The Fat Leaf Breeding Project

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

absolutely, Breeder (D) claimed 100% Feminized Females with self pollination to a True Female, Homozygous. Many scientist uses 99.9 % instead of 100% for cross contamination pollen reasoning.

I feel IMO, Breeder (C) was very accurate and his tests showed 96% female to male rates. All those guys in the video had lots of experience in breeding, that was intriguing to watch real bad azz pollen chuckers/breeders discuss some of those issues,

After the discovery of the MeGI and DOI , It pisses me off to know end, I can hardly talk to her, but my cousin and all the idiots that told me I was wrong about the Hermy genes, the smug PHd's get all the credit for the discovery and only one sentence mentions me and it does say that I opened the door to research to this discovery in some science journals.
I do get satisfaction in that because of me, the ENTIRE cannabeceae family will be corrected with improper classification of Hemp, hemp will be reclassified. And the very ppl the Gov classification name Hemp was created to prosecute was meant to cause legal harm to bud smokers, Pot smokers will probably keep calling some cannabis plants hemp but I think it will become a Common Name and not the Scientific Name at the next convention of plant scientist,
http://www.iapt-taxon.org/nomen/main.php

Pine tree that can pollinate cannabis,
That is more than a rumor:
The naming is significant because it will help Identify plants that are related cannabis. I knew the first time I saw only 2 plants in the cannabeceae Family, Hops & Cannabis That was wrong, ,,.. After research it was plain as day what happened, Scientist changed the naming scientific naming convention to separate hemp for court purposes.
But it is even harder to figure, long time ago scientist classified Indian Hemp, Cannabinus into genus Cannabis, the indians tried to tell the wht invaders it was Not pot but Long time ago the cannabis family tree got messed up.
However because of the discovery of the Hermy genes the cannabeceae family is going thru a complete redo . And yrs ago I taked of a new type of Cannabis that I have from Alaska, comes back year after year, in 2005 its reported that researchers at the Canberra Institute of Technology had identified a new type of Cannabis based on analysis of mitocondria and DNA. The New Scientist story, which was picked up by many news agencies and web sites, indicated that the research was to be published in the journal Forensic Science International. Well see on this one what happens, I'm still waiting to see, I say its pot cuz it gets you high, pot smoker takes a hit and say I dont need no scientist to tell me that bud,,, And I knew my homozzygous Chinese and Thiland/Nam plants that would put buds on the roof of a 2 story house, just to unusual and stable to be heterozygos so I guessed it, well now it looks like the old naming convention will return to science again with Cannabis chinensis Delile, and Cannabis gigantea Delile ex Vilmorin and more are coming, to cool,
So YES, I saw this in a science jornal yrs ago, there is very high likelihood that a related pine if I remember correctly but dont quote me on that Yet and there are some berry bushes and vines that are coming to the Cannabis Tree, It still takes some work to cross pollinate out of the cannabis family tho, but it opens the doors to many cool grafts that are possibilities also... Yes there are plenty of new experiments to be performed.
Can you recommend a pollen filter for intake and scrubbing? @lino

lino

lino

Before I catchup on the recent post I want ed to say....not all homosexuals come put the closet or recognize there hormones until late late in life as far as "expression"...so, even hetero sexual don't always bloom into expressive sexual beings until late...Fucking look at the dudes that raise families and the eeeeeee n "express" their sexual orientation ...look I'm not saying we are plants, I'm saying way may mature, developed and switch evironmental DNA lights, similarly....that probly doesn't make sense but it's what comes to mind...
Yup, agree'd.
Guys should not try on dresses at Halloween , proven fact, it can flip a hermy switch in some humans, if you saw the video on MAS breeding , Note the 1st step was to visually identify the trait and then separate those plants,
in our lab this would be any plants that hermy at anytime or guys wearing dresses, level 1 hermy, then we got dudes with boobs and chicks with face hair, hermy's with lower branch nanners that would be level 2, lol, then we have ' sex change ', chicks with dicks, level 3. Psyco classification made simple..

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Yup, agree'd.
Guys should not try on dresses at Halloween , proven fact, it can flip a hermy switch in some humans, if you saw the video on MAS breeding , Note the 1st step was to visually identify the trait and then separate those plants,
in our lab this would be any plants that hermy at anytime or guys wearing dresses, level 1 hermy, then we got dudes with boobs and chicks with face hair, hermy's with lower branch nanners that would be level 2, lol, then we have ' sex change ', chicks with dicks, level 3. Psyco classification made simple..
Is it too soon to speculate? If not, what are the chances some plants have acclimated to being grown next to males and when they are grown industrially without there culled counterparts, they stress, sometimes to the point of masturbation...

lino

lino

Is it too soon to speculate? If not, what are the chances some plants have acclimated to being grown next to males and when they are grown industrially without there culled counterparts, they stress, sometimes to the point of masturbation...
Yes, Pheromones detection genes have been located in plants and animals.

copy & paste
a chemical substance produced and released into the environment by an animal, especially a mammal or an insect, affecting the behavior or physiology of others of its species.

My studies;
MeGI gene can be turned on and off with pheromones and other things. Pheromones can influence the DOI gene. The DOI gene turns the MeGI gene On or Off. The MeGI gene is Bitch Tits on men from hormones and homone imbalance and other phenotypes, herms on plants. The DOI gene switched the MeGI gene On and Off in many organisms.

lino

lino

Okay, I'm jumping way ahead to 7th grade science. This is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Important!
This will give some of you guys a jump start. We can come back to this to fill in the blanks.
CONCEPT.
While you've created punnet charts, you have labeled and documented the lineage of the parents and the parents traits, and we've documented generations F1 and so on. So our punnet charts have the parents and there genetic designations that we have charted for PM resistance , Herms, (T) and (t), for all the traits and I have taught you how to find Dom with heterzygous breeding , and how to breed herm Rec, get it , we got the parents for generations from our gardens, think back at the plants. Which one got PM, which ones were tall, what were the ratios,,,, and we documented traits Dom and Rec in our cannabis that Lino just charted for you. get it.
I hope this video put all of this together, my Autosomal, Sex Linked, and other tutorial were lost during server updates. so I might come back to this and lecture that.
Watch this
Your about to see how Pedigree Charts can be filled in with our punnet charts , This is jump ahead but i can fill in cannabis traits in this lecture,.

Breed you plants in 30 seconds, BAM

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Some TGA Cuvee kinda fat leafed. Took a little knock when I was away but getting their color back. All pretty uniform except for the mutant.
20170725 174438
20170725 174446
20170725 174602

Mutant
1500997861884 908970676

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Guess we don't get to see many beside what we know is around our way. Mine originally come from Soma. Been running these close on 7 years now. Will keep you updated.. las batch of seeds we have too so looking for a keeper .. hope you are well brother

lino

lino

Guess we don't get to see many beside what we know is around our way. Mine originally come from Soma. Been running these close on 7 years now. Will keep you updated.. las batch of seeds we have too so looking for a keeper .. hope you are well brother
I think something was wrong with the Rapid Rooter plugs that we used. We lost all our clone work. I put clones in rockwool this time and I noticed that many of the clones from old plants that have been passed around our area are having a hard time throwing roots for cloning. In fact the Bubba grows healthy but it is very difficult to clone. At 18 hr of light it went into bud. I have had a hell of a time pulling it out of flowering.

Soma has some colorful plants. Im going to germ some seeds again, Looking for that one, we hit a cpl keeper plants lately but lost the clones. yup, going back to seed again.

lino

lino

Bro why don't you tissue culture the Bubba?
I havnt seen any other Agar manufactured for cannabis and cannabis culture recipes. I have professsionally developed chems and culture instruction kits for cannabis culture. A cpl of my suppliers talked about distributing cannabis agar and recipes but IDK of any . But these ones made for cannabis sure worked good on seeds is the only test Ive done so far that did not get infected.
I dont culture after APHIS agents took my G13 experiments and labs in 1989. They took the strongest strain known to man and I havnt been the same since. There are only 3 seeds in existence today that I know of. Their mixed with 100000's of seeds. about 15000 of those mix seeds went into germ this summer but I'm looking for a needle in the hay stack. All of the seeds 15000, (all but but 2000) seeds are outdoors so I have no way of tracking, the G13 seed will germ with mighty power but no way to know if the seedling was taken by mother nature. and I went thur 1000's of indoor plants looking for the G13.. , but no G13's.
Bath tub agar, lol
I tried it a cpl yrs ago literally in my kitchen to make my own culture. I set up a clear plastic bubble. I sprayed alcohol , I microwaved my agar, (looking back) , thats where I fucked up . All my dishes got infected. All but 1. I proved something to myself. that I had to see for myself. I left the dish in a dark box. nothing grew and the agar looked like the day it was poured after a long time.
So if you get a clean dish and plant growth and after a long period a pathogen arises, [is that FROM THE PLANT or LEAK?] . So its the plant that consumes the agar and brings in pathogens, but for the most part if the plants goes in to the dish clean the dish will stay clean. IDK, i dont like small bugs.

I know, you can get pre-made agar for plants in general. And i even got the chems and recipes for cannabis strain specific for stage root-growth-harden made by a big lab professional packaging in a fridge 5 ft away from me rite now . but again if I dont like small bugs.
And hell, I killed all my clones lately with ranscent Rapid Rooters so I prob should stay away from culture until I get my cloning down again... how frustrating, showing ppl 'How To' and we get a bunch of bad plugs, And I'm still not 100% positive that was the problem. The PH was okay, so maybe bad bacteria , IDK

APlug

M

MamaBear

a bunch of bad plugs

Damn! You lost them all? I use Rapid Rooters all the time and everything I put in them roots.
I've gotten a couple bags that came with small spots of white mold already growing on some of them. I let them dry out and then drop them in boiling water to "sanitize" them (you have to soak them before using anyway). Cuts rooted in those too.
Seems reasonable they could have been contaminated with something else.
Is it possible PM was brought in on the cuts?
Those are some pretty tall (top-heavy) cuts. I usually do small cuts - about 2"-3" tall - they root the fastest for me.
I would be crying. So sorry for your loss!

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I havnt seen any other Agar manufactured for cannabis and cannabis culture recipes. I have professsionally developed chems and culture instruction kits for cannabis culture. A cpl of my suppliers talked about distributing cannabis agar and recipes but IDK of any . But these ones made for cannabis sure worked good on seeds is the only test Ive done so far that did not get infected.
I dont culture after APHIS agents took my G13 experiments and labs in 1989. They took the strongest strain known to man and I havnt been the same since. There are only 3 seeds in existence today that I know of. Their mixed with 100000's of seeds. about 15000 of those mix seeds went into germ this summer but I'm looking for a needle in the hay stack. All of the seeds 15000, (all but but 2000) seeds are outdoors so I have no way of tracking, the G13 seed will germ with mighty power but no way to know if the seedling was taken by mother nature. and I went thur 1000's of indoor plants looking for the G13.. , but no G13's.
Bath tub agar, lol
I tried it a cpl yrs ago literally in my kitchen to make my own culture. I set up a clear plastic bubble. I sprayed alcohol , I microwaved my agar, (looking back) , thats where I fucked up . All my dishes got infected. All but 1. I proved something to myself. that I had to see for myself. I left the dish in a dark box. nothing grew and the agar looked like the day it was poured after a long time.
So if you get a clean dish and plant growth and after a long period a pathogen arises, [is that FROM THE PLANT or LEAK?] . So its the plant that consumes the agar and brings in pathogens, but for the most part if the plants goes in to the dish clean the dish will stay clean. IDK, i dont like small bugs.

I know, you can get pre-made agar for plants in general. And i even got the chems and recipes for cannabis strain specific for stage root-growth-harden made by a big lab professional packaging in a fridge 5 ft away from me rite now . but again if I dont like small bugs.
And hell, I killed all my clones lately with ranscent Rapid Rooters so I prob should stay away from culture until I get my cloning down again... how frustrating, showing ppl 'How To' and we get a bunch of bad plugs, And I'm still not 100% positive that was the problem. The PH was okay, so maybe bad bacteria , IDK

View attachment 726553
try the imitation of rapid rooters...retail is like $3 for 6 plugs and I cut them in half....ive got 100% roots by the 10nth day for as long as I can remember...sorry I can't remember the name brand I just ask for the cheapest rooting medium ....im about to experiment with rooting into composting Yucca sense its in abundance in my backyard...

lino

lino

male flowers.

Has anyone seen a Perfect Flower cannabis plant?

I think its impossible for a Male hermy to produce seeds. If it does produce seeds I'd have to say it's a female or transexual plant cuz would'nt you need at least 2 XX and no Y chromes to have Viable fertile seeds?

Pics of Male hermy plants with seeds or Perfect Flowers on cannabis will blow me away.

I urge anyone with a perfect flower cannabis plant to contact me asap. I am trying to breed with close relatives to cannabis and I think this might be an option for the cross over in plant families.

Here are some of Mamabear plants that are strong candidates for Perfect Flowers to Possibly happen.

102_0644-jpg.728657

Top Bottom