• Start date
  • Tagged users None
A_j_207

A_j_207

The cube day 45
IMG 4723

A_j_207

A_j_207

Getting there. Ill take this over anything obs makes. This is better than starfighter. Guys that run starfighter openly admit that. So this from the original breeder thing that you insist upon doing is falling on deaf ears. Ive got a dosidos f2 thats better than my f1. Exotic (whom im neutral on) has worked this well. If i make an f10 thats better than this, ill scrap this. Good plants are good plants. Most of the "originators" are entitled assholes. The whole obs orange cookie thing when lots of dudes rooms got ruined and he was gone. Just cause theyve been around and done work doesnt entitle em to anything. If that pack you show herms, you are fucked. If mine does, ill have new seeds in a week. Soo...
IMG 4747

A_j_207

A_j_207

So this grow journal is over for me.@a_j_207 for you good dudes who wanna talk and be positive.

Edit: left this here for those who want to follow the grow. Removed the drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Thanks for sharing your grow... I got similar results from Al Capone from Exotic - here's a nug pic from last month right before harvest. I had a gaggle of these!

Al Capone - Organic soil - Coots version

DSCN2052 3

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nah bro, no convincing needed. Wheres a pic from you that looks better than that? Ive got more strains than you could dream of and shes the frostiest. See, everyone who knows anything has alot of questions about it, and loves to see the progress. But there will always be little asshats that wanna talk it down. Your obs beans are whack bro. If they were free i wouldnt run em. Theyre not even his "good stuff". So you can dick ride obs. When you get hermies, YOU can replace the pack for what you paid before. Dudes like you are why the farm will end up being OBSOLEET. Cant just have a fun, informative page with good peeps contributing their grows and experiences. Gotta have punk naysayers. At least the punk button works on ig. So this grow journal is over for me.@a_j_207 for you good dudes who wanna talk and be positive. So in parting, obs is calling, he needs his fuckboy back. Peace
Lame

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Lame?? Explain lame to me in this context for future reference.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I know what the word LAME means bro... I was asking the poster how that fit in with this discussion... I.E. "Context".

I don't get what the mod was calling lame. I thought the OP was spot on, just sayin...
I was saying that its lame his abandoning the log because of a troll. Me and j go back glad his on my ig so I cam follow this out

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I was saying that its lame his abandoning the log because of a troll. Me and j go back glad his on my ig so I cam follow this out

Gotcha .... nice.. tell him to c'mon back. I promise to iggy the trolls. hahaha...

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Yup we like Exotic better than you and your favorite.

You mad bro?

Latest posts

Top Bottom