The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Forgot to water the cup yesterday and today it was really dry and light but no drooping or wilting...
One of my trees hermed, chopped it.
Have a sog with a scrog in a tote but some of the clones in there are from the herm plant so I dont know what Im gonna do...

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Happy 410 family
Here is my update I've topped X1 & have began LST'ing her...Question-Sonww have to flip on a centain day/week in the contest don't remember reading that.? Happy 420 Family #cannabis #cannabisgirls420 ‍♀️♀️♀️
Hugsss love the pics your all kicking ass

IMG 3917
StarsBuds

StarsBuds

I'm still down I'm doing micros and roots too, it's a beast been topped and looping popped just keeps growing hope it's a girl☯️☯️Should that have been a rule use unsexed seeds...!

No we might loose a lot of contestants. Lick of the draw star-' ‍♀️

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Most bag seeds will be fem seeds from a random nanner hidden in a bud that wasnt found during trimming/inspection. Any seed that was pollinated by a male would most likely be in a seed crop and not a bag bud.

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

Probably forgetting to water...
Twice I openend the tent to dry light buckets and drooping plants..
I need an auto watering system

i had rigged one up at one time when i was in soil because my gf lived out of town and i would always be gone on the weekends so would come home to droopy plants.
ended up using a rubbermaid container as a rez and a HF sub pump hooked to a manifold and some dripper tips and a timer. it actually worked pretty good.

Top Bottom