The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
icanfarm

icanfarm

IMG 0328
im from a long line of rednecks. hah.. its all good.

its all about the end result since there are so many ways to skin a cat.
chris.

justiceman

justiceman

Behold fellow solo cup brethren! these are my extra DeadHead OG's that I left in the cups because of limited space. I'm excited to see what everyone brings to the table. This is gonna be so awesome!

I just saw my LSD-25 auto begin to break the surface:D

img_9016-jpg.678155

Smerb

Smerb

View attachment 678042 boomView attachment 678043 shes a fem of a sat heavy spanish strain. Yeah i lost the package it came in...cats dont ya know!!!!
Btw i put it in a wet paper towel stuffed into an empty friskes cat food can. Left it on top of an open wing 400 mh and 8 hours later bang bang
shes so pretty... shes a beaut. lovely little sprout she is. props to germination,today ill check them beans ina Ziploc.

jipp

jipp

ok this sorta fits in here as im curious.. and i know you experience guys know the answer.. especially if you culled a few plants.. which im sure you pheno hunters have.

how long is the root system on this plant would you guess, 9 1/2 days old.
dry its 72grams, and right now she is at 99grams.. will have to water before bed it looks like. anyhow, any guess what the root would be like? i know at this age not to let them dry out yet.. but got me thinking about the root system.. sorta solo cup related..

im guessing half the size of the plant with a few hairs, like a carrot at this point.

IMG 0613   Copy

Latest posts

Top Bottom