The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Can it be a container the same size as a solo but not a solo? Im designing my mini rdwc and i need to know exactly what the rules state. Only a solo cup of water allowed in system, or 2 containers that only add up to the size of a solo cup? And can i run a chiller on it?
Im not sure if it would be unfair to allow hydro since coco is basically hydro and I already said that drippers were allowed. Its ok with me as long as nobody else objects.
Anyone can join in until we start. Im still not sure on a start date, I was thinking two weeks from today at first but now that seems like a long time to wait. How about next week sometime? 3/11/17?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im not sure if it would be unfair to allow hydro since coco is basically hydro and I already said that drippers were allowed. Its ok with me as long as nobody else objects.
Anyone can join in until we start. Im still not sure on a start date, I was thinking two weeks from today at first but now that seems like a long time to wait. How about next week sometime? 3/11/17?
Awesome! coco dtw is gonna kill it too!

incogneato

incogneato

Give it a few weeks so more people see it,would be kickass to see 30+ members join in on this.
I'm starting to sprinkle the info around on the threads I frequent. I'm good with whatever you guys come up with to keep it easy!
So im doing some maintenance at another school in the county and you guys dont know how bad i wanted to throw a bean in each cup and add a bunch more competitors to this contest hahaha
Hahaha, what!?!? Weed!?!? The package said TOMATOES!!!! hahahahaha

justiceman

justiceman

Was hoping I could take your 14 day class real wuick, that's If there is an opening of course!
Motion to ban @sixstring from the contest on the grounds of being over qualified lmao! Its gonna be a fun run.

I'm also placing an application for your quick study group brotha. No joke I considered getting a small bottle of a&b just for this haha
Hahahaha like I'm gona help my fellow competitors! JK:love2: Lesson 1. Read the coco root tutorial in my signature.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm starting to sprinkle the info around on the threads I frequent. I'm good with whatever you guys come up with to keep it easy!

Hahaha, what!?!? Weed!?!? The package said TOMATOES!!!! hahahahaha
Hahaha you have no idea... i wanted to drop all the tools and run home and grab a bag of fems and sprinkle these 1st graders with some stank.

justiceman

justiceman

Already took that class, I was hoping for the inside scoop cause were homies hahaha. Also need a tutorial on how to put links in my sig :speechless:
Hahahaha no secrets here brotha. I'm entirely open on what I do! Feel free to ask away anytime if I'm not clear enough.

As for a sig link thats easy. Just copy the link from your web browser address bar on w/e page you wish to link. After that click on your profile tab. Second link down should say signature click that to edit.

Now write what you want your link to say. "Ramen Revolution" highlight it and then find the chain link symbol on the tool bar and click it. Insert link and you are golden.

Well the hell with your coco then! Im gonna take a solo cup, flip my jock strap upside down and drill a few holes in it and put hydroton in it.... Nswc= Nut Sack Water Culture...
Lmao!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hahaha you have no idea... i wanted to drop all the tools and run home and grab a bag of fems and sprinkle these 1st graders with some stank.
Why in the hell didnt i ever think of that when i was in school! That would of been school prank of the year... I would of went down in history.. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom