The Deadly Black Rose

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

Here is some pics from my current run with Black Rose.

These are f7 generation. Pure purple dank, purple from day one of showing calyx's. This girl is so frosty and sticky. Plus her smell stays on your fingers even after you leave the grow room. Very floral and perfumey. Smells so delightful. I cannot wait to smoke this real deal purple. This is a long time coming..

Hate it or Love it , I got some real deal purple here. Cant no one tell me I dont have something crazy here. I will be keeping this genetic in my stable for as long as I am living. I am crossing it with My White cut and and then I will grow those seeds in search of a crazy purple plant. The seeds are called WhiteRose . In 2 weeks these seeds will be ready. Then I will begin my pheno hunt soon after. I just germinated 2 BlackRose x Glacier seeds. I cant wait to see the frost and color on that one.. I want to see if the color will pass over to any of the plants I pollinated.

I crossed BR with ....
JTR
Kens GDP
Catalyst
The White
HappyBro
Glacier

PIC TIME :boogie:

The deadly black rose
The deadly black rose 2
The deadly black rose 3
The deadly black rose 4
The deadly black rose 5
The deadly black rose 6
The deadly black rose 7
The deadly black rose 8
TortureKill

TortureKill

Amazing voice.. Oh n nice flowers too ;)

These seeds have been passed high an low! Everyones got this girl in their garden.

D

Dubwobble

Sweet roots & sweet purple nuggetry of the highest order !

S

SmokeMan

Ok so now I am on day 48 . She is looking done but no way I am cutting anytime soon. She LOOKS done but is not. Her trichs are a mix of cloudy and clear, no amber. So she will grow until amber is present. Im still feeding her. I noticed that if I keep her fed she stays dark. If I lighten up she stays the same and doesnt get dark, as soon as I feed the next day she is darker. I am starting to see dark black purple calyxs. She is just getting darker everyday. I wonder how she will look when I start flushing in the next few days.

Pic time, Put your sunglasses on, she is bright with shiny trichomes :cool0010:

666elsie

Is this strain Heath Robinson's as he is the one and only grower that I have seen with this strain?/it is a beauty she is!!those crosses sound good too.

S

SmokeMan

Is this strain Heath Robinson's as he is the one and only grower that I have seen with this strain?/it is a beauty she is!!those crosses sound good too.

Yes it is. He has given out alot of seeds it just seems not too many people actually make a grow thread on Black Rose. Its sad because this strain is crazy. Look at all the frost. Im letting this baby grow until I see loads of amber.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Unique

Very awesome, I'd like to see her in my garden. You are a fortunate one

mal

666elsie

lets see some full plant shots for full effect!!good work!!

R

Rob1

thts a great looking plant. love the frost and purple in it..

V

VAPOUR

Nice lookin real good bro, is that a seed in the 2nd pic from bottom 1st page?

D

Dubwobble

Really wikkid looks plants ... gorgeous colors and serious frost !

R

Radio_Dread

Wow very nice work my man. alot of time put in to those stellar ladies. would love to have her in my garden, your right that purple is very sexy. keep up the good work dude.

RD

Top Bottom