The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

be on lot with beaners yall
Hey Now, glad to see your in for the wing ding again,....Nice i like beans, you holding anything that burns?

I'll be there with some cases of glass. Depends how much $ I make, and if I can find a ticket, as to whether or not I'm going inside. Dark brown curls, Grassroots Ghost Glass lid, couple cases of glass, and probably the only fool in jeans, lol.
Cool i need a new piece of glass,...got anything reasionable? ( i accept that i break shit!) Looking forward to burning one with ya!!!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Ya buddy I got a Halloween as well. Need all the others but good start

Hey Now, glad to see your in for the wing ding again,....Nice i like beans, you holding anything that burns?

Cool i need a new piece of glass,...got anything reasionable? ( i accept that i break shit!) Looking forward to burning one with ya!!!
Phish just released a bunch of tic's for the shows last week.....not sure if there are any left.
look for it
IMG 20140829 111138

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I wasn't ever going to co phish but anyone out here from there or here should link up. Doing most of west coast run. Forum is down the street from my place. Have fun guys

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

My phone died as soon as I hit shakedown. Where is everyone set up at? If I gave you my number, call me. Its a Google voice number. Hell block your shit if its that big of an issue :)

Freshies

Freshies

John Bell of WSP with Yonder Mountain String Band in Lyons tonight. Kinfolk Fest at Planet Bluegrass. It's going to be super chill.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Thats dope
Thank you, sir!! Got big sis in town for Riot Fest. Stopped into Illuzion for her to check out, and it was in a case w 4 other minis.. All marked 50% off except this one. I inquired, hoping it wasn't bc even w the discount I felt bad dropping that kind of $ it being my sister's birthday as well. But I just couldn't nothave it, lol.

Top Bottom