The Dragon Breeding Experiment: 🐉 👶 come along for the fun!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
3×og kush
3×master kush

We want a male og. I've got like 3 crosses I can make with that pollen. However, we will take a male master. We just need 1. 😃 otherwise this is a kush smoke run.

Will update after sexing.

🐉

Picture 20240419030133
Picture 20240419030152
Picture 20240419030159
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Pros and cons to heavy defoliating......I like it, yet I don't do it all the time....I bounce around and make whatever work for the area....it does not always work as planned either....
Yes. I know. But I think it'll be alright. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 it needed a real big trimming. I'll let it grow out now and see...but if I get to pruning there's no telling what will happen. I think it's better for the gelato in the long run to have the heavy hand done to it cuz if your humidity is too high it can be prone to molds and shit it's not the best at resistance. And since I had that hiccup with the humidity I felt the need to really clean her up and open the lower bud sites to light.

I hope that all makes sense. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 dude...I just go with the flow. If it feels right..I do it. 😃 probably not the best way to go about but it's my way. Not saying it's right either.
😆 🐉

Bilber

Bilber

Ha....that's pretty much it.....do a little of this, do a little of that......it'll all work out in the end.....she looks great.....she'll push....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
no worries dragon, for a first ever plant breeding that gelato looks awesome. good stuff👍
Dude. I will NEVER forget. 😃 😊 thank you again so so much! I would've not found something I love so much had it not been for the seed you gifted. If ever your in Central Cali I got you. All day. 🐉

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Dude. I will NEVER forget. 😃 😊 thank you again so so much! I would've not found something I love so much had it not been for the seed you gifted. If ever your in Central Cali I got you. All day. 🐉
pop the bc dragon get that thing outside there in a big pot😁 ive got some crazy stuff not being used ill send you some more one time. i still have quite a few them gelato i sent to.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
pop the bc dragon get that thing outside there in a big pot😁 ive got some crazy stuff not being used ill send you some more one time. i still have quite a few them gelato i sent to.
I'm saving the other seeds for when I actually get better at growing I don't want to waste them. 🙃 I don't mind if the kushes don't sprout I've got lots of kush seeds...and a strawberry kush off I could still do if the other kush don't pop.
😆 🤣 😂 😹 I can't put my plants outside anymore cuz my neighbor Said something about them. 😒 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I'm saving the other seeds for when I actually get better at growing I don't want to waste them. 🙃 I don't mind if the kushes don't sprout I've got lots of kush seeds...and a strawberry kush off I could still do if the other kush don't pop.
😆 🤣 😂 😹 I can't put my plants outside anymore cuz my neighbor Said something about them. 😒 😆 🤣 😂 😹
thats crap man tell your neighbor itscheese said lighten up light one up😂 yeh that makes sense though on the seeds good stuff. can allways send more though dragon 👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
thats crap man tell your neighbor itscheese said lighten up light one up😂 yeh that makes sense though on the seeds good stuff. can allways send more though dragon 👍
😃 you're so awesome dude. Ok dude...fuck it...I was gonna run an rs 11 bagseed when I do the vid journal for the meathead in October ish or whenever these kush are finished...but I'll put one of your gifted seeds in instead. Hehehhe that's the beauty of being free. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm currently attempting a Master Yoda cross with Og Kush and Master Kush.

I've got M2 growing. I'm actually hoping it's a male so I can collect it's pollen but if it does not work out I am planting more kushes. This is a kush run. For smoke or breeding. We leave it to the Lady...

My next run I am doing a video journal for a friend's strain called Meathead. 3×meathead
1×tenguseed
1×blue mammoth × blue dream
1×itscheese seed. Hehehe

This is my next run after the kushes

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

😃 you're so awesome dude. Ok dude...fuck it...I was gonna run an rs 11 bagseed when I do the vid journal for the meathead in October ish or whenever these kush are finished...but I'll put one of your gifted seeds in instead. Hehehhe that's the beauty of being free. 😆 🤣 😂 😹
yeh nice man pop the bc with it😂 if there ewt like the mother plant youll 🕺😁 disco disco

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Then AFTER that run.
If I am successful in breeding Master Yoda I will be doing another breeding attempt with Master Yoda and some gifted seeds.

This is my plan. I literally have a 5 year plan ahead of me.

I can always change it before I plant, except the meathead. That I made a promise to do. And so it will be done.
But you know..that's the plan.

I'm in it for until the day I die. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉

Latest posts

Top Bottom