The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Beastin bro! I agree with that #2 pheno lookin hot. I could definitely see how the chem smell would go great with cookie funk. I was just telling a homie how i thought the cookie could use some chem/diesel to beef it up and up the funk. And looks like those are doing it! Curious what Sour D cut Logic used in the drop coming tomorrow. Bet the right ecsd cut could do the damn thing, but you guys scored on the Chemdog D x gsc beans.

I pulled down the wooks (gsc x white) last week or so, just started to sample them. Couple have some good taste, but none are as loud as the gsc. I figure to make the cut they have to at least stink as loud. Good high and pretty tasty smoke so far though. Definitely give ya that nice warm high that doesn't leave ya thinking much but mellow.

waayne

waayne

Beastin bro! I agree with that #2 pheno lookin hot. I could definitely see how the chem smell would go great with cookie funk. I was just telling a homie how i thought the cookie could use some chem/diesel to beef it up and up the funk. And looks like those are doing it! Curious what Sour D cut Logic used in the drop coming tomorrow. Bet the right ecsd cut could do the damn thing, but you guys scored on the Chemdog D x gsc beans.

I pulled down the wooks (gsc x white) last week or so, just started to sample them. Couple have some good taste, but none are as loud as the gsc. I figure to make the cut they have to at least stink as loud. Good high and pretty tasty smoke so far though. Definitely give ya that nice warm high that doesn't leave ya thinking much but mellow.

I agree Gritty,looks like to me the mixture of Chem and Cookies is definitely gonna have some fat,frosty
funky smelling plants...with nice yield potential

The Chem x Cookie cross has always struck me as having a lot of nice possibilities
when it comes to pheno hunting.......a nice mix of that doughy cookie aroma with the
Chem funk should be really tasty!

I think SMF and manic both popped the Chemdog D x GSC beans.......
I'm assuming there's gonna be some beasts in those beans as well
Looking forward to seeing what those guys find.........

I have no idea which Diesel cut logic used in the Diesel Cookies,and would hate to speculate,but yeah looks like to me
the Chem/Diesel hybrids are sure gonna bump up the yield on the GSC

I may have to grab some of those
Diesel Cookie beans , as well as a new Snow Dawg hybrid;)

Your wooks looked impressive to me,I will sure be interested in hearing your take on those when they're
all cured out.........sure sounds like a nice buzz!

waayne

waayne

Some more Chemdog #4 X GSC and White GSC pics at 52 days
pheno#5
Chemdog #4 x GSC
IMG 2077

pheno#2
IMG 2070

pheno#1
IMG 2093

pheno#3
IMG 2096

The White x Girl Scout Cookies #2
IMG 2083

The White x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno#1
IMG 2091

These are definitely some aromatic phenos
Changed carbon filters and can still barely contain the stank of these stinky girls.........

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

wow very nice! Have you ever grown a plant that didnt come out absolutely dank?! lol

ur love for the plant comes out in the pics. keep it up waayne:cool:

shawnskush

shawnskush

Looking like a snow day up in here waayne!
Some more Chemdog #4 X GSC and White GSC pics at 52 days
pheno#5
Chemdog #4 x GSC
View attachment 359445

pheno#2
View attachment 359446

pheno#1
View attachment 359447

pheno#3
View attachment 359448

The White x Girl Scout Cookies #2
View attachment 359449

pheno#1
View attachment 359450

These are definitely some aromatic phenos
Changed carbon filters and can still barely contain the stank of these stinky girls.........

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So are these turning into a X-mas harvest?:) They gotta be looking nice and plump right about now. I bet they smell delicious too. Happy Holidays to you and your family waayne thanks for sharing all your Dank with us!

waayne

waayne

So are these turning into a X-mas harvest?:) They gotta be looking nice and plump right about now. I bet they smell delicious too. Happy Holidays to you and your family waayne thanks for sharing all your Dank with us!
Bud These are gonna come down a few days after X-Mas
I'll update this thread tonite with some current pics,and reply to everyones posts...
Here's one of the Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookie phenos
IMG 2165

This is pheno #2
She smells like the forum cut with some sweet Chemmy goodness added to the mix.........

sixstring

sixstring

These look fanfuckintastic as usual man!
Hey if you had to pick a favorite between the afg X hells or the afg X snow d which one do you prefer? I'm assuming you grew them both lol.i want to grab this gsc cross and was looking at one of the 100.00 packs to go with it, peace

waayne

waayne

six string, personally I've had really good luck with logic's Snow Dawg crosses,but you can't go wrong with
the Afghani x Hells Angels either,both are really solid strains......

I love the dank sweet aroma some of the Snowdog hybrids put off:cool:

Divine Genetics
White x Girl Scout Cookies,
day 60
pheno #1
IMG 2189

dirk d

dirk d

Excellent job Waayne! everything looks delicious :) I just threw in a platinum gsc into flower last week. going to be my first experience with anything gsc wise lol

waayne

waayne

Nice waayne looks like they are getting nice and dense and greasy also
Happy Holidays blazer!
Yeah ,these are fattening up nicely here at the end
some phenos are super dense,all smell really nice,a couple
smell amazing ,so I'm really looking forward to sampling these .

wow very nice! Have you ever grown a plant that didnt come out absolutely dank?! lol

ur love for the plant comes out in the pics. keep it up waayne:cool:
Thank's for the kind words man!
I have definitely grown a dog or two in my life.....lol

That's how I learned,and improved my techniques,that and always trying to do a better job of having an
environment where they are growing to their full potential.....

I've killed my fair share of plants over
the years.......

What a fuckin horrible time to be poor...

Nice work, as always.
Thank's for the good vibes sky!

I hear you about being poor man,if not for unexpected hospital/doctor bills,ect,I would have
grabbed several of logics new crosses...I really like the Snow Dawg crosses he's done.
but yeah I hear you on the money scene,,,definitely different times now........

Best Wishes!
I Hope you, and yours have a great 2014!
Looking like a snow day up in here waayne!
Shawn, logic bred some frosty phenos, some of these Chemdog #4 x GSC and White x GSC [henos are mega frosted
All have nice aromas,a few are crazy good like pheno's #2,#3,and# 5,and pheno #1 of the White x GSC,it smells like lavender and the Forum cut of Girls Scout Cookies mixed together.

Have a great 2014!
Excellent job Waayne! everything looks delicious :) I just threw in a platinum gsc into flower last week. going to be my first experience with anything gsc wise lol
Good luck with that platinum GSC dirk! That should be really nice herb.

Thank's for the positive vibes man,have a great Holiday!

Here are some day 61 pics
Arctic Diesel phen0 #3
strong sour aroma on this one
IMG 2117

pheno #4
sweet,mild cherry aroma
IMG 2109

dank Kush aroma on this one
pheno #2
IMG 2125

pheno #1
a mix of lavender with that doughy GSC aroma
IMG 2212

Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #3
the pheno most like the forum cut
IMG 2245

pheno #1
a sweet floral smelling pheno
IMG 2241

pheno #5
This one is a sweet version of Chem
this one has a really strong Chem aroma,though a bit sweeter....
IMG 2145

pheno #2
A loud mix of the doughy Girl Scout Cookie aroma nicely mixed with the Chem funk
can't quit smelling this one....
IMG 2216
IMG 2224
IMG 2222

Thank's for letting me run these logic.

These have been really impressive to run.
Gotta have good filtration though for sure ,these girls really reek......

Really nice work on these Girl Scout Cookie crosses!

I'm sure looking forward to sampling them.

Last edited:
blazer

blazer

Damn dawgie stellar work as usual all look top knotch I think I can smell em from here happy harvest, cant wait see how the Grape Bubbas are doing have a Happy New Year homie!

waayne

waayne

Really Nice work Waayne and Logic ! :woot: Positive vibes and happy holidaze!
Happy Holidays ken!

Thank's for the kind words....logic did a great job on these Cookie crosses
I have a feeling we're gonna sees lots of folks with impressive phenos out of these seeds......
Have a great 2014 ken!
Damn dawgie stellar work as usual all look top knotch I think I can smell em from here happy harvest, cant wait see how the Grape Bubbas are doing have a Happy New Year homie!
What's up buddy!
I'll try and get some pics of the Grape Bubba's....they're slowly getting going...which is typical.......
seems like once they get some size though ,they take off a bit more...need to transplant them again to keep them
motoring along....
Happy Holidays buddy!

Here are some recent pics....
Arctic Diesel #5
IMG 2305

pheno #1
IMG 2361
IMG 2364
IMG 2400

Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookie
pheno #3
IMG 2385

pheno#1
IMG 2380

Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #2
IMG 2374
IMG 2371

These are about 67 days... a few are getting harvested tomorrow
some need a bit more time to finish.......

They have all bulked up some here at the end..will be interesting to see how these yield
Looks like a few could be pretty chunky.........

Sweet job on these logic:)....glad I took a few early tester nugs to puff on in couple of weeks
while this is getting processed...I'm really looking forward to sampling these Cookie hybrids

The aromas have been really impressive, been lots of doughy ,Cookie ,Chem funk around here this Christmas :cool:

IMG 2306
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Stellar!! Have u run the Chemdog D x Cookie? Oh boy those Chem4xgsc are no joke lol... U running supersoil right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom