the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

ok so now i'm just thinking out loud but my tents don't pass the air though even...... when there closed there puffed thats why each tent is diff cause the amount of heat off the lights inside and the amount of things in the tents are diff..

I'm heating the main tent and trying to move that air though the tents.......
I need to start at adding a pice of the biggest pipe I have here ( 3-4" ) and see where that gets me...

basscaptain

basscaptain

Sounds like a good idea. I was the kind that pushed through anything and it got me a lot of issues in the long run. I always used to laugh at the older guys for harping on me about it .. well they were right.
me too.. But out here if something does happen I could be screwed so since it's for me.... why push it....... Now if I was getting paid LOL

basscaptain

basscaptain

if I knew this I would of pulled the wood in at 3 this morning when I was using the pices up...... I can't put wet wood up then close it in..... guess I can try and do 1 side.....
I'm not really feeling it though, I'll just smoke a bowl and think about it..lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

Fuck this I dropped beans yesterday Renos..

been up all night trying to stay warm ..I'm sure there screwed.. so there's 15 more beans gone....

This shop is killing me.....

Top Bottom