The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

here is solo #2 ( solo #4 since it will have 4 tops i guess if i would of been clever and thinking ahead )with its new mow hawk!
it thinks its in a big ass pot with lots of soil how its growing. laughs.
IMG 3903

chris.

justiceman

justiceman

View attachment 714160 View attachment 714161
solo #2: critical kush.
dirt: sunshine aggregate plus.
food: maxsea veg 1 teaspoon to 3 gallons + micros.
light: t5.
solo cup: #team blue @Marejuana :badboy: @justiceman
skill level: im a noob.
rock on: bowl up.

chris,

:shockedninja: She's looking real nice. She has a promising future for sure well done jipp!

-----------------------------------------------------

Final weight of the LSD-25 came in at 16.5g! I did sample some before I weighed in haha oops so lets call it 17g. I thought it was going to be more for a bit but honestly that's perfectly fine with me. If I were to scale that up in terms of weight for the amount of medium I used that would be about 136g per gallon or 4.86oz per gallon:cool:. Obviously things are not as cut and dry as that when growing in bigger containers but it's just interesting to think about how efficient this was. The smoke is nice and smooth for the little amount of cure so far. It's a bit leafy, but I suppose that is to be expected from t5's and such a restricted rootspace. The smell/taste is like pine and fuel.
HARVEST 1 WEEK LATER

jipp

jipp

:shockedninja: She's looking real nice. She has a promising future for sure well done jipp!

Final weight of the LSD-25 came in at 16.5g! I did sample some before I weighed in haha oops so lets call it 17g. I thought it was going to be more for a bit but honestly that's perfectly fine with me. If I were to scale that up in terms of weight for the amount of medium I used that would be about 136g per gallon or 4.86oz per gallon:cool:. Obviously things are not as cut and dry as that when growing in bigger containers but it's just interesting to think about how efficient this was. The smoke is nice and smooth for the little amount of cure so far. It's a bit leafy, but I suppose that is to be expected from t5's and such a restricted rootspace. The smell/taste is like pine and fuel.
View attachment 714405

lets hope i can keep her going.. i think i have a chance since i wont veg for 3 months.. not very beneficial in a solo cup! :D

if there was a legit winner id say you are top of the podium.. for now :D:smoking:

chirs.

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 714405
Kick ass work JM!

jipp

jipp

so i have a question. normally my soil would have more than enough mag yeah, up pot and problems fix there self most of the time, but since its living in a solo cup. should i be using cal-mag when i water teh solo cup. maybe not every time but once in a while or should i wait until i see signs of it wanting it.

thank you,
chirs.

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Good Morning
My 16 oz solo is flowering nicely she was flipped on 6/18/17 28 days of flower today going strong no def. She has 12 stem flowering she is t going be able to hold the weight I don't think. We will see. I know I'm sucking over here. Trying and all heart my friends growers love

justiceman

justiceman

so i have a question. normally my soil would have more than enough mag yeah, up pot and problems fix there self most of the time, but since its living in a solo cup. should i be using cal-mag when i water teh solo cup. maybe not every time but once in a while or should i wait until i see signs of it wanting it.

thank you,
chirs.
I'd imagine every once in a while wouldn't hurt. Check the base nutrients you use. They may already contain enough cal and mag.

jipp

jipp

I'd imagine every once in a while wouldn't hurt. Check the base nutrients you use. They may already contain enough cal and mag.

well today is the first day i gave them some.. im starving them still they getting big laughs and that 4 tops is not heling with food. laughs.. sucks. probably end up killing them yet like i did solo #1.. but i do have solo #3 on deck that is a critical golden lei.. big ass word i mean cgl heh.

we see what happens. will up there feed on the next dry cycle.
im using maxsea and my soil sucks. hah so i was told it be good. so yeah we see what happens. its much easier to feed larger plants than solo cups for a long duration. i say everyone should try to do this at least once it will show you what skills you lack in a hurry and i lack a shit load. laughs
hope all is well with ya bro,
chris

Latest posts

Top Bottom