The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Enjoying life brother. Hope the same for you?

Man can't complain. Always fun to throw them bombs from left field lol.

Good to hear buddy. Glad to see it working out for ya.
Thanks man, yeah things have been good here. The business fuckin exploded on me basically as soon as I started it and got to the point this year that it's almost bigger than I can manage on my own and a few employees. Not quite, but almost. Enough that I had to go total straight edge just to stay on top of everything. Rewarding, but its intense.

And yeah awesome to hear from ya man. You still growing? Ever settle on a medium? Lol
I was all over the place after we talked last, did some coco, some rockwool, a bit of organic, settled on rockwool and dyna gro before prices here tanked and I could buy it as cheap or cheaper than I could grow it. This thread was my last grow last winter.

Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Actually grabbed 196g of pre-98 Bubba Kush tonight for a buddy for $200 believe it or not. Was kinda surprised myself. Shit is so cheap here now if you know the growers, it's just stupid, absolutely no point in growing anymore
See thats my type of buddy. Buddy like that I would turn the lights off also đź« 

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
See thats my type of buddy. Buddy like that I would turn the lights off also đź« 
It's common on the island now. I don't know how they afford to keep the lights on. Even dial a dope is like 60-80/oz and a selection of dozens of varieties. Mix and match Qp's for 250. It's wild.

Top Bottom