The Divine Genetics Lab

Divine Genetics

Supporter
These are the clones we currently hold at Divine Genetics.

Afghani Kush
AJ Sour Diesel
Amnesia haze
Bubba Kush katsu
Casey Jones
Cheese
Chemdog#4
Chemdog Sister
Hells Angels Og Kush
Purple Urkle
Snowdog
Strawberry Creme

This list will be updated from time to time as new things enter and leave our lab.

pura

pura

Awesome..Looking forward on Divine..! If your not too busy can we see some shots of the cuts you have in hand? Happy farming!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Awesome..Looking forward on Divine..! If your not too busy can we see some shots of the cuts you have in hand? Happy farming!

hey pura i just posted some pics of the H.A Ogk i will try and post some new pics each day of a different strain :cake

convex

convex

Nice lineup logic!
Will these be S1 or outcrosses ?

Cheers

genepool

genepool

That is a sick lineup genes to work can't wait to learn more of future projects thanks for the heads up Logic. Gonna be keeping a close eye out for upcoming projects no doubt! :clapping

Dr_DropDrawers

Dr_DropDrawers

Katsu bubba kush thats what i have been waiting forever on. Bring it on Logic Baby. Need a Tester for it hehehe Got a Coffe Kush grow from start to Finish on Top Dawgs gonna be done in 90 days give or take a few days. Fuckin Dank Lookin in Veg.:makeup:makeup:makeup:makeup

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

that sounds like one great line up Logic, excited to see the work that comes out. Its about time those cuts got to the other side, anxious to see what is happening. Are you primarily doing fem seeds, or are you doing lots of regs and if so what papa's are you working with?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
congrats

nice line up logic but im shure you probly have millions of gems in seeds 2 congrats friend

K

Karma Genetics

Whee Good going brother, you going to do great things.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice selection logic! Looking forward to some killer crosses... :cool

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

Just curious as to what you have planned to do with the casey jones I'd buy a cross of that for sure

G

ganjherbsmoke

so ive been trying to figure this out
when you say hit with reversed X pollen
and then have the other strains like Y and Z you want pollinated in the same room open pollenation stylish
and then you have Y x X and Z x X and X S1s?

and if thats right so then are the YX and ZX fems too?
know this isnt like the ideal place for this question but ive been looking around and cant figure out if selfing is the same as a reversed plant

either way im sure you got some exciting gems to drop for us hopefully soon :)

winta

winta

yall got a bunch of fire over there huh logic! rock on Divine!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like 2011 will be divine! Everything sounds good. Can only imagine the x's ur gonna make. When do u plan on doin a drop?

D

dogsnob

will you be finishing off the dutchflowers project logic mate god knows them genes should be spread around

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic, What are you working on now for the next big seed drop? Can you let us know a little about what else is on the way? Hells Angels OG crossed to anything should be DANK! Thank you in advance! monkey5

E

EACH1TEACH1

i cant tell you how much i love that line up Logic. congrats. i know not to ask whats coming, but i will be looking forward to it. once i nab a pack of divine seeds from you i will be sending cash for premium membership. what a great website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom