The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

hey peeeps! Anyone see my photo of the month get took down? Here it is.
IMG 6378
cannabis usage dated 5000 years ago.....

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well my seedsnever got past the cracking stage. So as of niw I'm out of the cup grow , unless I can get something to sprout for me here soon.
I'm about to try a couple Hashplant seeds and see what happens.
Still going to tag along tho.
STR8

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well my seedsnever got past the cracking stage. So as of niw I'm out of the cup grow , unless I can get something to sprout for me here soon.
STR8
That sucks brother! So how is old str8 doing? Been months since we chatted. Hope your doing good, well besides the seed issue.. You prob run from clone mostly huh? Like starting all over when u got to germ seeds eh? lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

That sucks brother! So how is old str8 doing? Been months since we chatted. Hope your doing good, well besides the seed issue.. You prob run from clone mostly huh? Like starting all over when u got to germ seeds eh? lol

i think due to all the rain we've gotten it's mucked up my well water some, so I'm about to use some bottled water this time.
Other than this crap everything is going well. Got me some good upgrades about to get poppin into.
STR8

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i think due to all the rain we've gotten it's mucked up my well water some, so I'm about to use some bottled water this time.
Other than this crap everything is going well. Got me some good upgrades about to get poppin into.
STR8
Upgrade time is like Christmas for us growers! I want a new chiller, c02 tank, and cmh630.... Anyone of them will be Christmas for me! Im glad you are doing good tho!

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

STR8

mine sprouted but shit out after that so im just a spectator at this point. planted a clone on my solo buble bucket though just for shits and giggles

H

Hazehunta420

Seeds have sprouted after abut 30 hours, set a pineapple chunk in water almost 12 hours before a critical kush & the pineaplple came out quick, probably get them in a pot tomorrow night (another 18hrs). Can't wait to see them take off now!

H

Hazehunta420

What's everyone's preference on first light for seedlings? Ive moved both from tissue to soil should I put them straight under or wait. I normally wait until there's 20mm root showing from seed before potting but the next few days I'm out long hours and can't ensure damp tissue... (currently showing maybe 7-8mm root)

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Good Day
My bean of purple Alien popped Sunday she is under the light and hoping she is making her way. Not a Fem seed so we ping my fingers crossed. Wasn't ready to pop my females yet.

Using as a run....love to see pics of everyone's god bless and lets kick ass and take names ‍♀️

IMG 3240
IMG 3241
Top Bottom