The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
That sf4000 might be a touch too close. I’m familiar with the discolouration you speak of.😂 tough with the panel lights like that because the light is so much stronger in the center. Looks phenomenal regardless.
question. Are you Seeing more purpling of stems on the led side? Just something I noticed With the leds.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That sf4000 might be a touch too close. I’m familiar with the discolouration you speak of.😂 tough with the panel lights like that because the light is so much stronger in the center. Looks phenomenal regardless.
question. Are you Seeing more purpling of stems on the led side? Just something I noticed With the leds.
It's hard to say because this strain has a bit of that from the purple punch in its heritage anyway, but I do sort of see it in photos during the dark cycle. I can see more purple in the leaf veins than I do on the HPS side.
But I agree it is a bit close and kinda came to the same conclusion after I posted about the leaf discoloration last night. Instead of raising it I just dialed it down to 90%. They're close to done anyway, another 2-3 weeks so it's about time to start dialing back a bit anyway.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
for sure. that's why i run six qb's in my tent. light spread is shit, and anything right under the center likes to get foxy. but they fuckin produce man. always frosty shit, with a touch of calcium def because LEDs are bitches like that.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Photo dumpster.
20220111 205109
20220111 205115
20220111 205136
20220111 205205
20220111 205213
20220111 205245
20220111 205252
20220111 205058

Feeling super blessed throughout this run. So far it has been the unicorn, the near enough perfect grow that I've tried to pull off since I can remember. Feels kinda bittersweet all things considered.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
wtf?! since when can we dump spotify playlists on here?!

and i seriously need a cut of that. those rails are damn near bigger than the rails i used to do with my buddy's dad. goddamn she's a show off.
It's definitely cannabis of the hard drug variety. And Spotify has the little 3 dots you can click on any album or Playlist and choose to copy link.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
it didn't do the cool player thing :( i was gonna drop my rolling playlist here lol some super heavy techno in there. disregard the EDM title, fuckin purists. most of that shit is techno, trance, house, minimal, etc. very few EDM tracks.
May only work with albums? Let me see if I can drop a playlist

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I dont think you can get it in seed anymore. Not the real thing anyway. It was a cross from symbiotic genetics a few years ago that has been unobtainium in seed form for a couple years now.

I have no idea how legit this site is, but it's listed here.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I have no idea how legit this site is, but it's listed here.

Good spot! If thats legit I'd jump on it.

read this before doing any ordering

https://www.invalid.com/t/horror-seeds-is-a-horrific-to-deal-with-customer-info-hacked.959242/

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

read this before doing any ordering

https://www.invalid.com/t/horror-seeds-is-a-horrific-to-deal-with-customer-info-hacked.959242/

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't grab them from there. However, a google search for symbiotic genetics seeds will point you towards a few other seed banks that I've also never used and couldn't vouch for.

Top Bottom