The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

All lookin tasty waayne I love that bubba urkle myself definetly a favorite. But i think all those would be my favorite.lol

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn waayne you grom some TREES! and most importantly some fire! great job. im definantly gonna have to look into getting some of logics gear.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything looks really good, bro. I know ur fukn stoked. Those M16 babies r coming along nice also! This def makes me wanna get my Divine beans in the Funk Lab. I got 3 Cannonball Express goin into dirt 2nite. Congrats to u again, Waayne!

urbanite420

urbanite420

The eskimo is definitely fast and furious! Don't think i've seen a bubba cross grow as fast.i got an alien bubba cross that was germed a month before my eskimo and the alien bubba looks like is a month behind vs the eskimo.
Fuckin solid genetics coming from Divine. Thanks Logic!

Did you find the eskimo popped fast and was ready to go quick too? Planted Alien grape and kraken 2 weeks before and the eskimo is up right with them , time to pop the wolverine I think can"t wait for the smoke report fabulous grow wayne!

And the roots are monstorous!!!

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Killing it as usual wayne.. Divine Genetics is showing some fire. Top Notch for sure.

waayne

waayne

Did you find the eskimo popped fast and was ready to go quick too? Planted Alien grape and kraken 2 weeks before and the eskimo is up right with them , time to pop the wolverine I think can"t wait for the smoke report fabulous grow wayne!
Yes Medusa the Eskimo take right off with alot of vigor!
They smoke as good as they look :)
All lookin tasty waayne I love that bubba urkle myself definetly a favorite. But i think all those would be my favorite.lol
wassup homie!
Those Urkle x Bubba are some tasty phenos for sure:cool:got some nice bag appeal as well!
My phenos are both pretty stony >>nice nite time herb!
damn waayne you grom some TREES! and most importantly some fire! great job. im definantly gonna have to look into getting some of logics gear.
bigcheese these girls have been very productive and tasty
I'm looking forward to popping more.........
Atta boy Waayne
wassup bro!:)
Thanks for the good vibes!
Everything looks really good, bro. I know ur fukn stoked. Those M16 babies r coming along nice also! This def makes me wanna get my Divine beans in the Funk Lab. I got 3 Cannonball Express goin into dirt 2nite. Congrats to u again, Waayne!
Good luck with those Cannonball Express,there's some killer phenos in those beans!!!
Thanks for the kind words Rival!
The eskimo is definitely fast and furious! Don't think i've seen a bubba cross grow as fast.i got an alien bubba cross that was germed a month before my eskimo and the alien bubba looks like is a month behind vs the eskimo.
Fuckin solid genetics coming from Divine. Thanks Logic!

And the roots are monstorous!!!
The Eskimo is very vigorous bro!
It's also very potent as well!
Beautiful work waayne cant wait to see what else ya got brewing..
I got a couple of M16's goin now:)
Thanks for droppin in homie!
Killing it as usual wayne.. Divine Genetics is showing some fire. Top Notch for sure.
logic bred some flame SkunkDoctor!
Nothing but AAA!
WAAYNE! You're a slayer!
Hey homie whats up?
I love those beds you built brotha!They look so sweet!
Thanks for popping in homie!

M 16 Kush at 23 days
IMG 5638

waayne

waayne

Kill'em with kindness is my motto. Lol. Im really digging those M16 Kush. I named those for Logic. I got a pack in my stash waiting for the War to begin. Hahaha!

wassup Big Dawg!
Those M16's are some hardy girls RIVAL........They have really nice vigor for an Indica dominant Bubba Hybrid
They're gonna get to veg a little more then into flower they go.........
These have never been fed anything but ACT

M16 Kush 29 days old

IMG 5686

Cannonball Express
Cannonball Express

Avalanche
IMG 5461

Urkle x Bubba Kush
IMG 5454

Cheeto Kush
IMG 5480

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i was just talking with my buddy and he says one of the cheeto's has a kinda grape soda smell i just seen you had said that also. the pheno is branchy but has golf ball size bubba nuggets on it. i have one shorter one looks and grows like bubba bud the colas are longer and it has an almost dry oatmeal smell. and i have one looks just like cheese with a dank sweet smell. im taking them all to 68 days.

waayne

waayne

i really like the look of the cannonball express. all the buds and babies look dope but that 1 appeals to me the most. great work waayne !

Hey bigcheese what's up!
The Cannonball Express is really tasty and a great high.
It is a big yielder as well ....
i was just talking with my buddy and he says one of the cheeto's has a kinda grape soda smell i just seen you had said that also. the pheno is branchy but has golf ball size bubba nuggets on it. i have one shorter one looks and grows like bubba bud the colas are longer and it has an almost dry oatmeal smell. and i have one looks just like cheese with a dank sweet smell. im taking them all to 68 days.

Those sounds really nice Kid!
My pheno smelled like grape soda but cured out to a chocolate aroma and flavor....
It's tasty stuff for sure.
Good luck homie!

Here's the M16 Kush 3 weeks into flower
It smells like old school Afghani
IMG 5900
IMG 5901

I'm gonna need new carbon filters for this strain.
The unmistakable Afghani aroma is already overwhelming the room.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Very nice and tight she looks Yummy !

waayne

waayne

lookin good wayne keep it up
Thank's pimpin!
This is a really healthy ,vigorous strain!
Very nice and tight she looks Yummy !
Medusa she smells yummy as well:)
It's smells like a flash back to the 80''s in my flower room

I'm installing new carbon filters today:cool:

M16 at 3 1/2 weeks
IMG 6010

This girls smells awesome.
The pure old school Afghani aroma is overwhelming now......

Top Bottom