The Evolving Act Project

• Thread starter HydroRocks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Sorry for the lack of updates, just been busy with new projects. I have the data it is just a matter of finding time to interpret and format the data for viewing/posting.

This last batch has shown some remarkable changes already which has warranted the need for additional testing........

There is a project I am working on that I have not mentioned yet as I am still unsure of the testing results at this time and I am still collecting data and need to duplicate the results at least two more times before I start sharing the information.

But right before this last batch was started , I made some changes, and those changes have produced some unexpected results......that will help with this "other" project.

This "other" project is a attempt to isolate certain species and types of microbiology in summary. I have begun making a chart that is the results of identifying bacteria and fungi species from the collected cultures that were scoped during the past 8 years of testing.

From this chart, I have begun to identify the functions and purpose of the different bacteria and fungi types, and more importantly which seem to work together the best and produce the "target" environment and conditions which are most conducive to plant growth and health.

There were a lot of little test done which I will not go into here with each species to further help understand the functions and needs of the microbiology to stay alive and healthy and be "active".

An example of the type of information that is collected about each species tested is things like temperature, PH levels, what they eat for food, how they thrive and reproduce, ect.

Basically all the things that make them "happy" and "healthy" and most importantly "active" will be found in detail on the chart. For example certain bacteria will do nothing but sleep if the water temperature is to cold. To hot and they suffocate from the lack of oxygen or they become "over-active", or they could of course starve to death if there is no food for them to eat.

So from this color coded informational chart that list each bacteria and fungi type a user could then make sure to pick from the chart the target "variables" needed and also help to select which ones are best for each specific environment or growing method, and make sure they have those values present in there setup.

From the chart a user could also easily customize his or her environment to be conducive to the type of functions needed, i.e. in flowering times you would want less nitrogen fixing bacteria...

To help explain the use of this chart further please consider/add the following:

Think of protein chains as just that, a chain made up of "links" and the "links" are the different enzymes and amino acids. Now picture that on each "end" of this protein chain there is a "charge" which is either positive or negative(+, -).

So a example scenario could be say a calcium+ ion particle (+ indicating its positive charge) comes floating by in the nutrient solution and the end of that protein chain has a "positive" charged particle, what will happen to that calcium ion particle with a positive charge when it came in range of the protein chain with the positive charge on the end??

Because they both have the same charge (+ Positive) the calcium ion gets "pushed away" from the protein chain. (Opposites attract)

If the protein chain had a "- Negative" charged particle it would have "ATTRACTED" and grabbed the calcium ion particle, and long story short, the plant got some calcium.

This is how it works on a molecular level so to speak......for lack of better terminology. I am also trying to speak in easy to understand terms as well so plz keep that in mind.

The important thing to remember here is you can use the chart to ensure that your protein chains are made up of the "right stuff". It will hopefully give the user some control as to "how" the protein chain gets built and what it is made up of.......

This easily translates over to human health and nutrition as plants and humans share a lot f the same functions and conditions.....for example if you eat McDonalds every day because of the "inputs" received from the food, protein chains get built to handle and "digest" the food you ate at McDonalds...you end up with very poor built protein chains that are not very efficient for starters...

Now if your diet was all from food that is "alive" like fruits and veggies as opposed to "dead" processed food like from McDonalds, you would see a VERY different type of protein chains being built which translates into a more healthy human.

This is also why people that eat very healthy "live" foods all the time will get VERY sick from eating at McDonalds. This is because the protein chains they have are not able to handle the very different elements of "dead" processed food.

There was a study done with wolves which is where dogs come from. Wolves in the wild do not have the enzyme present to digest starch for example. The protein chains in a wolf is missing what is needed to process starch.

Dogs on the other which came from the wolf DOES have the enzyme and can indeed process/digest starch. The dogs developed different protein chains than the wolf because there diet changed to what humans eat.

If you put the dog back in the "wild" he will eventually loose the ability to process starch again like its ancestor the wolf.

So point or moral of the story here is that these protein chains are influenced by external factors and can be changed and controlled. You just have to feed it the right food......and in microbiology you have to "stimulate" it with specific external factors or variables.

More on this later when time permits. I am also working on trying to get diagrams and pictures created showing examples of the protein chains and each "link" in the protein chain will be color coded so each link can be identified and its function known by cross reference to the chart.

The diagrams will map out each function or operation and illustrate its dependencies (elements) as well. i.e. - "name" -type- bacteria - Nitrogen

Be Well
HR

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just... WOW! You're spending a lot of time staining slides, then... yes? No?

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Just... WOW! You're spending a lot of time staining slides, then... yes? No?

About 8 years worth and STILL counting.......:)

Depending on the type of information being collected, taking 500+ slides while working with ONE single bacteria strain is not rare by any means.

Calling it "a work in progress" just doesn't seem to do it......lol

squiggly

squiggly

About 8 years worth and STILL counting.......:)

Depending on the type of information being collected, taking 500+ slides while working with ONE single bacteria strain is not rare by any means.

Calling it "a work in progress" just doesn't seem to do it......lol

Aren't we "dumbing down" the process of protein/peptide synthesis a bit too much here?

Your proteins are going to be made of the stuff your mRNA told them to be made of, or nothing at all. Protein morphology doesn't change with the introduction of different stimuli. Only expression is affected this way.

The codes for your proteins are set the day you are born. The problem you're suggesting arises most often when one of the following happens:

1. The necessary amino acids are not present.

2. Cofactors/proteins needed for amino acid/protein modification are not present.

3. Chaperones are not present.

4. Missing vitamins (i.e. Vit C deficiency causes scurvy because hydroxyproline [a modified amino acid] cannot be produced ).

and so on.

While there is some anecdotal evidence that people can incorporate DNA from organisms they eat--there is no evidence whatsoever that gene expression actually uses this DNA. More work is being done here that is noteworthy--but nothing solid as of yet has come of it.

Now I think there is definitely some merit to what you are saying as any one of the above 4 problems can be and are commonly caused by poor diet--but this really has very little to do with the "alive or dead" nature of the food. Everything you need to live and function at an optimal level can be created artificially in the lab (albeit not economically).

It could be served to you as gruel.

The problem with this is more from a purity standpoint than one of biological needs. And also that it just sounds super unappealing.

Rest assured, you either make or don't make the very same proteins as your other human compatriots--the process is dependent on your diet, but really you only need a specific set of vitamins and amino acids that your body cannot produce on its own. And the dependence is only on whether or not the protein will be synthesized, not what it's makeup will be. The rest of your needs could literally be met with sugar and water. If the building blocks are there, your body will build with them--they are no different regardless of their origin.

An amino acid is an amino acid. Its either the right one or it isn't. Atoms and molecules do not discriminate. They are far less racist than us :)

dirk d

dirk d

good point squiggly but when i was building homes the homes were representative of the quality of materials i bought for it. if i bought cheap lumber the result would be shoddy construction. Sure it's still a building but any stress and that building would not hold up.

Same with food and diet. if you eat processed foods(which we all do) then you're body is building a shell with very poor quality inputs. just because a mcdonalds burger is "considered" ground beef doesn't mean that it has the proper building blocks, cause lets be realistic, god only knows what is Actually in that meat.

There are many instances where it has been proven that processed foods are just "dead" and devoid of nutrients. You would be well advised NOT to ingest just sugar water. imagine what your body would look like lol after a few months of that diet lol.

I used to eat (4) bean burritos from Taco Hell when i was a kid almost everyday. Now if I eat anything from there i instantly get diarrhea. Same with Mcdonalds. My body simply can NOT handle that crap and rejects it.

Also we can not analyze every piece of Processed fast food to really know what is in it. I bet that if we did you would find it devoid of many nutrients. So eating "fillers" will not give your body what it needs.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

First off amino acids are NOT just amino acids and are no where near all the same. That is possibly the craziest thing I have heard......lol There are left spinning amino acids (L-type) and there are right spinning amino acids for starters.....not sure where you have gotten that information from squiggly but nothing could be further from the truth.......people spend there entire LIVES just studying AMINO ACIDS!!

That way of thinking squiggly has been shown to be incorrect. We have thought for MANY years that a person is "STUCK" with his or her "genetic heritage" which is totally WRONG! You are NOT disposed to get cancer or anything else due to some genetic heritage from your parents. BS!!

We know now that is ALL WRONG!!

Here is a example of what I am talking about. We thought that the cell was controlled by the "nucleus" which is considered to be the cell's "brain". The nucleus of a cell contains ALL DNA/RNA information, all the "instructions" for building things.

So the test was that if you take the "brain" out of a organism, that organism will DIE right?? The organism can not live without the brain.

Now if you take the nucleus out of a cell what do you think "should" happen?? Its brain is gone right?? It should die right?? WRONG!

Take the nucleus out of a cell and the cell does not even notice it is gone!!! Why did the cell not die?? I mean its "brain" was removed that contained all the genetic instructions and EVERYTHING that was used to create the cell in the first place!!

Not only did the cell NOT die when the nucleus was removed, but it KEPT ON WORKING AS NORMAL!!

It turns out the nucleus is NOT the brain of the cell. The MEMBRANE around the cell is what CONTROLS the cell and determines what that cell will be and what it will do.

EXTERNAL FORCES that are taken into the cell through the membrane is what controls that cell and determines what it does......some cells become heart muscle, some cells become skin......ect..ect....but in summary it is the EXTERNAL FORCES!!

So in summary the cell is "stimulated" by external forces, the cell senses this external force, whatever that may be, AND FROM THAT INFORMATION the cell will then go and retrieve the needed instructions from DNA. So in essence you can "control" what the cell will become and what it will do by stimulating it with external factors.

So you see it DOES indeed matter what you put into as food or what you "stimulate" with plain and simple. NOTHING could be more important.

Pretty much all the stuff you were taught is WRONG plain and simple.

This "principal" can also be applied to how a protein chain forms and WHAT it is made up of and WHAT it does.

DNA is just like a radio antenna.......

You are NOT destined to have cancer or high blood pressure or any other of the BS you are told by doctors, they all have a LOT to LEARN!!!

So I do not agree and my experiments have PROVEN what I am saying here. You can control every aspect of what is "you" and do not let anyone ever tell you different.

Doctors tell us these things to try and take POWER or CONTROL away from ourselves.

And here is another FACT, it takes on average 10 years before something "discovered" or learned by the science world makes into the public domain. 10 YEARS!

The stuff I am talking about here will be at least another 8 years before it becomes "ACCEPTED SCIENCE" which is also why squiggly is still quoting bogus information we now know is nowhere close to being accurate or "correct".

I dont know about you guys but I am not waiting 8 more years.......

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

The other thing I totally disagree with and there is PLENTY of proof for it as well is where our protein sources come from.

Or better yet where the protein source "should" come from.

Protein from higher complex life forms like animals is NOT THE SAME as protein from lower life forms like plants.

Protein from animals is showing to be one of the ROOT causes for health problems. Understand that all diseases that you see today are ALL MAN MADE! That is the first thing you have to accept and understand.

There was NEVER one case of Cancer in the continent of AFRICA before a doctor made a visit there bringing with him FOOD IN A CAN (preservatives) which was also NEVER found in Africa until AFTER the cancer started showing up.

Africa also never had ANY cases for HIV until the plastic syringe was brought there by DOCTORS. Turns out plastic syringes can NOT be fully sterilized and was spreading HIV all across Africa like wild fires........

Today even the organic farmers are not safe and are now being directly affected by genetic modifications being done to seeds, they are finding the seeds that have NOT been genetically modified are somehow becoming genetically modified. The genetic modifications they did seem to have a "mind of there own" so to speak.

Organic lettuce from 100% organic farmers is testing to contain several chemicals from jet fuel...shocker!!! You mean to tell me that flying all those jets across the farmlands is a BAD IDEA???? Who knew??

We are electrical "resonance beings" my friends. Our brain waves (Alpha) run at 7.83HZ because we sync ourselves with the earth which is also at 7.83HZ.

This is the channel or "frequency" that our thoughts operate in.

Now think about about what a phone operates at, either a cordless house phone, and/or your cell phones.

Now lets add wireless communications to the formula, what frequency does all those wireless routers run at??

The day the new iPhone 5 was released, 3 billion of them were sold in the first 3 days for CHINA ALONE!

Now lets add the towers into the formula, all those cell phone and MICROWAVE towers.

We all know what a Microwave oven is and does right?? Cooks food using microwaves to excite water molecules in the food or beverage right??

Microwaves were BANNED from Russia and most all of Europe in 1976. WHY?

After testing was done it was determined that Microwaves were at a unsafe level for humans.

Take a glass of water and microwave it, and then let it cool down to room temp.

Now water your plant with it and watch the plant DIE.

Make sure you do this test with a plant you hate and want to do.

No testing has EVER been done to even determine if broadcasting all these different frequency is harmful to humans or the earth. Originally only very few people had cell phones and there were only a couple of towers total on the earth. But today???

We do know that if you take a plant or ANY life form like a human and isolate it from getting the 7.83HZ coming from the earth, that life form will GET SICK AND DIE!!

Also testing shows that no life could be made at all in a lab with microbes and bacteria spores if this 7.83HZ frequency is not present.

Do you guys think that maybe putting devices that transmits microwaves up to our brains is a good idea?

According to stats, a child of today will have spent 10 YEARS of time on the phone by age 18. That is how much we have become dependent on cell phones over time....

Do you think that our future generation of kids growing up might experience problems maybe???

We are resonance beings.....

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Another example of how influential and important our environment is and how we are a product of that environment is found all over in nature.

Take the alligator for example......when a female gator lays eggs it covers it with materials that decay and that event of decay produces heat.

The EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE determines the sex of the egg. Eggs that hatch at a temp of 93F are male and the females are produced by temps around 86F or lower.

Alligators also send signals using what is called "infrasound". They float on the water with just the belly under water and a small pool of water collects on the alligator's back, it vibrates this water which produces a "frequency" as the water bounces off the back of the gator like a sprinkler almost....they are known to gather in groups in the spring and do this "water dance".

dirk d

dirk d

great points HydroRocks! very impressive. keep up the good work bro. I'm getting close to getting my microscope. hope to do some studies in conjuction with you. Took your advice and am perpetually brewing my tea. been about 2 months now i think.

squiggly

squiggly

First off amino acids are NOT just amino acids and are no where near all the same. That is possibly the craziest thing I have heard......lol There are left spinning amino acids (L-type) and there are right spinning amino acids for starters.....not sure where you have gotten that information from squiggly but nothing could be further from the truth.......people spend there entire LIVES just studying AMINO ACIDS!!

You do not need to explain chirality, enantiomers, or diastereomers to me--this is the area of chemistry that I specialize in--asymmetry.

This argument you've made is wrong. Yes, there are D and L amino acids, but this is a result of their spatial (or steric) orientation in 3D space. The atoms making them up are exactly the same, they are just arranged differently.

Your protein synthesis can only use one type of amino acid--the L form. D amino acids cannot participate in protein synthesis in the human body.

That way of thinking squiggly has been shown to be incorrect. We have thought for MANY years that a person is "STUCK" with his or her "genetic heritage" which is totally WRONG! You are NOT disposed to get cancer or anything else due to some genetic heritage from your parents. BS!!

We know now that is ALL WRONG!!

Except that isn't what I said. I said the codes for your proteins are already determined. This is a consequence of the function of proteins. The amino acid sequences are proteins are highly conserved throughout ALL of life, not just in humans. For instance, a protein that both you and E. Coli have might differ in 4 amino acids out of 100 million. An entire branch of genetics goes into studying this.

Here's a picture showing a conserved protein sequence among several different species, to illustrate what I'm talking about:

1-s2.0-S1878614612000049-gr5.jpg

Here is a example of what I am talking about. We thought that the cell was controlled by the "nucleus" which is considered to be the cell's "brain". The nucleus of a cell contains ALL DNA/RNA information, all the "instructions" for building things.

So the test was that if you take the "brain" out of a organism, that organism will DIE right?? The organism can not live without the brain.

Now if you take the nucleus out of a cell what do you think "should" happen?? Its brain is gone right?? It should die right?? WRONG!

Take the nucleus out of a cell and the cell does not even notice it is gone!!! Why did the cell not die?? I mean its "brain" was removed that contained all the genetic instructions and EVERYTHING that was used to create the cell in the first place!!

Not only did the cell NOT die when the nucleus was removed, but it KEPT ON WORKING AS NORMAL!!

It turns out the nucleus is NOT the brain of the cell. The MEMBRANE around the cell is what CONTROLS the cell and determines what that cell will be and what it will do.

Every word of that was totally false in terms of what you were trying to prove.

No scientist has ever described the nucleus of a cell as its brain. The nucleus contains the genetic information which can be translated into instructions for growth, but the constituent parts of a cell, once established, can function without a nucleus for days if not weeks. There are many cells in the human body which have no nucleus to save space. Especially those which do not divide.

The membrane is also not the brain. It can function without a nucleus and it is quite more advanced than moist people think. The membrane is made up almost entirely of proteins which activate/deactivate functions, take up/expel substances, participate in cellular messaging, etc.

EXTERNAL FORCES that are taken into the cell through the membrane is what controls that cell and determines what it does......some cells become heart muscle, some cells become skin......ect..ect....but in summary it is the EXTERNAL FORCES!!

So in summary the cell is "stimulated" by external forces, the cell senses this external force, whatever that may be, AND FROM THAT INFORMATION the cell will then go and retrieve the needed instructions from DNA. So in essence you can "control" what the cell will become and what it will do by stimulating it with external factors.

You're just making stuff up.

So you see it DOES indeed matter what you put into as food or what you "stimulate" with plain and simple. NOTHING could be more important.

Pretty much all the stuff you were taught is WRONG plain and simple.

No, most of the stuff you are making up is wrong--and sounds right to a layman because you are incorporating things from science.

Sorry dude, but you're just randomly making stuff up.

You are talking to an organic chemist with a specialization in biochemistry. That means I know a shitdickload about this stuff you're discussing. I humbly suggest that your research is shit if this is what it has told you.

You are not a scientist, bro--and you just proved it.

That will end my contribution here, I've been down this road before on the farm and it doesn't do any good to sit here going back and forth with someone who isn't going to get it.

My intention is to inform the rest of the readers here that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about in the slightest.

You might as well have just typed 3 pages of "I'm making stuff up, please don't listen to me if you want to know true things."

You are talking to a person who has:

1. Memorized the name, structure, properties, and the 3 and 1 letter codes for ever amino acid there is. I can draw you the D or L form of any amino acid on request.

2. Spent 8 years of his life doing not much more but sitting in a lab with millions of dollars worth of equipment studying and learning about exactly this type of thing.

3. Spent the entirety of his undergraduate career in a prestigious organic chemistry research lab.

You have brought a knife to a gun fight, is another way to put this.

squiggly

squiggly

Actually here I will boil this down into steps people can quickly and easily understand--so as to move beyond your bullshit.

Protein Synthesis:
Protein synthesis, in a basic conceptualization, goes as follows

1. Transcription

The genetic code from the DNA is copied and turned into an mRNA sequence.

2. Modification

The mRNA (messenger RNA) sequence has something called introns spliced out of it before transport out of the nucleus through what is called a nuclear pore.

3. Translation

The mRNA will be fed into what is known as a ribosome. This is the site of protein synthesis in the cell. The ribosome feeds the mRNA sequence through it. Each code of the sequence matches up to a particular amino acid.

These amino acids are brought in on something called tRNA (transfer RNA). Each tRNA is specific to its own amino acid. When they are joined together, they have a specific structure.

The way translation works is that each "letter" in the mRNA sequence alters the ribosome as it contacts it. It causes the reactivity of the ribosome to change so that it can ONLY associate with the appropriate tRNA/amino acid which is needed next in the chain. The structure of the ribosome itself is changed to facilitate this selectivity.

Literally nothing but the appropriate amino acid can fit there until the mRNA sequence has moved on. Its an argument of sterics (only 1 thing can occupy the same space). Trying to go against this is like trying to jam a puzzle piece where it doesn't go. It won't work. Proven by thousands of studies.

4. Protein folding

This is too advanced to go into fully here, but once the sequence is arranged--several extra steps must usally be taken before the protein can function.

Here's a video that will walk you through the whole process. This whole argument demonstrates that hydrorocks knows nothing about biochemistry and especially knows nothing about protein function.

Protein sequence alters protein shape, and protein shape is the most important thing for their reactivity. Changing even ONE amino acid in a protein can cause it to be inactive. This has been proven in numerous studies--and its something we know implicitly.

It is the cause of every genetic disorder we are currently aware of.

Every

Single

One
Coming up with something new is great--but you can't shit on 100 years of science to get there. This stuff has been settled by people who's intelligence is far superior to both of ours.

Its something that is directly observable in a test tube. I should know, I've done it.

Now THAT completes my contribution to this thread.

Randomly making shit up, or reasoning without empiricism, does not translate to science. It's pseudo-science at best, and I'm even slightly hesitant to call it that in this case.

Keep your brains away from this guy, he will do them damage if you give him credence--and he's proven as much already.

First read what he said, then read what I said--then watch this video and laugh at him with me.

I won't turn this into a tit for tat--so don't even bother replying to me HydroRocks. Let's just leave it here, having both made our cases--and let the readers make their own decisions as to who is correct.

I will not be nasty with you moving forward (even if I poked some fun here)--but be warned that I will grind to pulp any pseudo-science that you try to put forward as an addendum to your statements.

I will not allow you to dis-educate people. Either know what you're talking about is true, or do not present it as science. Some of us have put all of our passion and effort into learning about science, and we haven't done so to watch you go traipsing all over it without regard to math or physics.

squiggly

squiggly

Should be noted that this is all YEAR ONE shit in any chemistry/BMB degree on the planet.

Lack of knowledge on this subject material will almost 100% of the time inform a lack of knowledge about the whole of biochemistry.

Don't let the fancy salesman run away with your brain. Science is not so difficult that it's beyond understanding. You can literally go to wikipedia and convince yourself that most of what Hydro said was totally false, you don't even need me.

Hydro, I hope you're preparing yourself for a war of words if you want to keep shit like this up honestly.

I will be made fun of, talked-shit-about, fucked around with, and poked at and stand there resolutely ignoring you--but what I WILL NOT IN ANY UNIVERSE stand for is you coming to the farm and trying to make my brosefs stupid.

People come here to learn, and I aim to see that you aren't a stumbling block to that.

You can think of me as a wall which is impenetrable to all of your bullshit, and which is actually knowledgeable about all of the things you falsely purport yourself to be knowledgeable about.

In other words, end this while you still have your dignity.

I will ensure that you leave with none if you insist on continuing to lie to this community about your expertise, knowledge, and "research".

Allow me to take a step back for a second:

I REALLY DO appreciate your zeal for this end of things. I support that fully, and I want to see your contributions continue--I just want them to be CONTRIBUTIONS, not detriments.

Take your ability to use words and put it to good use, don't stroke your ego by pretending to know stuff that you don't. That doesn't help anyone--and you are clearly smarter than that.

I will leave you to your thread now, but please think about the damage you do to the world when you--as a convincing an intelligent wordsmith--convince people of things which you're totally unsure of. That is abuse of power and its nothing to be proud of or feel good about.

End this crap and tell us something that you actually know. I know it's not all BS up there. Share with us your knowledge, please, not your guesses. Or at least properly identify them--not everyone is so lucky to be intelligent enough to tell the difference on their own, and those are the people who I want to see protected from stuff like this.

A big problem with the world is armchair expertise, it ruins learning in so many situations. There is no reason for it, I'm sure there is quite a lot which you do have expert knowledge and experience about. Share THAT with us.

squiggly

squiggly

Also, since that was all very amped up and angry I leave you with something soothing and beautiful to contemplate before you yell angrily back at me, this is a real time video of the moon rising in New Zealand--the footage is taken from over 2km away and this puts the moon "size illusion" into overdrive:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I find being amped up and angry SO much more productive. Makes my teas brew better too.

outwest

squiggly

squiggly

Yeah I can get carried away sometimes--I have VERY few pet peeves. This is one of them.

It was the same thing with "co2xtractor" or whatever his handle was. He was spouting falsehoods as though they had been proven, when they flew in the face of what people who do this stuff for a living know from experience.

It'd be like me telling you that you're applying your nute regimen all wrong, and that you should be adding 10x as much nutrients to your mix. Whether the science matches or not, we know that is dumb--you'll kill your plants, your experience tells you that.

People think science is so cut and dry and that its constantly convinced of its omniscience. But you'll notice that the word science is IN the word omniscience, and that it is missing the omni prefix for a reason. Its something precisely the opposite of omniscience, which seeks answers instead of claiming to know them.

Science CONSTANTLY questions itself. It just does so based on previous knowledge, and behind the scenes much of it comes from, again, experience. The same type you get working in the garden, just in a lab.

It's not this dead thing with no creative or novel thought behind it. We aren't all brainwashed to believe the same thing. The stuff that is in the books is there because we can demonstrate it. I.E. everything I've said here is stuff that I can take you into the lab and do empirical work on and convince you of what is being said.

For instance if we alter DNA, the protein it coded for stops working--or if we alter a tRNA molecule to hold the wrong amino acid, we can arrest protein synthesis and show by various methods that it has stopped.

There are literally thousands of little checks and tests which have gone into actually demonstrating empirically that all of what is included in that video is happening. Realistically our knowledge of this process is MUCH MUCH MUCH more detailed. As I said this is a year one conception of it.

People think we are clueless on life. We're not. There's a lot we've left to learn, innumerable amounts--but when it comes to the basics like these, we know a huge amount. What we're really missing is the inter-connectivity and some of the nuance of gene expression and differentiation. We essentially know how things are synthesized in the body. We need to do more work on why.

Do you really think we could develop medications which are efficacious if we didn't understand this at the atomic/molecular level fairly well? Not a chance. Granted, I avoid medication like the devil because it IS unnatural and has unknown consequences due to our lack of knowledge about many systems of the body and how they interconnect--but virtually all medications work only because we have a precise knowledge of the function and morphology of proteins. It is a structure-centric field. Pretty much all that matters about a protein is its structure.

Flatly put, if you made different proteins than someone else--yours wouldn't work and you would perish. Its lunacy to suggest otherwise. This isn't a guess, it's a fact. We are talking about stuff that we can image at this point.

Its not invisible to us, and that's why arguing this point in the first place let me know very quickly that he didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

HMG-CoA Reductase:

hmg-coa-reductase.jpg

A highly conserved protein, looks the same in virtually every organism on the planet (and has the same code). In proteins which are not as highly conserved but are still similar, usually you see that deletions/changes/additions occur in the "bends" of the protein which occur on the exterior face. These don't alter the overall "motif" of the structure and are always VERY FAR AWAY from the catalytic portions of the protein. The "active site" or catalytic portion of almost every protein is EXACTLY the same in every organism which has that protein.

This makes sense. Reactions only happen if they are thermodynamically favored. Enzymes (proteins) overcome the thermodynamic barrier by a variety of methods all of which rely on an absolute structure--as any other chemical reaction does.

My professor always used the comparison to cyclization of a ring. You can't make a 6 sided ring with only 5 carbons. The bond length of a C--C bond isn't long enough to bridge the gap. This cyclization reaction wouldn't take place any more than a differently-structured protein would perform its requisite function. There is a structural component here that must be conserved or there can be no reaction.

Its not just myself or chemistry which say this; but also physics, biology, math, genetics, empiricism in general, and sense.

Its why you can drink H2O, but drinking H2O2 would kill you. It matters how things are hooked up. In fact that's all that matters.

Proteins/DNA really are the impetus for arguing evolution as more than a theory [i.e. almost every organism on the planet has the code for the above protein in its DNA and there are countless others which fit the same bill--it suggests we are connected], it's a fool's endeavor trying to suggest that proteins differ based on diet. What can differ is protein concentrations, based on lack of required molecules for synthesis, not structure size or constituent parts.

Also, most of biologically based forensics (that we're all so accustomed to now in the legal system) arises as a consequence of this knowledge. The PCR reaction for instance, which made DNA testing widely possible and reliable, came as a result of this (year one biochemistry student) knowledge.

squiggly

squiggly

Also ask yourself a simple question.

When shit gets confusing you follow the money, right?

Okay so then why would large pharma companies spend decades at a time, and upwards of 400million dollars to elucidate the three-dimensional structure of each protein they target if they varied from person to person based on diet?

Some proteins have taken these companies more than 30 years to nail down the structure--and billions in investment. Why the hell would they do this under your conceptualization of the protein synthesis model?

The answer:

Very simply, they wouldn't and they don't. They spend that money with the knowledge that it will lead to development of a drug which fits into that particular protein in virtually every human like a key into a lock. This sums up the entirety of the scope of pharmaceutical development--all of it is protein chemistry, with very few exceptions.

It's just the way it is. Sorry to burst the bubble.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

ROFL!! Your using these companies that invest millions as your proof or point?? And you think that will bust my bubble?? First off I do not have a bubble to bust. You see when you realize that EGO and being RIGHT or WRONG has NOTHING to do with TRUTH, you will ONLY THEN begin to learn.......and you will shed your "bubble"......LOL!! And with it you will shed your FEAR of it being "busted" or "popped".

Busting bubbles is the thing my kid does, FYI...he is 10.

Let me mention another company that invest BILLIONS, Monsato...ever heard of them? They genetically modify seeds. You think they do research on proteins moron???

YOUR SOOOO RIGHT SQUIGGLY!! WHAT CHANCE COULD I OR ANYONE ELSE HAVE IN DISCOVERING NEW INFORMATION??? EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN RIGHT? WHAT WAS I THINKING BY TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT PROTEINS AND AMINO ACIDS AND BACTERIA THAT HELP PLANTS GROW AND PROVIDE NUTRITION???

For someone that "seems" smart, you say the DUMBEST shit I have ever heard I think!!

Like I already stated, that stuff you posted is ALL OLD NEWS!! IT IS ALSO WRONG!

Making stuff up?? ROFL!! Why would I even need to??

Like I also said, it will be about 8 more years before people like Squiggly will realize how WRONG what they have learned really is.

Contribution to the thread?? ROFL!! By posting OLD DATA that we now know is NOT true and FALSE???

That is not a contribution to the thread my friend......that is just spreading more FALSE information.

I also happen to know a few things about chemistry and biology squiggly and your response is very typical and VERY revealing of your knowledge, or lack there of anyhow. You do however quote and COPY from GOOGLE VERY WELL! ROFL!!

You should try to comprehend what it is your reading off of google....

I do not need to post a bunch of DATED videos, just ONE video will put all that NONSENSE squiggly posted to bed.

Ironically it is titled "Biology Of Belief" by Bruce Lipton PHD

Also it appears squiggly does not even know WHAT a nucleus is as it is considered to be the "brain" of the nucleus, and it is STILL BEING TAUGHT TODAY!

I guess squiggly was absent that day of class or something....lol

He must have also been absent when amino acids were covered...lol

I do like his DESPERATE attempt at trying to PROVE this LUDICROUS GARBAGE about amino's being all the same.....and I quote " The atoms making them up are exactly the same, they are just arranged differently."

Did I get that one wrong also squiggly or is that what you said? It is a DIRECT QUOTE ...ROFL!!

The atoms are all the same huh?? And only the way they are arranged is different huh??

ROFL!!! I am not even going to touch that one....ROFL!!!

If you guys think squiggly is upset and angry you should have seen the people that were told the WORLD WAS FLAT and BELIEVED IT!!! ROFL!!

One thing comes to mind while reading that "copy and paste" from google otherwise known as "squiggly's response or post"......

1. You can NOT fix stupid.

Keep in mind that I have already tested and ran the experiments that back up exactly what I am saying here. There is also TONS of proof and evidence to support these theories. Time of change is upon us and it is time we WISE UP!

Cell nucleus

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In cell biology, the nucleus (pl. nuclei; from Latin nucleus or nuculeus, meaning kernel) is a membrane-enclosed organelle found in eukaryotic cells. It contains most of the cell's genetic material, organized as multiple long linear DNA molecules in complex with a large variety of proteins, such as histones, to form chromosomes. The genes within these chromosomes are the cell's nuclear genome. The function of the nucleus is to maintain the integrity of these genes and to control the activities of the cell by regulating gene expression — the nucleus is, therefore, the control center of the cell.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

The last sentence in that DEFINITION of a nucleus is what is most important.

THE CONTROL CENTER OF THE CELL. Sound like a "brain" to you??

Would you say the control center of the human is the brain?? Does our brain control our functions??

If you removed the "CONTROL CENTER" of a cell and it keeps on doing exactly what it use to do, how can what you removed be the "control center" exactly??

Despite squiggly's DESPERATE attempts to save face, he is PLAIN WRONG.

Anyone who has EVER sat through a biology class has seen the teacher explain the nucleus of the cell as the "Cell's brain". The cells "control center".

THIS IS THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE.

The actual definition is irrelevant anyhow, it is the way it is understood that is important. Regardless of the definition of a nucleus, people understand it to be the "brain" or "control center" of the cell and NOTHING is further from the TRUTH!!

It seems pretty obvious to me that current views are far from accurate and apparently a LOT of other very smart people think so as well which is why all these studies are being done in the first place, and on a GLOBAL level!

I mean we are even learning about WATER!

WATER!! I know I at least for one thought we had a pretty firm understanding of what WATER is......turns out (Warning, Shocker ahead!)......we know SQWAT about water!!

The testing and information learned from recent studies and even old ones are showing that water is like a computer RAM chip that can be erased and programmed for "function". The testing being done with magnetic arrays and frequency technologies is enough to excite even a dead person!!

For example, at the university level, data storage is becoming a huge problem, pun intended. The issue is power and supplying enough of it as the hard drive arrays used for storing all data grows and grows and grows......

The answer was writing data to DNA.......problem solved. Currently they just finished writing shakespear's complete works on a single strand of DNA with PLENTY of space left over...LOL!!

The LHC found the "god particle" they were looking for back in July 2012!!

IBM is over 15% complete of simulating the human 100%. They have already completed a dog's and a cat's brain 100% and also because of the power of a super computer, we now do NOT need anymore nuclear testing, it can all be simulated now with 100% accuracy.

When IBM completes its goal and 100% of the human brain on a super computer, that means in a nutshell, we will have the ability to be "immortal". Big word huh???

When IBM completes simulation of EVERY synapse and neuron in the brain you will be able to "transfer" your conscience, your "thoughts" to the computer......this is the goal.

Genetic testing has allowed us to take the gene traits from a bug or other animal and transfer it to humans. Like a bat using radar to see in the dark, a human can also if they have the gene instructions.

squiggly

squiggly

Lol, desperate attempt is desperate.

I'm not even going to justify your ridiculousness with a thoughtful reply. Simply put:

You reasoning is bad.

Your logical prowess is found lacking.

AND

Your conclusions are laughable at best.

If I didn't know any better I'd swear I was speaking with a 14 year old.

Either way what I can be certain of is that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Take up the rest of your questions with my 2, soon to be 3, chemistry degrees--and my almost 7 years of lab experience.

If anyone else has questions about why this guy is wrong, or why I am right--I'd be happy to oblige. Obviously I'm not going to sit here talking to a brick wall, though. Not a stupid one at that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom