The Emerald Cup 2013

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

I'm really thinking about making the trip down, I need to hurry up and decide. I spend a relatively modest fortune on seeds, and the thousand-some miles round trip would very much be worth it.

Bog, or anybody that can answer this question, do you have to be a prop 215 patient to attend?

Please say no, please say no, please say no???? :D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

No nutes but read the list of ingredients on my bale...a long list.

It is highly fortified with bone meal, blood meal and so read further. Perhaps there are different kinds. I will check and get back... :)

Pro Mix has several lines. The orange label, the green label, the orange and green label and the black packs. Although they all have the same product names they are indeed all different.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I think you might need a recommendation to buy seeds.

You know my pro mix doesn't list shit in it. I stand corrected. When you get old you often mix shit up. I guess it has very little in it. Maybe I was remembering the list of ingredients on what I once used. ocean Forest. Or perhaps the bag used to say stuff. ;) Bog

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think you might need a recommendation to buy seeds.

You know my pro mix doesn't list shit in it. I stand corrected. When you get old you often mix shit up. I guess it has very little in it. Maybe I was remembering the list of ingredients on what I once used. ocean Forest. Or perhaps the bag used to say stuff. ;) Bog
Is you pro mix in a white bag with are orange box around the pro- mix part if so this is the only soil available at lowes that is worth buying if you really don't have access to hydro store like me - its great stuff just a little amending needed .... but it has plenty of perlite

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm really thinking about making the trip down, I need to hurry up and decide. I spend a relatively modest fortune on seeds, and the thousand-some miles round trip would very much be worth it.

Bog, or anybody that can answer this question, do you have to be a prop 215 patient to attend?

Please say no, please say no, please say no???? :D
IIRC, and I'll double-check, you have to have your 215 rec to smoke. Yeah, it looks like that you have to have a recommendation to use the 215 and Vapor Lounge. Otherwise it seems that you're ok.

The folks of Nomad's Landing will be going, just got noticed on FB that they've made arrangements. My husband and I will be there for the Saturday events.

shawnskush

shawnskush

IIRC, and I'll double-check, you have to have your 215 rec to smoke. Yeah, it looks like that you have to have a recommendation to use the 215 and Vapor Lounge. Otherwise it seems that you're ok.

The folks of Nomad's Landing will be going, just got noticed on FB that they've made arrangements. My husband and I will be there for the Saturday events.
Im thinkin the seed vendors would be in the 215 areas tho...

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yeah, anyone can attend but to get out to the outdoor vendors like me and the vapor lounge it's all 215 area where we want to be. Perhaps if you don't have one you really should get one and if you can't then get a friend with one to make the legal purchase please.

I do some great deals and we have a lot of fun trying my shit. People like to stare at our catalogue of strain pics as we light up joints. Sour Bubble and Sour Grape buds will be on display and we get everyone high for free. You can try my SB hash if you bring your gear!

Either day will be good for us so come one and all to the Bog Seeds Booth for a free rip or two...;). Bog

jaredman

jaredman

BOG I live in Or and have cards here but does ca have caregivers? and if so are the caregivers permitted into the 215 section accompanying the patient as long as they are not smoking? I would love to come but the main reason would be to get seeds. My wife would get her card and I would be caregiver if that is legit. Also do you know any other vendors who will be there. I have tried to find a list of vendors online and can't find one anywhere

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Not sure which others at this point but you can certainly attend and she should be able to make the purchase. I think SubCool will be there with Jill and their TGA seeds. There should be a list of vendors logos on the site.
SoHum seeds is always there...

Ask about Bogs Big Deal! :). Bog

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Hi there...Here I am at the 2013 San Francisco High Times Med Cup. This is our Booth and in the second pic you see Subcool, Mizz Jill, BOG and Yours Truly! We doubt you'll have any trouble finding us. Hope to see you All at The Emerald Cup 2013 Sonoma Fairgrounds!

Be sure to tell us if you are from The Farm. We have a free gift for you.
Peace, Love, Gratitude and Respect,
MrsBOG

IMG 5777
IMG 5781

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
MrsBOG, I am really lookin' forward to it.
Not sure which others at this point but you can certainly attend and she should be able to make the purchase. I think SubCool will be there with Jill and their TGA seeds. There should be a list of vendors logos on the site.
SoHum seeds is always there...

Ask about Bogs Big Deal! :). Bog
Sponsors yes, vendors no.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hoping to make it to the Emerald Cup also. Got some tasty nugs to smoke with ya BOG! I def wanna pick up some more seeds from u also. Sour Lifesaver is next on my list. See ya soon, bro!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

A good choice! We will look forward to meeting you and anyone from here at the Farm for sure.

Logic is being very cool by allowing me to promote events here. He told me it's ok and that is big of him. You should all appreciate the site and respect the rules as should I.

Top Bottom