The Emerald Cup 2013

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Come join BOG Seeds and have some fun with The BOG's at The Emerald Cup 2013.
This Outdoor Grower's Competition is an annual gathering of the NorCal growers. Several seed companies will be present including ourselves. Here is a poster of the Event.

Emerald cup poster small

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey bog:-) i REALLY WISH I COULD MAKE IT TO THE EMERALD CUP. i want to see a few people aswell but i cant make that this year. NEXT YES:-) will u be there next year?. love to maybee have a bowl with ya. hows about you putting up your OLD SOIL RECEPIE:-) like from overgrow?. hope you + the lovelly mrs bog have a amazing time, at the cup.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

As I recall I used Walmart Professional Growers Potting Soil and to a large bag I added one cup bone meal and one cup blood meal and about 10% perlite.

You can refurbish used potting soil with blood and bone meal if you like.

Now I just buy Pro Mix HP and I add nothing. Read the bale. It already has a boatload of organic nutes in it and it works perfectly for me.

I do feed in veg with FF GrowBig and in flower I use Botanicare Pure Blend Bloom for Soil.

I also use a Botanicare Cal-Mag as a bloom booster. Bog

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... we'd carved out that time for an event a friend of ours holds, usually in November. Last year he had it in December, so we saved the date. This year he's having it in November again, so that date is open for us. Hmmm...

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Our booth will be quite evident just outside the Vapor Lounge Tent. There are warm places to vape but to smoke joints everyone has to be outside with us seed vendors.

Nothing stops NorCal Growers from coming to this event. It could be pouring rain and cold like last year but we are hardy folk here. This is the time they all come to buy their seeds.

You should come and buy your seeds here if in CA. All us breeders go direct sales for a small donation you buy my autograph and the seeds are free. The same goes for the Sour Bubble and Sour Grape buds we will all be sampling.

We will provide a fun place to hang out and share a lotta joints. Please visit Mrs. Bog and me!!! ;). Bog

Many outdoor growers will compete. Outdoor Grown Only!

spacebomb

spacebomb

cheers bog .thats basikly what i do.canna terra pro+ + its good for a 6/8,week veg.thanks again.ive got soil im re using .thanks to seamaiden + patanjali i just re urse + amend it now.plenrt of organic goodies + caps packs and its amazing.
peace
s-
As I recall I used Walmart Professional Growers Potting Soil and to a large bag I added one cup bone meal and one cup blood meal and about 10% perlite.

You can refurbish used potting soil with blood and bone meal if you like.

Now I just buy Pro Mix HP and I add nothing. Read the bale. It already has a boatload of organic nutes in it and it works perfectly for me.

I do feed in veg with FF GrowBig and in flower I use Botanicare Pure Blend Bloom for Soil.

I also use a Botanicare Cal-Mag as a bloom booster. Bog

S

steelcanaries

Damn that pretty dope Bog. I'll be mad close to you. But I'm kinda a hermit. Hard to get me outta the house these days. Too many people around kinda freaks me out nowadays. It's funny, used to love big crowds. Thinking about blazing some sour bub wih the Bogs and getting seeds from tha hand of the man himself is very very tempting. Good stuff Bog!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Woot! Just spoke with the hubster. He's running a half marathon on the 14th, but that's at Walnut Creek. We can make the cup on Saturday, he says it's only about an hour away from Walnut Creek. Kinda too bad, because I like the Sunday line-up better, but the line-up ain't why we'd be going. Gonna let a few friends know we'll be in the area, maybe they can make it, too.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Woot! Just spoke with the hubster. He's running a half marathon on the 14th, but that's at Walnut Creek. We can make the cup on Saturday, he says it's only about an hour away from Walnut Creek. Kinda too bad, because I like the Sunday line-up better, but the line-up ain't why we'd be going. Gonna let a few friends know we'll be in the area, maybe they can make it, too.
Danks SM for mentioning that since I'm near WC. For some reason I thought it was a lot further from the East Bay. I'll definitely be there now....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Great thread and sounds like a awesome time , the advantages of living on the west coast ... hope you all have a awesome time - def on my list but not this year enjoy ....

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

See you all there! Hey Bog, I think you must be thinking of a different medium than Pro Mix HP, the is an inert soilless medium. There is only peat, perlite, dolomite, and mykorizea. No nutrients charge.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

No nutes but read the list of ingredients on my bale...a long list.

It is highly fortified with bone meal, blood meal and so read further. Perhaps there are different kinds. I will check and get back... :)

Top Bottom