The ""Dialing OG's Strain in Soil"" Thread

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's the recipe I'm testing for this round, this is for 15 cubic feet of soil:

20kg Earth Worm Casting
2.5KG Blood Meal
2.5KG Bone meal
2.5KG bat Guano
200ml Epsom Salt
250 ml Dolomite Lime
50ml Humic Acid

500ml of each:
Crab Meal
Alfalfa Meal
Oyster Shell
Kelp Meal
Azomite

I ain't runing pure OGees yet in this one, here is the strains for this run.
Reservoir Seeds:
Chemdog#4 x Sour Diesel IBL
SFV x Chemdog IBL
The White x Sour Diesel IBL
ECSD x Sour Diesel IBL

Pisces Genetics:
Chemdog D x SFV
Chemdog D x Chemdog91

OG raskal:
Fire OG x The White

Thanks for the feedbacks. Hopefully I will get this thread kicking soon... Peace.

215 User

215 User

This was done in Dr. Earth "Pot of Gold" soil & vganics nutes in 5 gall smart pot.

Katsu Bubba Kush x White O.G. V2 @ 48 days

Kappo Kush  48 days

215 User

215 User

Acapulco Gold x Goji O.G. #14 @ 54 days...

These buds are packing on the beef!
AG x GO 54 days

11 more days & chop

215 User

215 User

Cheech Wizard F2 @ 7 days

Good soil with Mychos and other organic goodies. Supplementing 1/2 strength with Maxi crop, Molasses and back to Pure Blend Pro nutes after 2 years of trying others.

CWF2 top  7 days

CWF2  7 days stem cu

CWF2 colors  7 days

Black Lab

Black Lab

E B Stone has come out with an organic soil they call Recipe 420 . I have a couple of bags and will give it a try when I transplant to 5 gal. 30-35% aged forest products, coir, sphagnum peat moss, pumice. earth worm castings, feather meal, seabird guano, crab meal, bat guano, fish bone meal, kelp meal, gypsum and humic acid from Leonardite, Oystershell lime and dolomite lime added for pH adjusters, yucca shidegera for wetting agent. This looks like a really good premix bagged soil. About $15 at nursery.

215 User

215 User

Cheech Wizard F2 in 707 soil....

CWF2 topped

Topped her yesterday so she can do her thang!

true grit

true grit

Looking good @215 User but this thread is about dialing OG's in soil. Should definitely start up a grow log for random pix if you haven't yet. if you care to share what soil mix or nutrients you use for actual OG's cuts that would be helpful otherwise this isn't the thread for random pix.

215 User

215 User

Looking good @215 User but this thread is about dialing OG's in soil. Should definitely start up a grow log for random pix if you haven't yet. if you care to share what soil mix or nutrients you use for actual OG's cuts that would be helpful otherwise this isn't the thread for random pix.

It is a O.G. cut in soil ...

Green Curry O.G. from Bodhi that's the only reason I posted so how is that random?

what is green curry og? well its a long story, but basicly it was a mystery og that was on lock down and escaped, a friend brought it over in sorry shape along with his story, and i nursed it back to health in exchange for a clipping. its definetly an og, but its bright lime green, more vigorous than a regular og, on the stretchy side, potent, and the smell and flavor are really wild.... like smoking og and eating a green thai coconut curry while someone is cleaning the floor with pinesol.. no joke! this is not some elaborate story to hype it up, its just a really unique og, and i have no clue what it is, and i have run my fare share.

Last edited:
true grit

true grit

Its random because the OP made this thread for how to dial OG cuts in soil. You have not only posted only hybrids (and a bubba), but you haven't contributed any information to how to dial actual OG's in soil. You are just posting pix. Go start your own thread to post pix or give information relevant to the thread please.

Last edited:
true grit

true grit

Did you miss my above rant? This is not a picture thread- this a thread to improve peoples results growing OG cuts in soil.

Cjgrow

Cjgrow

Sorry truegrit, I thought I already replied to this thread awhile ago.

I grow in a homemade soil mix which is a 1/3 high quality worm compost, peat moss, lava rocks/pea rocks and amended with kisorganics nutrient packs. I give simple compost teas, sprouted seed teas and foliars of aea nutrients

Top Bottom