The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

it is sorta refreshing to see pros not getting a seed to pop.
iv stated some more critical kush for this. we see what happens.
much respect to all.
rock on.
chris.
Gettingbthemnon abheat pad is what did it for me I believe Chris. I don't have mine on a timer either and you can see I got 5 out of 5 again for this contest. Worth looking in to

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

Lol, stock motor at the moment besides jets, variator, rollers, clutch spring and belt. Stretched 10.5" inches and has a 12x8 fatty at the moment. Been wanting to sell it so I can start a gy6 project. But seen a honda metropolitan for cheap so might pick it up and put my rear frame/ motor and wheel on it then start the new build.

sixstring

sixstring

Lol, stock motor at the moment besides jets, variator, rollers, clutch spring and belt. Stretched 10.5" inches and has a 12x8 fatty at the moment. Been wanting to sell it so I can start a gy6 project. But seen a honda metropolitan for cheap so might pick it up and put my rear frame/ motor and wheel on it then start the new build.
looks kickass,keep that one and keep doin work on it while you look for the next gy6 project bike. i got my eyes on a metro as well it only has 200 miles on it and the guy who owned it died,but the lady wont let me buy it yet lol.i keep adding 100 bucks to my offer every time i go over there.its a friend of mines landlord that has it,just been sitting in a shed for about 3 years now.

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

yeah was thinking about that but keep seeing mets for 600-900 and figured thats cheaper then id be able to find a donor ruckus for the new build for so might as well just use my whole rear half of my ruckus on a met and buy a new rear frame for the new one. then id have two. something about the way the met rucks look.

Metruck
Metruck2
str8smokn

str8smokn

yeah was thinking about that but keep seeing mets for 600-900 and figured thats cheaper then id be able to find a donor ruckus for the new build for so might as well just use my whole rear half of my ruckus on a met and buy a new rear frame for the new one. then id have two. something about the way the met rucks look.

Dude! My pops has a Metro and 2 Schwinn he's trying to sell.
I might have to take one from him after seeing these.
Looks tight as hell.
STR8

keiksweat

keiksweat

shiit bro..that looks sick as fuk.

Top Bottom