The Fish

• Thread starter squiggly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

Thanks for all of them, guys.

Even those of you who never did anything but get down on me. I learned some really valuable lessons from you, too.

My health won't allow me to stay here any longer, the comforting effect THCFarmer once had on my hectic life is a thing of the past. I will still lurk around from time to time, and probably purchase lots of seeds (so keep popping out gems breeders and I'll keep spreading their love in Illinois, you have my word!)--but its time for my public contributions to be at an end.

As I said I'll still be around so if you have a question you think I might be able to answer--shoot it to my inbox and I promise to be as thorough as many of you have come to expect me to be (PMs will still come straight to my phone--so I'm quite available in that respect). My only request is that you never shirk off a chance to re-share the knowledge I can impart. That's what it's all about in the end.

This isn't a bad thing, guys. There will be less drama on the boards--and we can all take solace in knowing that 5-10 dudes will be absolutely jumping for joy at this news. There is a small victory to be had there. I was glad to see kolah return last night and happy that others have chosen to stay who had planned to leave since my fall from grace. I never wanted to be a stumbling block for this community, and as much as I don't think I ever was--when enough people tell you something, you've got to start to believe it at some point.

I will truly miss this place and all of you guys. If you want to stay in touch don't hesitate to drop me your email in a PM--we'll set up a sesh if/when I'm ever able to travel (or smoke) again. It would truly mean the world to me--just as all of my time here has.

Squiggly out.

Pieces.

P.S.

Because I hate drama without a little something to cut through the fat--I will leave you all with this:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Today is a New day...I hope your feeling better today Squig.!

Matter of fact I hope you're feeling so good that you don't see this post for a couple days!

But check in with us and let us know how you are doing! :)

Find Peace Bro!

Ladyv

Ladyv

Well, I haven't been posting here very long, but Squiggly, I've read many of your posts. I LOVE that there was someone here who could give a LOGICAL and SCIENTIFIC explanation for things.

You will be missed by those who knew you well, now you know you will be missed by someone who hardly knew you at all! :)

Take care of yourself, health is everything - then again, most of us are here because we already figured that out.

Peace to you!

Lady

ttystikk

ttystikk

I don't want to say goodbye. I value our friendship too much for that.

I am one of the more confrontational members on the farm; I have my own banned card to prove it, too! I decided long ago not to let anyone else dictate where I go and what I do. If I'm not up in their face, I'm gonna do as I please and the haters can consume themselves with envy- cuz deep down, that's all it is, Squig- people who haven't done shit with their lives are upset that your life has proven how much they have wasted theirs and they would much rather trash the Messenger than pull their own head out of their ass. I'm sure I could be more eloquent on the rewrite, but this is meant to be real, not just pretty.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't want to say goodbye. I value our friendship too much for that.

I am one of the more confrontational members on the farm; I have my own banned card to prove it, too! I decided long ago not to let anyone else dictate where I go and what I do. If I'm not up in their face, I'm gonna do as I please and the haters can consume themselves with envy- cuz deep down, that's all it is, Squig- people who haven't done shit with their lives are upset that your life has proven how much they have wasted theirs and they would much rather trash the Messenger than pull their own head out of their ass. I'm sure I could be more eloquent on the rewrite, but this is meant to be real, not just pretty.
yes , you are and I like reading your post for that exact reason , you are not afraid to say what you feel and Sqig you were in the same mold and i can see how you could rub someone the wrong way , but i learned awhile back not to judge people before you actually get to know them as first impressions are almost always wrong . Plus I try to think before I speak and will rarely bite unless i am under attack - So at first I thought look at this no it all trying to show everyone how smart he is but never said a thing. Then you jumped in one of my threads with concern for my wife's condition and I you proved my theory of get to know someone before you judge them and you imho are a asset to our community so if you never post again , I would like to thank you for your imput on my wife and our forum in general and wish you and your family nothing but the best as you stated yourself you came from the ghetto of chicago to the knowledgeable person your are now..... blessings SoSer.... and ttytikk keep giving them you thoughts I enjoy you and fish for that reason......

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thank you soserthc- us assholes gotta stick together! Seriously, I've had my fair share of morons confuse personal attacks with open debate, and I'm not shy about how I feel about that, either!

I'm glad you like what I write. It makes me feel good that what I've written helps others. I know for certain that Squiggly feels the same way. What bugs me is that the small minded whiners are driving away such a valued member of our community.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thank you soserthc- us assholes gotta stick together! Seriously, I've had my fair share of morons confuse personal attacks with open debate, and I'm not shy about how I feel about that, either!

I'm glad you like what I write. It makes me feel good that what I've written helps others. I know for certain that Squiggly feels the same way. What bugs me is that the small minded whiners are driving away such a valued member of our community.
I would agree to an extent but really the only reason people (sqig) leave is there own choice , personally i care if people like what i have offer but not to a point where if they would chase me off , i would state my response and move on ...... there are alot of different people here and alot of post to read ... hell i been on here for like 3 years and still tons of threads i never visited ..... so I would think that something a little deeper is going on with Sqig as he didn't seem thin skinned .... and why has his moderator status gone away , now the only thing i personally don't agree with and would of deleted in a minute is a thread that is directed to talk about a particular person - to me that just is not right but i feel there is a little more to it than i am aware of ..... I think someone should of deleted the thread and said no personal attacks ... i don't feel he should of had to run and ask .... well just my 2 cent .... keep post bro, and i'll keep reading ...,be well SoSer

Latest posts

Top Bottom