The Dragon Breeding Experiment: 🐉 👶 come along for the fun!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Experiment #1 Gelato

Parents pictured.
Father is a hermi gelato on the left and mother is a female gelato on the right.

Baby Helga is now alive and kicking! Hahaha! I love it!!! She should be a frm gelato if i was truly successful.

Making this thread for my breeding. I love making new strains.

My goal: provide access to exotic seeds for the worldwide masses.
I want ppl to grow my seeds yo. I've been spreading them around here and there. 😆 🤣 😂 😹
can't wait to see how this one turns out. BUT I'm happy regardless as this is Mt 1st successful breeding. Totally took advantage of what nature gave me.

The dragon breeding experiment   come along for the fun
The dragon breeding experiment   come along for the fun 2
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Awesome thread dragon, it's nice making your own seeds and even better growing them out.
Exactly. And I want to share them with everyone too. Like here world 🌎 enjoy the fruits of my labor and my inexhaustible wealth of grand ideas on breeding strains! 😃
It's pretty awesome. Considering this one was a total accident and I only had 4 balls of pollen to work with. 😆 I'm stoked.

Thank you for the kind words! It'll be best if I get to smoke any of it! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I realize also this will prove whether a hermi seed creates a hermi plant. 😆 or at least will be more proof either way. I'm curious to find out if the hypothesis is true or no. I'm excited to seeeeeeeee....hehehe 😆 🐉

Bilber

Bilber

Just a heads up......some of the most famous strains are prone to hermin.......just throwing it out there.......zill.....don't make me jump down that 🕳........it is a fun one though.....maybe I'll jump down anyways......it'll be a min....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
This baby coming along nicely. I'll post again when something else happens today got some water. Next set of leaves coming in. Yea prob when those leaves come in I'll post up again. @2inches today.

Picture 20240206064814
Picture 20240206064836
Top Bottom