The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

cgl off to a good start. got a good pheno for a solo cup i think.. you sorta get a gut feeling for these by seeing more seedlings sprout i thinking which is probably complete bullshit but its a entertaining thought at the moment.
IMG 5393

maybe ill be able to flower it.. however, i plan on starting a cookie hybrid thing to stress test in a month or so so i will get to flower one of these bitches..

solo #2 and her back up ( red solo cup ) are not doing so well.. i fucked up and changed a variable before i knew the out come. what i mean is since my soil sucks i and i had a cal mag lock out last time i thought i needed ca.. but im thinking from what im seeing in the dark red solo cup darker.. and my older plants have been healthy with out it.. that makes me think im getting more than enough ca from my well water running through the salt water conditioner. anyhow i have stop using it. so im not sue if its over feed, or to much ca. im gonna go with a bit of both.. and its gonna get water and we see what happens. they are both still growing tho. also solo #2 is root bound like no tomorrow.. i tried to treat the blue solo cup like it was in coco but the drainage sucks took to long to drain.. so im going back to a dry cycle until i can get the plant healthy which i think im pretty close to doing.. little bit more food and some cal-mag foliar and i think i can get her green then bonzi her roots. and then put 3/4" of perlite at the bottom. so maybe i can get better drainage.
IMG 5394

lots of solo cups on deck so bring it on :badboy:
chris.

jipp

jipp

so i finally got this bitch to green up enough to bonzi its root yet again. hha.
by the time i flip my girls in the f lower tent, if this recovers ill flower it.. i think i gots its hunger issues under control.. less is more but man wish i could get this shit right quicker.
notice, no alge people! just pointing that out.. i starved it, it was not from alge causing y issues.
IMG 5457
IMG 5458
IMG 5460
IMG 5461

it put some perlite at the bottom because when i tried to treat it like coco i had shit drainage.. roots blah!
IMG 5462

hope everyone is having a great day, and show some blue cups some respect yo!

chris.

IMG 5463
IMG 5467
Top Bottom