The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Greetings from the Divine Genetics Test Lab

I would like to start by thanking Logic for making this project possible. :cool:

We're going to be testing as many Divine strains as possible in the
upcoming year.

The test facility will have separate flower rooms for Sativa dominant
and Indica Dominant strains, an attempt to provide the perfect
environment for these strains to flourish and reach their full genetic potential.

I will go into more detail as we progress with the soil mix, feed schedules,tea recipes, and technical info.
Everything will be in organic soil and I'll be using some of G.o.D.'s A1
supplements and food.

The strains
The divine genetics test lab

We have 2 Arctic Diesel
1 Casey Jones x Bubba
2 Urkle x Bubba
The Arctic Diesels were up in less than 72 hours
The divine genetics test lab 2

I'll transplant these in about 8-9 days into 1/2 gallon containers
of this mix

1 part Black Gold
1 part Roots
1 part Perlite

More strains will be started in a few days
as space allows

I'm really looking forward to seeing what pheno's we find.

Here's Cannonball Express
Cannonball express

Last edited:
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz ya do the dam thing dawggie gonna find some killers in there!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off 2 an excellent start, Waayne! I got a few f them strains in my collection. That Cannonball Express and Bulletproof Kush r coming my way soon. I just got the M16 and Cheeto Kush as well. That Arctic D and Chem Romance r pure fire. Best of luck with ur Divine testing. I'm sub'd r sure!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey Waayne, lookin fresh as always homie! Just a quick question. I started my lil tikes in light warrior (i usually use roots organics seed to harvest) and am just wondering what your planning on transplanting into after the 8-9 days? Im thinking of just getting some bags of happy frog and goin with that.

Your Cannon Ball Express looks amazing! can't wait to see every new divine strain rocked out properly, especially the Wolverine Kush!

EDIT: NVM RE-READ your above post and got your mix for transplant lol, sorry. burnt moment!

Good vibes! :banana1sv6:

mancordero

mancordero

wow, what an epic collection, this thread is going to be off the hook, i doubt logic could ask for a better advertisement for his gear... this is exciting. :clapping ... i'll be running the cannonball as soon as they get here, and hopefully some chem romance.. keep up the great woork waayne!

pura

pura

Waayne is the hardest working guy i know, can't wait to watch the magic happen again! super excited for you...looking forward on those sik phenos you find. Talk to you soon amigo. :rock

Illmind

Illmind

this gonna b fun. i wish i was fast enough to get the urklexbubbas..salute waayne

P

paulycali

Good shit waayne! You got some great genetics to work with. Going to be a blast for sure. Hope you hit another out of the park. Im sure you will. You rock waayne! Love your grows. Shows how much you care for sure. Well i am down for this show for sure and feel its gonna be a great one. Thanks for the inside look inside the lab of waayne and divine genetics. Cant wait for some great pics and info

Peace out waayne :)

E

el_tenador

After Waayne is done with display, I guarantee future Divine drops last less than one minute. Good luck bro, can't wait to see you to put your organic smack down.

Top Bottom