The Friesland Outdoor Project

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rottenjohn

still on track for this release? would love to get a couple packs of these.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
DITTO!
I've been hunting for some truly PINEY herb...chasing a real distintive flavor from my youth for years now, no luck yet, lol. I always heard that this strain was real piney, has been on my radar for a while.

L

l0g1c4l

Hey HortiLab crew,

The first two pics (i know they are crappy cell phone pics sorry) are from my first run with the friesland x nycd cut last summer and it was amazing. Super super piney scent, and wow what a punch! Beautiful pink/red pistils, and finished before the end of september. Never has trimming fucked with my sinuses like trimming this herb!

Pics 3 and 4 are of my current run with it this year, the pics are from last week! better camera this year!

IMAG0283
IMAG0291
Friesel
DSC00871
M

MariJuanita

HortiLab -- your Friesland sounds yummy and looks even yummier for my outdoor 'back 40'. I'm always on the hunt for something that finishes early (by end of September) that's also medical grade, potent, and a quality smoking experience.

I've been working on speeding up my own sativa dominant strain to finish by 9/30 here in the northern Willamette valley, PNW. Got it up to a mid October harvest.

Would sure love to grow out a bunch of your Friesland for R&D. It would be awesome to find some stellar parental possibilities to cross with my DS (Donkey Schlong).

Please give me a holler when you have this available, K?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Unfortunatelly the "Freezland BX" seeds wont be ready next spring.
Expect them to drop sometime in winter 2010 together with some other super dank & early outdoor lines.
How is the project going? Winter is right around the corner, are the Freezland BX seeds still on for this winter?

HortiLab

HortiLab

HortiLab -- your Friesland sounds yummy and looks even yummier for my outdoor 'back 40'. I'm always on the hunt for something that finishes early (by end of September) that's also medical grade, potent, and a quality smoking experience.

I've been working on speeding up my own sativa dominant strain to finish by 9/30 here in the northern Willamette valley, PNW. Got it up to a mid October harvest.

Would sure love to grow out a bunch of your Friesland for R&D. It would be awesome to find some stellar parental possibilities to cross with my DS (Donkey Schlong).

Please give me a holler when you have this available, K?

How is the project going? Winter is right around the corner, are the Freezland BX seeds still on for this winter?

@rottenjohn & Jimmynitz:

Please excuse the delayed reply.

Very busy currently. We had a small set back time wise with the Friesland BX project since we lost a patch & were not 100%
satisfied with some of our test grows.

Be assured we are trying to release the strain as soon as possible, but need to stay true to our own personal standards.

@MariJuanita:

Thanks for the kind word.

The "Friesland BX" will definitely be very interesting for your back 40.
May I advise you to join the newsletter on our website, in order to stay up 2 date about when the "Friesland BX" will finally be released!

M

MariJuanita

Hey Hortilab...

Thanks for getting back to me here, and to my 'contact us' message. Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Been stuck out in the back 40 rushing to get the harvest in before the Fall rains begin - Just got 'er done, and everything is hanging now. Phew! Focusing now on a 'test' grow I'm journaling on flowering a dozen plants only with LED - I just flipped the plants to 12/12 on the 24th of October. Bought a NEW camera so I can do some video shorts and get better,sharper, closer closeups as the flowers develop.

I'll sign up to your newsletter for sure. That sounds like the best way to keep a finger on the pulse of your Friesland BX project. I sure don't want to miss those, if they come available for next outdoor season.

samseed

samseed

Freezland or Friesland .....lol ..............pissing myself

T

TacomaComa

count me in. this is just what i think im looking for :)

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Hort how the progect go? Were these seed via KRK? Should have def found some bomb if so?

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey Hort how the progect go? Were these seed via KRK? Should have def found some bomb if so?

Hey fabman still busy with the project. Had some slight setbacks but things are looking very promising as of now.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Hows the Friesland Project coming along Hort ? I get your news letter but not have seen any info on it . I have grown her many times in the past and from what I have found is the piney phenos are the best .

M

mickeyspliff

This would be a useful plant not only for northern growers, I think it would be a great early, mold resistant variety for most outdoor growers. What is the high like on the Friesland?

BlackBart

BlackBart

I happen to notice that one seedbank will have Friesland soon . Any truth to that Hortilab ?

BlackBart

BlackBart

I just bought a pack of Friesland BX 1 yesterday . Hoping its the real deal . Any comment on that Hortilab

HortiLab

HortiLab

I just bought a pack of Friesland BX 1 yesterday . Hoping its the real deal . Any comment on that Hortilab

BlackBart, if those Friesland BX seeds are supposed to be from HortiLab, they are not original.

What company is offering them?

Friesland BX has not been released, yet.

B

BreederBrad2

well if there from smoke-a-lot they are definitly real(not from hortilab ;) )...i would have give you a bunch on the house..working a couple diffrent lines now..goodluck bart

Top Bottom