The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Ya that's what I've heard as well. This is the 2nd auto I've ever done. I agree I am pretty excited to see what it will do under conditions it really doesn't prefer. This will be a good learning experience. Maybe some of my leaves still have a wave going on because she's so pissed off being rootbound lol

That being said I wonder what some of the largest yields have been out of a solo cup.:smoking:

Very nice. What strain is that?:)

What's your humidity up too?
Low humidity will cause Wavy leafs sometimes.
STR8

justiceman

justiceman

What's your humidity up too?
Low humidity will cause Wavy leafs sometimes.
STR8
Past few weeks it's been ranging between 47-53%. I know 47 is a bit low but nothing insane. My temps have been ranging from about 65-72. I suppose the low temp of the day could be part of it. I was also thinking rootbound stress since she's an auto, but I honestly have no idea. It's interesting.

Oh holly grow a plant in a cup .... I think I'll trash my poor stripper pole plant no matter how many dollar bills I got to toss ....
Strippers are better than no strippers:). They will all come along in time and none of them will have the wavy leaf syndrome:cry:

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Hey
I sure hope you all r having a dabouloua weekend! ok this is my cup for the contest. Popped 3/21/17 top yesterday already got a root out of the bottom. I lived looking @you'll pics and commmets. Learning my way around comp. sux‍♂️♂️♂️Been setting up my u tube channel they don't make it easy. For graphics for shit really sorry!!! Keep the pics coming you all ‍♀️♀️♀️

IMG 3409
IMG 3411
StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Hi Me Again
Thought I'd share a bit of my flower progress, you know the ones I join this group with asking for help on a nute burn? These are them 4 week of flower began today. Out 8 2 Males 6 Females

✂️✂️Males sorry boys nothing personal

What do you all think? ‍♀️♀️♀️I'm super excited for my first harvest.

IMG 3368
IMG 3371
IMG 3380
IMG 3394
IMG 3396
IMG 3399
IMG 3408
incogneato

incogneato

Hi Me Again
Thought I'd share a bit of my flower progress, you know the ones I join this group with asking for help on a nute burn? These are them 4 week of flower began today. Out 8 2 Males 6 Females

Looks like its gonna be a nice harvest! What are they again? Chem?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Past few weeks it's been ranging between 47-53%. I know 47 is a bit low but nothing insane. My temps have been ranging from about 65-72. I suppose the low temp of the day could be part of it. I was also thinking rootbound stress since she's an auto, but I honestly have no idea. It's interesting.

Strippers are better than no strippers:). They will all come along in time and none of them will have the wavy leaf syndrome:cry:
If she produces the right Milkshake she will bring all the boys to the yard :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi Me Again

that is one big ass plant in a solo cup! Shit contest over!

justiceman

justiceman

that is one big ass plant in a solo cup! Shit contest over!
hahaha!
Hi Me Again

I think things are looking phenomenal for your first grow!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi Me Again

3 weeks???

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Rules

Only colored solo type cups may be used, 16oz or less

As many seeds can be popped as needed to find a keeper/female

Mini hydro is ok to use as long as it is somehow done in a cup

No starting seeds early, all seeds must be started on or after March 15th 2017 and must be harvested on or before July 13th 2017 (120 days)

The media must fit inside of a 16 oz solo cup(no growing roots out the bottom of the cup)

Participants must make a bi-weekly(at least 2x a month) photo journal post to update their plants progress

At the end of the comp everyone participating will have a chance to vote for their top three favorites for a potm type vote(I need help with that part)

I will tally up the participants by reading back through the posts and announce the participants in a post on the 14th.
Im sure I probably missed something so just let me know and I will reiterate

Wish I would have caught this whole idea when I had time to come out and play.
still have till july 13th to harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom