The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
i slipped up this evening and picked up a single IPA. suuuuper stressful day, had a bunch of shit to do after work so my drinking replacement (going to the gym) didn't happen. instead of picking up a sixer, grabbed a 16oz can instead. Serious about cutting back as well man. cost vs reward just isn't there with booze.
It has a place for me. But I do tend to abuse it from time to time. I always have been able to cut it back, take long breaks without and reset. But I've been on a good stretch the last few months f drinking too much so ive cut back a lot the last couple weeks. Lately again the tensions are rising, and I drink to cope with stress mostly now which isn't the reason I normally imbibed. Drinking is a fun thing, or it should be. But I've certainly used it as a crutch a few times too many lately.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
It has a place for me. But I do tend to abuse it from time to time. I always have been able to cut it back, take long breaks without and reset. But I've been on a good stretch the last few months f drinking too much so ive cut back a lot the last couple weeks. Lately again the tensions are rising, and I drink to cope with stress mostly now which isn't the reason I normally imbibed. Drinking is a fun thing, or it should be. But I've certainly used it as a crutch a few times too many lately.
you and i both man. though i have a history of substance abuse (not just drugs and alcohol -- illegal racing/drifting, adrenaline, self-harm, technology, etc) and using booze as a crutch has definitely proven to be much harder to kick than I kept telling myself. gotta figure out a way of being held accountable for my intentions, which I've now said are one beer, one day a week. biggest part of that is to combat reaching for the bottle as a way to numb the stress, and secondary component to re-introduce the fun drinking USED to be.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Better pic of the hash, pre re-squish..View attachment 1221139
Odd question to ask but can you expound more on the taste of that stuff? Ive tried all sorts of concentrates but this stuff has always been a unicorn for me. My paps tells glory stories all the time about this stuff.. smokes a lot of dabs and stuff now but he swears by that elusive hash. (He is also very nostalgic about PR, AG, and something he calls Thai sticks 😎😎)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
you and i both man. though i have a history of substance abuse (not just drugs and alcohol -- illegal racing/drifting, adrenaline, self-harm, technology, etc) and using booze as a crutch has definitely proven to be much harder to kick than I kept telling myself. gotta figure out a way of being held accountable for my intentions, which I've now said are one beer, one day a week. biggest part of that is to combat reaching for the bottle as a way to numb the stress, and secondary component to re-introduce the fun drinking USED to be.
Man, addiction plagues me, and I think it's plagued generations of my family in one form or another.
I've smoked since I was 15, smoked pot pretty much daily since I was 14. Was addicted to blow for several years in my early 20's, smoked it for a solid year. Did acid every weekend almost in grade 11 and 12.

I push it more than most people do.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Odd question to ask but can you expound more on the taste of that stuff? Ive tried all sorts of concentrates but this stuff has always been a unicorn for me. My paps tells glory stories all the time about this stuff.. smokes a lot of dabs and stuff now but he swears by that elusive hash. (He is also very nostalgic about PR, AG, and something he calls Thai sticks 😎😎)
I know what hes saying, i went almost 2 decades before i found this hash that reminds me of what i smoked back then. It's almost like a chocolate, coffee, opium kinda smell. Very hard to describe but it has a very distinctive flavour and room nose. Very special stuff. And not everyone can make it like this, it takes the right strain and skill set.
Where does he live? Canada? US?

Observationist

Observationist

Man, addiction plagues me, and I think it's plagued generations of my family in one form or another.
I've smoked since I was 15, smoked pot pretty much daily since I was 14. Was addicted to blow for several years in my early 20's, smoked it for a solid year. Did acid every weekend almost in grade 11 and 12.

I push it more than most people do.
heard that, my brother was on the deeper end of that spectrum, shooting up oxy and whatever he could, hes doing much better now and turned his life around, one thing ive not fucked with.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I know what hes saying, i went almost 2 decades before i found this hash that reminds me of what i smoked back then. It's almost like a chocolate, coffee, opium kinda smell. Very hard to describe but it has a very distinctive flavour and room nose. Very special stuff. And not everyone can make it like this, it takes the right strain and skill set.
Where does he live? Canada? US?
Upper Peninsula Michigan… basically Canada.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
heard that, my brother was on the deeper end of that spectrum, shooting up oxy and whatever he could, hes doing much better now and turned his life around, one thing ive not fucked with.
Yeah I never developed a penchant for pills. Though I've done them all I think. Seriously. You name it, I've more than likely tried it, with the exception of DMT or any research chems, i dont do that shyte.... Never have injected a drug either. Needles are where I draw the line.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Have you heard Sufjan Stevens?

Damn @Dirtbag. I have not but I just listened to it and it evoked some crazzzy acid flashback emotions from an ex gf of mine that I can’t say I ever got over.. 🤕 (7 years ago, I’m 33 now and married) It sounds like some crazy Iron and Wine mash up to me. Music and smells are the most powerful things in the world to me.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Damn @Dirtbag. I have not but I just listened to it and it evoked some crazzzy acid flashback emotions from an ex gf of mine that I can’t say I ever got over.. 🤕 (7 years ago, I’m 33 now and married) It sounds like some crazy Iron and Wine mash up to me. Music and smells are the most powerful things in the world to me.
Man, this guy writes songs that really hit me. He writes tunes about all the great lakes states lol.
This one really hits me. Such a sweet reckoning with death.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I'm shocked that you haven't tried deemz. It's pretty much top of my list to try, and I also love me some acid and shrooms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom