The Dope Shed.

• Thread starter CallmeTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Kimbo #7 stays nice and short. Lots of Resin, colas like a babies arm.
100 5936

Kimbo #8 has a purple hue too her. Frosty, with a sweet musty grape funk. Has a future in my garden, time will tell how long.
21 day flower
100 5952

Late flower
100 5962

Kimbo #6 finishes remarkably fast, around 7 weeks. The yield is to small for this plant to stick around.
100 5967

Kimbo #5 Bitch plays for keeps. Day 21
100 5943

bicky studs

bicky studs

what about just a foil like the floor advertising in some shops. its just a white self adhesive foil with a floor laminate on it..anti slip...durable... easy to clean..
the permanant outside foil sticks like shit to a blanket. they stick it to pavements too....
you should be able to get it 5' wide
:badboy:

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

what about just a foil like the floor advertising in some shops. its just a white self adhesive foil with a floor laminate on it..anti slip...durable... easy to clean..
the permanant outside foil sticks like shit to a blanket. they stick it to pavements too....
you should be able to get it 5' wide
:badboy:
I'm not familiar with the product? You know any links?
Your frost production is 'remarkable' bruh lol -
I like your word choice there.

I bet with lights off - flash on you'd get a centerfold mag shot for sure.

Haha thanks man. Centerfold pics in the near future.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I'm not familiar with the product? You know any links?

Haha thanks man. Centerfold pics in the near future.
sure man

so that is the protective foil...in ur case it would be laminated to a white foil....
best bet would probly be a commercial printing/advertising place as you need small amounts. but check it out

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

sure man

so that is the protective foil...in ur case it would be laminated to a white foil....
best bet would probly be a commercial printing/advertising place as you need small amounts. but check it out
That's a very interesting product for sure. Probably a little tough for me to get my hands on.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Ay tex, which Kimbo is your favorite? Are most Sativa hybrid type smoke?
Not really sure yet. The #5 is the one that goes dark purple throughout. It's been very consistent, nice frame and a good stretch in flower, and has more of a funk. Not as sweet.
100 5722

The #8 is more sweet and just as frosty. Not quite as purple. Good flavor, great high, better calyx to leaf ratio than the #5. Glad to keep it in my collection, always looking for new strange though.I think I'm just going to keep the one that yields the most. I really liked the #4 as well. Large dense pineapple smelling buds loaded with resin on that phenotype.
#8 on harvest day yesterday.
100 5972

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Not really sure yet. The #5 is the one that goes dark purple throughout. It's been very consistent, nice frame and a good stretch in flower, and has more of a funk. Not as sweet.
View attachment 770092
The #8 is more sweet and just as frosty. Not quite as purple. Good flavor, great high, better calyx to leaf ratio than the #5. Glad to keep it in my collection, always looking for new strange though.I think I'm just going to keep the one that yields the most. I really liked the #4 as well. Large dense pineapple smelling buds loaded with resin on that phenotype.
#8 on harvest day yesterday.
View attachment 770093
Dam dude shes a beaut! Ive smelt that Pineapple before and its mouthwatering.
I like how you kept running them to see the different varieties, its crazy what a pack of seeds can bring in

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Dam dude shes a beaut! Ive smelt that Pineapple before and its mouthwatering.
I like how you kept running them to see the different varieties, its crazy what a pack of seeds can bring in[/QUOTE
Thanks man. Love running seeds, wish I could crack them all. Hey the Kimbo is more of an indica, laid back stone. Forgot to say that up above.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Day 30 lights off pics. Getting some great stacking on these girls, I'm guessing 10-20% better than previous runs. Time will tell. Loving the Ceasar #2. These plants were rather short and somewhat deficient when transplanted from 3 gallons of remixed soil to 10 gals pots of coco/perilite mix (more like 7 gals) and flipped to flowering (11/13 On/Off). Keeping the cobs around 14-18'' from the top colas.
Center shot of Ceasar #2
100 5990

Ceasar #4 towering over the others. She was a hard cloner and hella stretchy so no more clones of this one.
100 5991

Two Kimbo #8 stacking up splendidly. The stubby one in the right corner is Kimbo #7 on her last run.
100 5992

Purple storm on Day 3. I decided to scrog them and am going to be experimenting with scrogs extensively for a few months. I only had these 4 that were ready to flower so after the Day 30 girls are done, I plan on building drain tables and setting up drain to waste on everything...
These PS are flowering solely under my HLG 550 Knock off. The cobs are turned off on that side of the room so it should be a good test for the Quantum Board 288.
100 5987

bicky studs

bicky studs

are you going to use smaller pots for scrog?

have you red that post in the coco section.... um. something like beds are for sleeping in not growing:D

this fill the pot with roots then turbo feed em in coco concept is really quite interesting:eyepiece:

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

are you going to use smaller pots for scrog?

have you red that post in the coco section.... um. something like beds are for sleeping in not growing:D

this fill the pot with roots then turbo feed em in coco concept is really quite interesting:eyepiece:

I have to tell you I've read nearly every thing in the beds are for fucking thread, and the coco sub-forum as well. I agree with it to some extent, but my aim is to grow significantly bigger plants. The ones I have now are 3' tall and 1.5' wide. My goal is to grow them 4' or 5' tall and 2' wide. I've actually got a KK #8 in a 5 gal, with 2 others in 10 gals, so I will see some hard data from their yields. I'm not against using less coco, and still very noob with the medium, so I guess we will see.

In soil, I would get anywhere from 120-180 grams per 10 gal, and around 80-110 in 5 gals occupying the same space. That said I have seen the giant yielding plants in 2 gal coco, so we shale see...

Ted you have a bitchen shed.

Thanks stiffneck. It's Tex btw, Ted's my brother. :p:smoking:

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Day 30 lights off pics. Getting some great stacking on these girls, I'm guessing 10-20% better than previous runs. Time will tell. Loving the Ceasar #2. These plants were rather short and somewhat deficient when transplanted from 3 gallons of remixed soil to 10 gals pots of coco/perilite mix (more like 7 gals) and flipped to flowering (11/13 On/Off). Keeping the cobs around 14-18'' from the top colas.
Center shot of Ceasar #2
View attachment 770759
Ceasar #4 towering over the others. She was a hard cloner and hella stretchy so no more clones of this one.
View attachment 770760

Two Kimbo #8 stacking up splendidly. The stubby one in the right corner is Kimbo #7 on her last run.
View attachment 770761

Purple storm on Day 3. I decided to scrog them and am going to be experimenting with scrogs extensively for a few months. I only had these 4 that were ready to flower so after the Day 30 girls are done, I plan on building drain tables and setting up drain to waste on everything...
These PS are flowering solely under my HLG 550 Knock off. The cobs are turned off on that side of the room so it should be a good test for the Quantum Board 288.
View attachment 770762

For day 30 thats some very very nice stakin' and awesome frost producing there tex
+ your mobile scrog set is pushing some serious change buttons in my head. I really like your setup, I might just try some just like that.
I scrog alot but what a pain in balls it is, if needed to do anything towards the back and harvesting sucks too.
The funny thing is i already have a couple of those green tomato cages
Much respect

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

For day 30 thats some very very nice stakin' and awesome frost producing there tex
+ your mobile scrog set is pushing some serious change buttons in my head. I really like your setup, I might just try some just like that.
I scrog alot but what a pain in balls it is, if needed to do anything towards the back and harvesting sucks too.
The funny thing is i already have a couple of those green tomato cages
Much respect
Yea man, I've had the individual scrog idea for years. If I get enough time I plan to develop an individual multi tiered scrog. Adjustable system that will allow you to take plants out individually to work on them. Also allow easy access. For now I'm just going to use the tomato cages with some wire at 2 heights. Get those branches nice and even..:D

Top Bottom