The End is Near - Feds Coming in.

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

lol kolah in america even the homeless own at least 1 gun. yea i could see further down shit hitting the fan when the middle class gap disapears and its either you're incredibly rich or poor. there's already ppl from occupy clogging up downtown arteries and i watch that movement grow daily. i can c that turning into chaos as well but i'm usually wrong.

B

bckwht

simple life

kolah when i see you recently post, I immediately read it because you sir know wtf is up...Im still young but when i was even yougner i was totally brainwashed into big money/big business thinking but then i took a "personal awareness" weeek and wow everything is so fucked up beyond belief

Im not in a med state but just sitting back and reasoning to myself, I def feel like theres a possibility this whole "mmj" scene was jst a way to gather some quick money then flip turn the whole system and start busting people..all about money and always will be..just from reading, who the fuck would feel comfortable applying to the state and giving them all your info? i sure as hel wouldnt

anyone else just sit and daydream about living on a giant cooperative, sharing your goods w neighbors while enjoying the simple life? I mean itd be impossible to enjoy bc im sure the gov would dismantle it but still the thought alone gives me some enjoyment

City farmer

City farmer

America is like a drunken frat boy on his last drink. One small punch and its all going down..... not just the MMJ scene. The consumer bubble is about to pop and after that there is no turning back.

Save heirloom seeds, grow a garden, get a water filter, guns, have as much food stored as possible. Learn to do basic things for yourself and learn to live off the grid if possible. Its our only chance.......:sun

B

bckwht

agreed

thats all ive been doing lately, reading up on self sustainability and gradually preparing myself for what may come..i mean nothing wrong with a lil preparation..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
America is like a drunken frat boy on his last drink. One small punch and its all going down..... not just the MMJ scene. The consumer bubble is about to pop and after that there is no turning back.

Save heirloom seeds, grow a garden, get a water filter, guns, have as much food stored as possible. Learn to do basic things for yourself and learn to live off the grid if possible. Its our only chance.......:sun

Preaching to the choir bro! I have huge bins of rice, beans, flour, and tons of heirloom veggie seeds(and mj seeds).55 gallon drums of supplies. Everything vacuum sealed and preserved. My wife and i have a ranch in TX full of cattle and running water and a good well to draw from. Not to mention the boar and deer all over our land. Been building the arsenal over time.

Who wants some?!

I'll be ready!:party0044:

K

kolah

I think a huge concern is not so much the feds coming in but looters and desperate people (friends, relatives and assholes) who will gladly kill you to feed themselves and their familes.

If one wants to see what happens in such times just re-read history and what happened back then. Survival of the fittest, brothers and sisters.

I am up in the bush, off-grid and already living off the land. The folks in the big cities should be seriously concerned.

TortureKill

TortureKill

It's too damn late to protest and too early to start shooting. :)

How long will this shit go on until some true american patriots take up arms? The USA and its people are running out of options. So the burning questing remains: Who will lick jackboots and who will fight?

Very very true. I will say, I am putting together my arsenal, and assembling my army. It wont be the end, but a revolution.
I will protect my family and whats mine. We cant afford to lose anymore rights or freedoms. Fight for what our founding fathers provided us. Grow Aware

Illmind

Illmind

canada is lookin good haha. they wouldn't let me pass tho last time. they only let nuns in apparently. when the time comes i'm rollin to cannarados compound. lol. word

F

FromGROtoFLO

The New World Order? Come on... Been watching a few too many conspiracy theory youtube videos. I understand we seem to be losing our rights left and right but their's no way you can tell me places like Russia, China, North Korean, Japan and Mexico want ANYTHING to do with us and would ever consider a "one world government" with the US involved.
This thread's discussion started with the shut down of CO dispensarys - You mean to tell me you did not see this coming? All the corruption and the mass amounts of clubs in Denver alone is a red flag for me. I visited Denver last year for a NORML convention on 420 and the careless smoking that went on in public was insane, it was obvious Denver was taking full of advantage of this "Medical" situation.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

The New World Order? Come on... Been watching a few too many conspiracy theory youtube videos. I understand we seem to be losing our rights left and right but their's no way you can tell me places like Russia, China, North Korean, Japan and Mexico want ANYTHING to do with us and would ever consider a "one world government" with the US involved.
This thread's discussion started with the shut down of CO dispensarys

yea buddy, you said it... sometimes it's hard to have a discussion about anything political on here without the apocalypse/doomsday/NWO talk taking over... sounds like a damn trim room.

on another note, does anyone else find interesting the actual substance of the article? It is almost like the Feds are saying MMCs are okay, so long as they distance themselves from schools. They are even giving those in violation a chance to relocate. They are not threatening prosecution. They are being somewhat tolerant, considering who they are. It's like they are respecting our state rights or something... seems wierd

P

PoopyCoopy

yea buddy, you said it... sometimes it's hard to have a discussion about anything political on here without the apocalypse/doomsday/NWO talk taking over... sounds like a damn trim room.

on another note, does anyone else find interesting the actual substance of the article? It is almost like the Feds are saying MMCs are okay, so long as they distance themselves from schools. They are even giving those in violation a chance to relocate. They are not threatening prosecution. They are being somewhat tolerant, considering who they are. It's like they are respecting our state rights or something... seems wierd

the state shows they work with the feds. The past few busts where tipped off by the dept of revenue i thought.

Its much like in California, if they wanted to pursue cases in Colorado they would get dropped to district courts and cases be dropped left and right. Also the original hoopla with the DA's going after clubs in cali was due to the proximity of schools and zoning regulations, something the state should already take care of here when they give you a license to operate.

Its easier to just fear monger.

K

kes5480

This thread's discussion started with the shut down of CO dispensarys - You mean to tell me you did not see this coming? All the corruption and the mass amounts of clubs in Denver alone is a red flag for me. I visited Denver last year for a NORML convention on 420 and the careless smoking that went on in public was insane, it was obvious Denver was taking full of advantage of this "Medical" situation.

lol and you'll be the one not prepaired sayin "crap i should of listened" lol:confused0054:

tryin to PM cannarado for help and shelter. (just playin with u bro)lol
I wish NWO was bullshit......but its not.

ok im finished on this topic
peace
kes

P

PoopyCoopy

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

Buddha

squiggly

squiggly

The DEA doesn't report to the president directly in terms of its marching orders--but it does generally respect his wishes to some extent. The DEA is taking it easy for the moment because one of the first things Obama did upon entering office was ask them to stop wasting time raiding dispensaries and worry more about cocaine and heroin being trafficked in.

The DEA under Bush was not so nice, in part because he specifically asked them not to be (he did not respect the Cali law in that time, can't speak to his mind now).

This is one area where rupubs/conservatives are a bit strange--they typically are for states rights and against federal regulation. Not so with the weed. On the other hand us liberals tend to be the guys you might expect to come up with some overly-confounded scheme such as the drug war (hey, we all have our weaknesses). However, in this case is exactly the opposite, for once most of my party thinks bureaucracy is dumb.

Of course you have you dissents on either side--but you can bet if we get a republican in office (worst of all Newt), the DEA will be ramping up its operations again in the kinder states of the union.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
lol and you'll be the one not prepaired sayin "crap i should of listened" lol:confused0054:

tryin to PM cannarado for help and shelter. (just playin with u bro)lol
I wish NWO was bullshit......but its not.

ok im finished on this topic
peace
kes

You better bring some killer elite genetics with you!lol

Top Bottom