the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

cool just throwing it out there,no need for humidty dome and all that shit with this cloner,put um in there when you got fish bones plant um,any way hope that works for ya ,keep a eye on um i guess hahahah

Silly me. I just stick em in a glass of water and do almost nothing. Couple weeks roots start every time.

Just like my grandmas tomato plants.

Note: grandma is gone a long time and lived in the city with no garden as far as i know. Just making a point cause i am getting bery stoned.

Gonna eat some infused candy next.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Silly me. I just stick em in a glass of water and do almost nothing. Couple weeks roots start every time.

Just like my grandmas tomato plants.

Note: grandma is gone a long time and lived in the city with no garden as far as i know. Just making a point cause i am getting bery stoned.

Gonna eat some infused candy next.
I use to do that when I lived in a house with a heater now I'm having problems and when you get up and the water feels like ice in here not thinking thats going to work .. been trying that for a few hundred beans all ready.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

have u sprayed the Captain Jacks as of yet? not up to date with what u got goin so far....my bad , always late as usual
oh ya that was gone in 2 nights ..
then they got 2 nights off
and last night and tonight they got hit with the new stuff and I have used almost a made bottle on that.. I sparyed EVERYTHING

Srenots

Srenots

oh ya that was gone in 2 nights ..
then they got 2 nights off
and last night and tonight they got hit with the new stuff and I have used almost a made bottle on that.. I sparyed EVERYTHING
ok good... the whole thing is to get on an IPM regimen ..... doing it before it happens is key... sux to wait until u see critters , then tryin to catch up dig? hope this helps bro....ur good...we are always learning man....anyone who says they know it all is full of sht bro....just a learning curve...we all go thru the same sht....

basscaptain

basscaptain

stove I was thinking would work but I tired a few time and it gets hot very fast but Cold very fast also...
If I'm not up ever few hrs. then it gets cold .......
that the reason I'm up now cause I went to sleep for a few hrs. but I have been up 3 times putting wood in the stove.....
that's why I sleep on the floor by the stove in a sleeping bag now.... Cause it's easyer to just put wood in the stove :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

stove I was thinking would work but I tired a few time and it gets hot very fast but Cold very fast also...
If I'm not up ever few hrs. then it gets cold .......
that the reason I'm up now cause I went to sleep for a few hrs. but I have been up 3 times putting wood in the stove.....
that's why I sleep on the floor by the stove in a sleeping bag now.... Cause it's easyer to just put wood in the stove :)

Hmmmmm. What about in a plastic case in a damp paper towel or coffee filter in an open baggie and inside your sleeping bag?

Really reaching here.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ok this is what I have on hand
I made a spray bottle of the garden insect in the captain Jack that is gone....

I was going to use the neem oil next... what else should I have on hand for bugs in doors growing....
Tim going
Hmmmmm. What about in a plastic case in a damp paper towel or coffee filter in an open baggie and inside your sleeping bag?

Really reaching here.
I'm going to make a small box out of the installation broad and use the heating mat and the black box ki for the beans and papers..

The problem with that heating mat is it really doesn't get hot.... its good for a few degrees..but if its 40-50 degrees it's not really the answer right now....

I'm just trying to get something else going before spring... hell its 2 months out... I have now been fucking with beans for 4 months and really I have gone through over 200 beans it's alot of $$$$ Gone....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok this is what I have on hand
I made a spray bottle of the garden insect in the captain Jack that is gone....

I was going to use the neem oil next... what else should I have on hand for bugs in doors growing....
Tim going
I'm going to make a small box out of the installation broad and use the heating mat and the black box ki for the beans and papers..

The problem with that heating mat is it really doesn't get hot.... its good for a few degrees..but if its 40-50 degrees it's not really the answer right now....

I'm just trying to get something else going before spring... hell its 2 months out... I have now been fucking with beans for 4 months and really I have gone through over 200 beans it's alot of $$$$ Gone....

Expensive. 200. Whew!

basscaptain

basscaptain

just from MSNL
I went though

Auto Caramelicious Feminized
ACAR-F005 $5.20 5 Shipped: 5
$26.00
Auto Amnesia Femnized
AA-F005 $5.38 5 Shipped: 5
$26.90
FREE - **FREE Afghan Reg Seeds**
FREEAFG005 $0.00 5 Shipped: 5
$0.00
Auto Blue Dream Feminized
ABD-F005 $9.98 5 Shipped: 5
$49.90
FREE - **FREE Cherry Kush Feminized Seeds**
FREECK-F003 $0.00 3 Shipped: 3

$0.00
THC Bomb
TB010 10 Shipped: 10
Critical
CR010 10 Shipped: 10

Buddha
BU010 10 Shipped: 10
FREE - **FREE Critical Reg Seeds**
FREEREG005 $0.00 5 Shipped: 5
$0.00
Amnesia Haze
AM010 10 Shipped: 10
Jack Herer
JH010 $3.11 10 Shipped: 10
$31.10
THC Bomb
FREE - **FREE Blue Dream Feminized Seeds**
FREEFEM003 $0.00 3 Shipped: 3
and I got 6 plants to start and killed 2 so I have 4 out of all that......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

just from MSNL
I went though

Auto Caramelicious Feminized
ACAR-F005 $5.20 5 Shipped: 5
$26.00
Auto Amnesia Femnized
AA-F005 $5.38 5 Shipped: 5
$26.90
$0.00
Auto Blue Dream Feminized
ABD-F005 $9.98 5 Shipped: 5
$49.90
FREE - **FREE Cherry Kush Feminized Seeds**
FREECK-F003 $0.00 3 Shipped: 3

$0.00
THC Bomb
Critical
CR010 10 Shipped: 10

Buddha
BU010 10 Shipped: 10
FREE - **FREE Critical Reg Seeds**
FREEREG005 $0.00 5 Shipped: 5
$0.00
Amnesia Haze
AM010 10 Shipped: 10
Jack Herer
JH010 $3.11 10 Shipped: 10
$31.10
THC Bomb
FREE - **FREE Blue Dream Feminized Seeds**
FREEFEM003 $0.00 3 Shipped: 3
and I got 6 plants to start and killed 2 so I have 4 out of all that......

Wow!

basscaptain

basscaptain

get it before it's Gone....... for this price :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom