The Deadly Black Rose

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

And it's super fast too eh? Pretty cool, a good ace up the sleeve in the retarded cali market.

S

SmokeMan

lets see some full plant shots for full effect!!good work!!
Thanks bro, I wll look for some full shots. She is no sluch tho. She does need veg just like any strain. I would flower this strain from seed.

good looking smokeman...See you around man
Thanks acidni, Ya im seeing you around everywhere now lol.
thts a great looking plant. love the frost and purple in it..
Thanks Rob1! She is sure is frosty and very sticky to the touch, She will make your fingers get stuck like glue. No joke.

Nice lookin real good bro, is that a seed in the 2nd pic from bottom 1st page?
Yes, I made some seeds to continue to keep this genetic around for ever just. I kept a cut from my fav BR girl . I chose her for her color from day of having calyxs and her insane frost. She isnt going anywhere! I just need to veg her up for more cuts .. I want a room full of Black Rose. My selected cut would do good .

Really wikkid looks plants ... gorgeous colors and serious frost !
Thanks bro! Im in love :rasta2:

Wow very nice work my man. alot of time put in to those stellar ladies. would love to have her in my garden, your right that purple is very sexy. keep up the good work dude.

RD
Thanks man, Heath deserves all the credit for this strain. Im just a grower who fell in love. Heath has done this strain proper. He said he was still working in it so I dont know if he is going to release it or not. Also no one has seen heath for a while. I hope he is okay. I want to thank him so bad for being such a kind soul. The happiness and ideas he has brought to the online scene is unmatched and truly ingenius. His vertical designs are insane.

And it's super fast too eh? Pretty cool, a good ace up the sleeve in the retarded cali market.

Fast! It finished in less than 65. I cut on 63. I couldnt let it go anymore. It was done. The high is nice too. I will be working on a smoke report soon. I am digging this high! Clear smoke that kicks you in your ass then after 2 hours u are ready for nap. This shit puts me to sleep if I smoke too much. No joke! Funny shit is this high is clear. I can function and type well and fast. Im not sloppy high im clear headed high. But im high as as can be. One thing I am noticing is that high starts to fade after about 1 hour. But remedicating does the trick.

L

luckymonkeypaw

WOwo!

Absolutely amazing plant and grow. Very nice job, SmokeMan. Any chance in hell I could get a cutting? I'd drive, swim, walk, crawl to Siberia for this strain!

S

SmokeMan

Once it was dry I got over 70 grams. Very little veg. I totally think I could have done better. Lets just say I know for a fact this cut can do better. I can imagine if I would have not seeded her she would have been almost solid dark purple.

S

SmokeMan

Dry and Ready to roll. No big nugs shots because its all almost gone already. My patients love this herb. Smells good smokes good and has a unique taste to it. I cant say its top notch but I can say this is something to work with and it totally gets you ripped after a half jay or a bong full. :bong2: 2 bowls and im good for a hour or so .

Im actually excited about growing my BlackRose crosses. I made 7 different x's.

The white x should produce some nice plants.

Also the JTR x should be ill.

The Kens GDP x BR ? Hmm sounds ill. Im hoping the GDP passes on some flavor and GDP traits. And hopefully the BR passes on the color trait. We'll see..

In these pics you will see purple and some green. Most of the green in the buds is leafs. The calyxs from the inside out were purple.

U

unthing

Had to do a little search for this. So he gave the seeds as freebies, quite (very) nice. Interesting sounding strain.

acidnI

acidnI

nice roll up....I still need to pop my seeds but yor cut looks like a winner bro...stay up man

C

CanadianClassic

Very interesting looking X strain you got there,love the colour.

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

S

SmokeMan

Pics just taken today

This is a BlackRose plant on day 17 of flower. She is already packing on the frost and as usual she showed purple from day one of showing calyx's.

Check it out...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice pics and gorgeous strain, sounds like a tasty one.

S

SmokeMan

This is another Black Rose plant.. The one above is the f7 plant I kept in clone.. But now I got another purple beauty to show. This is a f8 black rose from the seeds I made. I only made a few. I gave out a shit load..So dont be surprised if you ever see Black Rose F8 threads out there... But here is how everything is looking with the F8..

fractal

fractal

What's the status of the beans these days? Any more left? I usually don't fall for something so fast but I'm already in love with this plant. I don't even do purple normally but for being so far down the breeding line and still looking consistent this is something special.

S

SmokeMan

Hi and thank you for the props but im just a grower. All the props go to Heath Robinson for doing all the work. I was gifted by him and because of him my purple dream to grow purple bud came true. I always wanted to smoke a full on purple joint. Now I can and I enjoy it. This is no weak plant at all. It has tons of frost and it shows very very early on. Wait till you all see the pics coming in the future.

Bank with your beans everyone!

S

SmokeMan

These were taken on the 17th.. New ones coming soon. She is red and purple in color. And the frost... well u can see in these pics.. I will let the pics do the talking..:yes

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMOKE:icon_spin:
damn that f8 is looking killer i bet she would rock in a cool fall grow....

whats your thoughts on the JTR cross, im thinking that would be a pretty damn good piece of work for sure..
awesome dude:bubblez:

Top Bottom