The Fat Leaf Breeding Project

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good shit Lino! Don't know how in the f*** I missed this originally.. I've actually been helping with a color hunt. Been messing with Purple Badlands, Black Domina, Krazy Kush (shout out to @highersolutions on PotM), Sweet Pink Grapefruit (coming soon), Moab, etc etc.. ending up with some kickass purples and blacks. Just gotta isolate the traits a bit. Subbed bro. Not too far Lino, hit me up or pm if needing anything.
Oh and as a side note: the Velvet Ghost OG has a fat ass leaf pheno.. as pictured, only 4 nodes and fat!
I love that sig line of yours man......... :)

iKharon

iKharon

We are chaos. We are the debris left behind, the 1:1 billion, from matter and antimatter colliding. Therefore, we are all winners, just for merely 'being'.
Oh shit I remember now. Lol.. I was pretty high (go figure) lol. Watched a documentary called Everything and Nothing on Amazon-watch it! It's pretty astounding and helps put the grandeur, or lack thereof in humanity, into perspective

epitome

epitome

Okay < i'm back part time... 18 - 20 hrs a day of work was way too much, The breeding project will advance to the next step and Ill be reaching out to all you guys who have made offers.

Im running a new camera Canon G16. I'll post some pics tonight if they come out good.

BIG SHOUT OUT to @epitome . Lost my wallet and epitome came thru for me. He is trust worthy person.

The crop was infected but I was able to save a few plants. The sick ones came down last nite... Disinfecting this week.

My favorite Plant this year is the Cavemandica. She was not phased by bugs and abuse. Thus far This is the best genetics Ive been handed in Many years. Thanks again epitome... Cavemandica Smell of Razzles bubble Gum, unique to say the least... Mean Lime Green,,, Razzle Dazzle bubble gum,,, salivating just thinkN about her... Fat fucking fan leaves and she budding sativa,,,, NICE!

I hope i can create a multi log in;;;;
@epitom you will find a seed bank and log in for LinoLatte to add your strains. 1000's of crosses and strains coming at you soon as a thank you.... No seeds sold from LinoLatte.com, just a library, I'm not offended for those who dont add to the Library.

@MamaBear and @MandyJane I will have a - offer a log in for you guys as well, I'm not offended for those who dont add to the Library. M & M - you guys have full access to the library and I will have Purple Dom and Rec breeding seed stock to help your purple project along... More explaining at our meeting...

Katsu cut ROOTED ON 420 - Nice job @BigBeeBud , that is one of the rarest clone only . NICE! I'm passing on me genes to you also.... Im going to reCeate the Katsu in seed if it take 10 years then thats what I'll do.
I'm fucking stoked on the Linolights and have big plans for them gems already, my hands shall be full for a couple hears on this hunt into the past and future at the same time!

lino

lino

Sorry guys , I had some vision and other problems. The dog breeding went well but I lost one of the pups from delivery techniques, The death was not genetic or breeding related. The Fat Leaf Breeding Project is over whelming. The plants suffered when I was chasing money and then I lost much of my vision temporarily. The epitome clones came looking in good health bud had a rough journey. the clones were at day 23 with no roots yet and really showing stress and then I left window blinds open and beam of sun fried them.
Google released cool shit at the google concert a few days ago that will work with my robots, Siri, Cortana and now we have a open source google voice engine. microsoft open sourced a new release of VR glasses, I couldnt see, I was going nuts. Anyway, I'm feeling better now .

The 1st plant in the Fat Leaf Breeding Project that I will talk about has been one the most exotic/eccentric plant Ive grown in years. And Cavemandica has been my favorite plant this year, not the Best in Show but one hell of a plant. What a learning plant. 3 decades ago dad said not to go to an out of state to the State Fair in Alb N.M... We went anyway. We gave a guy some money for bud at the mall. He came back with fan leaves and we ended up with a UGLY sack of fan leaves. I Never forgot these fan leaves and I never seen them since. They leaves would hardly burn, like they were literally coated with a wax like substance like an apple.
The Fan leaves were pale green, lite green, Cavemandica could take heavy nutes or the plant would go with out much nutes at all with no problems.
But here was another oddity in cavemandica, FreakN Thick Leaf Wax ! ! ! ! ! !!
I'll go into more detail as to why I Think this plant has a thick leaf cuticle in coming posts
The bugs did not penetrate the cavemandica during veg and thru most of bud. However cavemandica budded out into a Northern Lights with thinner leaves and bugs started to get her at the end. it Turns out this plant was bred in the desert. Cavemandica aka "Desert Lights".
I budded her for many weeks longer than normal. I pushed the plant past its primetime to let all the seed mature and finish. The Cavemandica aka Desert Lights dried into a grey crystal look of the ol skool Mohawken with a very racy high, no stoned buzz at all for 30 - 40 minutes, some paranoia settling into to an up high with some heavy stoned eyes and the high last long. One of my favorite smoke rite now.

epitome delights:
from the Cave Crew, they came in plastic cups and trash bags, One Cavemandica and 2 original pre 98 bubba's. Bubba's turned out to be the real deal and Best in Garden this year.
CaveCrew

And a bag of seed: Upon The 1st observation of rarity was a few of the full tri-carple helmet seed formation, odd and rare to say the least.

This Cavemandica Fatty came from epitome seed, He a male . Leaves are fatter/wider than long!
CaveFatty

more on: coming soon::::
epitome gear
Mama bear bud, yummy
Katsu is full on war to save it.
My Fat Leaf's

epitome

epitome

Sorry guys , I had some vision and other problems. The dog breeding went well but I lost one of the pups from delivery techniques, The death was not genetic or breeding related. The Fat Leaf Breeding Project is over whelming. The plants suffered when I was chasing money and then I lost much of my vision temporarily. The epitome clones came looking in good health bud had a rough journey. the clones were at day 23 with no roots yet and really showing stress and then I left window blinds open and beam of sun fried them.
Google released cool shit at the google concert a few days ago that will work with my robots, Siri, Cortana and now we have a open source google voice engine. microsoft open sourced a new release of VR glasses, I couldnt see, I was going nuts. Anyway, I'm feeling better now .

The 1st plant in the Fat Leaf Breeding Project that I will talk about has been one the most exotic/eccentric plant Ive grown in years. And Cavemandica has been my favorite plant this year, not the Best in Show but one hell of a plant. What a learning plant. 3 decades ago dad said not to go to an out of state to the State Fair in Alb N.M... We went anyway. We gave a guy some money for bud at the mall. He came back with fan leaves and we ended up with a UGLY sack of fan leaves. I Never forgot these fan leaves and I never seen them since. They leaves would hardly burn, like they were literally coated with a wax like substance like an apple.
The Fan leaves were pale green, lite green, Cavemandica could take heavy nutes or the plant would go with out much nutes at all with no problems.
I'll go into more detail as to why I Think this plant has a thick leaf cuticle in coming posts
The bugs did not penetrate the cavemandica during veg and thru most of bud. However cavemandica budded out into a Northern Lights with thinner leaves and bugs started to get her at the end. it Turns out this plant was bred in the desert. Cavemandica aka "Desert Lights".
I budded her for many weeks longer than normal. I pushed the plant past its primetime to let all the seed mature and finish. The Cavemandica aka Desert Lights dried into a grey crystal look of the ol skool Mohawken with a very racy high, no stoned buzz at all for 30 - 40 minutes, some paranoia settling into to an up high with some heavy stoned eyes and the high last long. One of my favorite smoke rite now.

epitome delights:
from the Cave Crew, they came in plastic cups and trash bags, One Cavemandica and 2 original pre 98 bubba's. Bubba's turned out to be the real deal and Best in Garden this year.
View attachment 707948

And a bag of seed: Upon The 1st observation of rarity was a few of the full tri-carple helmet seed formation, odd and rare to say the least.

This Cavemandica Fatty came from epitome seed, He a male . Leaves are fatter/wider than long!
View attachment 707953

epitome gear
Mama bear bud, yummy
My Fat Leaf's
Here's that pre-98 Bubba...
20170605 132148

When the lights kick on I will post a pic of my seedlings that demand attention of all five senses... peace and chicken grease...

lino

lino

Here the colo version of Bubba @
Wk 6 flower. straight colo sun in May & cpl hrs of HPS.
Bubba6week

My vision was blurred so I couldnt focus the camera . But the colors are showing at 9 week . I let this bud for a long time to finish the seeds strong.

DSC03394

DSC03395

DSC03396

DSC03399

epitome

epitome

epitome

epitome

Thanks @epitome, your Bubba baked me this morning.
View attachment 708328
Not my Bubba :) I wish I had my bubba back :(
This pre -98 is more on the OG side my Bubba cut I used for my bubba crosses was a tad bit Bart Simpson like in flower structure with lighter hairs and more coffee smelling, that pre-98 is og funk with little to no coffee atleast in my run...but fuck ya, I'm glad you like her, I don't regret running her but I dI'd not clone anything this round so if she begs to be ran again I might have to holler at you for some seeds but I'm on to other focused clone onlies if I even decide to impregnate any clone onlies which I doubt, I have almost made up my mind completely not to seed any hyped strains anymore, I can't trust the background or labels and I'm too old to be testing progeny...
My only use for clone onlies is to gage the "Bar" at which the commercial industry has attempted to set...

lino

lino

Breeder Chart. I will be testing to see if the photo is RealTime or static to see if it is update able.
For Anyone, but take note from a breeders perspective.
No Vegetables included. Bud rarely taste or smell like veggies or meat. if it does it is usually spoilage.

How To Use:
Take toke. on inhale open eyes and look at tongue. On exhale look outwards searching for your flavor.
Breeders: strains have been placed close as poss according to (Taste and Smell)>place of origin. But many have parents from different parts of the world.
SMACK TONGUE ON ROOF OF MOUTH NOTING OIL FILM and finial taste analysis.

LEGEND:
Center are the average human taste buds
White are Tastes & Smells
Strains touching the White center are the oldest.
Green are strains 1970 - 1985 - hybrid crosses
Pink are Country's - Landraces or very common strain to that continent.
Country pointers are pointing to Taste & Smell They're not pointing to strains.
Strains have are place further outward based on age of strain.

tasteTest.jpg

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Last edited:
epitome

epitome

Breeder Chart. I will be testing to see if the photo is RealTime or static to see if it is update able.
For Anyone, but take note from a breeders perspective.
No Vegetables included. Bud rarely taste or smell like veggies or meat. if it does it is usually spoilage.

How To Use:
Take toke. on inhale open eyes and look at tongue. On exhale look outwards searching for your flavor.
Breeders: strains have been placed close as poss according to (Taste and Smell)>place of origin. But many have parents from different parts of the world.
SMACK TONGUE ON ROOF OF MOUTH NOTING OIL FILM and finial taste analysis.

LEGEND:
Center are the average human taste buds
White are Tastes & Smells
Strains touching the White center are the oldest.
Green are strains 1970 - 1985 - hybrid crosses
Pink are Country's - Landraces or very common strain to that continent.
Country pointers are pointing to Taste & Smell They're not pointing to strains.
Strains have are place further outward based on age of strain.

tasteTest.jpg

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Dope ass chart!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

epitome delights:
View attachment 707948

View attachment 707953

epitome gear
Mama bear bud, yummy
My Fat Leaf's
Good to see you back in the saddle @lino :) I trust your well and have shit behind ya. Good to see the thread back on track. Peace

Top Bottom