The Cube

• Thread starter nobodyy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Hey Collins... what are you talking about?? Pretty sure this thread and FOURUM is about The Cube from Exotic Genetix.

So what do you have to contribute to the SUBJECT??

When asked for the HISTORY of Starfighter that you claimed to know about all we got was BS. You're talking a lot about nothing. More importantly nothing of interest and nothing to contribute.

Go away bro... unless something to contribute to this discussion.

^^^ That's me being nice.

peace
Be Mean Angry Agressive whatever you want other then you being nice. shrug.

Anyhow enjoy the cubed.

and the Obs brought it here and Exotic won the auction, went through beans. Now you have his versions.

@Bobrown14 . But where are your exotic beans at?
starfigther stuff and lots of it. Ha

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Anyhow enjoy the cubed.

and the Obs brought it here and Exotic won the auction, went through beans. Now you have his versions.

@Bobrown14 . But where are your exotic beans at?
starfigther stuff and lots of it. Ha

It took a lot of work and skill for Exotic to get those seeds to us. OBS who?

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I

Show something from Exotic that you have. No pics hmm, at least I have his gear.

It's not about me bro... don't care you you know.

You like pics... well I posted one earlier of Al Capone and here's some pretty ladies currently under the lights:

The Future- Gorilla Glue #4 x Starfighter F2

Notice the date there ..... and notice all the frost! Not my first rodeo Homer.

DSCN2065

DSCN2066

DSCN2070

DSCN2072

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow...lots of misinformation in this thread.

I will say your cube is looking very nice @anthonij207 . A frosty one for sure. Hope you end up sticking around a little longer so we can she how she finishes up for you...

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

@Bobrown14

I saw the frost on your plants, and they look healthy. Also companies use my pictures to sell seed packs.

Screenshot 20170304 065934

Ill post some Starfighter Pics... soon enough. Peace

Last edited:
nocollins2k

nocollins2k

I'd give them pics to use from plants that have better color... just sayin... my pics are from my cell camera!

All my gear is in organic soil, not chems no pesticides.
Been growing that way for years. Your last pic looks a little yellow.... that looks over ripe. Here's pics of The Future from YESTERDAY!

View attachment 675933

under skirt shot

View attachment 675934

Getting close to finish this is 50 days
View attachment 675935

Unm ok sure. My pics given had a cell and most peoples pics are taken of their cell. Nice plants:)

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Interestingly. ..I see some more "the cube" packs are being released tomorrow..... Things that make you go.."Hmmmmmmmm"! Hope it's part of that initial 100. I still can't for $450. So much fire being released soon for $100-$120 a pack. But please...upload more pics of the cube grows.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

From Exotic Genetics (2014)

An IX is an in cross. Similar to a BX or back cross except you are using the same like strain to outcross rather than looking for something in a different strain.

Many back crosses are done because theres no more seed stock left of the subject strain, and in order to bottleneck that line further you need an out crossing parent. In this case the outcrossing was done with a Starfighter F2 male. Since it technically is the same strain just andifferent filial generation... It is referred to as an in cross or IX because it is inbreed with itself rather than with a completely different strain.

Essentially the procedure was...

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F1=Starfighter F2

Now since the F1 female was one of the finest ladies I've ever come across... Hats off to Alien of course... I wanted to get that into seed form. The next move was finding the amazing stud from the F2 generation like I believe i did. Perfect stout structure...resembled mom to a T... and believe it or not, was frosty all the way out to the fan leaves. Again this is a male we are talking about lol. Not only did I use him to improve so many other gals in my stable... but why not use him to bottleneck the traits of the original F1 since they were such like plants, just different sexes. Thus began the In crossing process. Next move was the first in cross....

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F2= Starfighter IX (aka Exotic Fighter)

From this point I grew out the progeny and seen things moving toward mom genetically. So far so good. But there are always things to improve on and try to eliminate from the gene pool if possible. The next step was finding another male from the IX progeny that meet the like requirements of mom, and breed that yet again back to the original F1 female. Every breed , if properly selected, moving closer and closer to the best representation of the original Starfighter that I have seen and know of to date.

This last, but not final move in this ongoing process was taking another frosty male, which I did find, and taking it back to mom in hopes of continuing the process.

Starfighter F1 x Starfighter IX= Starfighter IX2

This is where I'm at with the project at the moment, and by lookin at what I've seen so far with Oscars pictures.. as well as my own.. I think it's safe to say that it's on the right track :)

Hope that helps explain it a bit without boring ya ;)

Good vibes ~~~

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Interestingly. ..I see some more "the cube" packs are being released tomorrow..... Things that make you go.."Hmmmmmmmm"! Hope it's part of that initial 100. I still can't for $450. So much fire being released soon for $100-$120 a pack. But please...upload more pics of the cube grows.
Ohh but all these people got such limited stock with cubed:cry:..

I mean how many banks got those packs too.. Maybe I might start the Ix of starfighter exotics and do a side by side.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Dropped and gone... I missed it by like 15 minutes.... same with The Future.... the price for The Future went up to $279 for a 10 pack .... I'm growing that one out right now. I guess I better take some more clones..... Oh well.. I can't comment on the Cube since I don't have any but The Future is looking pretty good but I don't know if it's more than 2x as good as Kimbo is!....

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Dropped and gone... I missed it by like 15 minutes.... same with The Future.... the price for The Future went up to $279 for a 10 pack .... I'm growing that one out right now. I guess I better take some more clones..... Oh well.. I can't comment on the Cube since I don't have any but The Future is looking pretty good but I don't know if it's more than 2x as good as Kimbo is!....

Man $600 for the cube...smh!!!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

seems over kill. lots of fire out there to be found. but maybe im missing something.

hope all is well with you bro.
chris.

This hobby like many other hobbies has levels bro. Imo $600 for a pack, EVERY bean should be a keeper. You have the same chance of finding keepers in a $70 pack of bodhi. Or $100 pack of cannarado. Or a $100 pack of seedjunky, or jungleboys collabo, I could go on and on.

If someone spent the $450 or $600 on the cube packs, I tip my hat, respect. I feel the goal is to find fire at a reasonable dollar. 600 or even 450 will buy quite a few packs of SURE fire. It's no shade towards exotic..hell I have 4 of his strains in rotation. Congrats to everyone who forked over that green for those packs.

jipp

jipp

This hobby like many other hobbies has levels bro. Imo $600 for a pack, EVERY bean should be a keeper. You have the same chance of finding keepers in a $70 pack of bodhi. Or $100 pack of cannarado. Or a $100 pack of seedjunky, or jungleboys collabo, I could go on and on.

If someone spent the $450 or $600 on the cube packs, I tip my hat, respect. I feel the goal is to find fire at a reasonable dollar. 600 or even 450 will buy quite a few packs of SURE fire. It's no shade towards exotic..hell I have 4 of his strains in rotation. Congrats to everyone who forked over that green for those packs.
I hear ya. that is why i only spent 60.00 unfortunaly i bought seeds thtat were older. my logic was simpe.. noob no point fucking one of the limited runs or 100.00 packs.. but in hind sight. i may of had better luck.

but ill keep it positive.. if i can get these Stargate OG seeds to pop ( i have 4 left i think maybe 5.. ) if i can get them to pop in the future i know ill be able to pop them 1993 afghan seeds you gave me.. so far the glass is half full dis morning. but i am not awake yet so could be reason why. laughs.

rock on.
chris.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Getting there. Ill take this over anything obs makes. This is better than starfighter. Guys that run starfighter openly admit that. So this from the original breeder thing that you insist upon doing is falling on deaf ears. Ive got a dosidos f2 thats better than my f1. Exotic (whom im neutral on) has worked this well. If i make an f10 thats better than this, ill scrap this. Good plants are good plants. Most of the "originators" are entitled assholes. The whole obs orange cookie thing when lots of dudes rooms got ruined and he was gone. Just cause theyve been around and done work doesnt entitle em to anything. If that pack you show herms, you are fucked. If mine does, ill have new seeds in a week. Soo...View attachment 674948

Just drop. Dead. Gorgeous.
Are you going to finish your journal out here? I just cleaned up the thread the best I could.

Latest posts

Top Bottom