The Dope Shed.

• Thread starter CallmeTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Day 18 for the coco trial run, growing very well. Grow room is being kept around 78-81 degrees F day and 68-70 night. Around 60% humidity all the time. Only time I bump it to 55% is when I've got flowers hanging. C02 kept between 700-800ppm.
IMG 1847

IMG 1871

IMG 1854

Kimbo #8
IMG 1876
Kimbo #8
IMG 1874

IMG 1855

Organikz

Organikz

Every time I start to settle, that's when I know something needs to be changed. Lately I'm fixated on how black the flooring is. It's like a black hole down there sucking up my photons. I think I'm gonna whitewash it when I get a chance. Got any recommendations for painting the anti-fatigue mats??
That's a quality of a conscientious grower. Always aware of environment. Always needs improvement. Its not always the nutes yah know...

I've had bad fan placement cause issues...

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

That's a quality of a conscientious grower. Always aware of environment. Always needs improvement. Its not always the nutes yah know...

I've had bad fan placement cause issues...

Yes sir, dial the environment/watering and everything else falls into place. I'm enjoying the cold weather right now thinking about all the things that can be improved this new year. Cheers @Organikz may 2018 be plentiful of buds for you..

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Shots from the veg room. These plants have had a ruff go of it. Over watered and cold, but starting to turn around. I learned my lesson, never transplant a barely rooted clone into a three gallon container...
Only water heavily after the root system has ran through the container.
IMG 1838

IMG 1832
These were transplanted almost 3 weeks ago:crying2: Oh well, I learn from mistakes.
IMG 1833

sixstring

sixstring

lookin like ya got that coco thing down bro :cool:
as far as the floor color i dont think any paint will stick to those mats plus ya have to deal with off gasing for a week or so.i would just buy a cheap roll of panda/orca and lay it over the mats.or second option is the silver bubble wrap from home depot,pretty durable and soft to kneel on and still very reflective
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Reflectix-48-in-x-25-ft-Double-Reflective-Insulation-BP48025/100052556

they have it in silver or white and a bunch of dif sizes.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

lookin like ya got that coco thing down bro :cool:
as far as the floor color i dont think any paint will stick to those mats plus ya have to deal with off gasing for a week or so.i would just buy a cheap roll of panda/orca and lay it over the mats.or second option is the silver bubble wrap from home depot,pretty durable and soft to kneel on and still very reflective
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Reflectix-48-in-x-25-ft-Double-Reflective-Insulation-BP48025/100052556

they have it in silver or white and a bunch of dif sizes.

Had a feeling paint may not stick. I may just try it on one mat and see what happens. Those mats are hella durable on their own. I do have some orca laying around. That would be a nice temporary fix.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Looks like you are staying on top of things. Been cold here also. -18f last night actual temp and not much better for the near future.
Saw a map somewhere that had 90% of the US below freezing on New Years day. Not used to it down South, that's for sure.

Here's a couple from last night, I mean day.. You know
100 5923

Keeping these girls around 850 ppms with Mammoth Pee around 1 ml/gal and a dose of Recharge about once a week. Just hooked up the Res's and pumps last night and am putting these girls on a strict diet. 3 feedings a day 1 minute each.
100 5924

100 5937

KK#8
100 5939

IMG 1876

100 5932

bicky studs

bicky studs

Saw a map somewhere that had 90% of the US below freezing on New Years day. Not used to it down South, that's for sure.

View attachment 768834

Keeping these girls around 850 ppms with Mammoth Pee around 1 ml/gal and a dose of Recharge about once a week. Just hooked up the Res's and pumps last night and am putting these girls on a strict diet. 3 feedings a day 1 minute each.
View attachment 768835
View attachment 768837

KK#8
View attachment 768838
View attachment 768839

View attachment 768840
love it man:cool: have to put a dope shed on my amazon wish list!

where you get the mammoth pee man, that must be hard to find:D

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

View attachment 768834

View attachment 768835
View attachment 768837

KK#8
View attachment 768838
View attachment 768839

View attachment 768840

Nugs looking real healthy and tight - good work.
The only durable paint I know is the white flex seal - but the shits hella expensive - might as well just buy new floor at that point lol - the panda/orca should work as a temp

Organikz

Organikz

View attachment 768834

View attachment 768835
View attachment 768837

KK#8
View attachment 768838
View attachment 768839

View attachment 768840
Fucking A

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Nugs looking real healthy and tight - good work.
The only durable paint I know is the white flex seal - but the shits hella expensive - might as well just buy new floor at that point lol - the panda/orca should work as a temp

Ohh, this just gave me a good idea I think. I've got some old FRP lying around, It's not enough to do the whole room or anything, but seems good and durable, and its white with texture. It's also pretty expensive, like the paint.

Top Bottom