The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Been making Tie dyes for the Phish....both shirts and tapestries. All farmers get huge discounts! All ties are pre shrunk and washed...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Those are really cool. Last year our friends had a huge rainbow blanket we were draping over people laying in the middle and tripping them out =) its nice being sober and fucking with people that arent haha

That's the plan..........create a haven for all those day trippers. :)

Nice work, MTNgrown.......made a few 100,000 folds back in the day myself. Now i go Batik same medium less aching fingers and wrists. Were gonna have to work a trade you need DOPE~CICLES for the New Year???

Always down to trade.. Dharma has way to many cottons to choose from. These two were made with cotton which is a little too thick.......folding was a bitch. Dyes didn't soak in with my first attempt. I have some Rayon cloth on the way.....should be able to make twice the folds, but it's pretty flimsy. Hopefully it works out. Last dies I made were in the 90's.....I'm definitely out of practice. Love me some nice batiks...picked these up in Albuquerque for $40 each......8 X 8 foot....

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

That's the plan..........create a haven for all those day trippers. :)

Always down to trade.. Dharma has way to many cottons to choose from. These two were made with cotton which is a little too thick.......folding was a bitch. Dyes didn't soak in with my first attempt. I have some Rayon cloth on the way.....should be able to make twice the folds, but it's pretty flimsy. Hopefully it works out. Last dies I made were in the 90's.....I'm definitely out of practice. Love me some nice batiks...picked these up in Albuquerque for $40 each......8 X 8 foot....

View attachment 428599
That one is really good

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

We hung it on the ceiling in the chillout room at a New Years rave in Denver I DJ'd at, in 2010. The kid who threw the party took it back to Oregon with him and wouldn't ship it to me......took 2 years of nagging and a few threats to get it back..

cardrack111

cardrack111

Warren Haynes and colo symphony was pretty damn good, i thought, anyone else here go

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I know it's a bit away but ima see Paul McCartney tommorow ;). Figured wth

homebrew420

homebrew420

Show was pretty damn good. Wife wasnt a big fan of Cut Copy but dug Chromeo well enough. Double rainbow and lightning was a wild thing to see.

Peace

Skoosh

Skoosh

Yes, this Saturday here in Denver, hopefully they still rip it up at however old Steve (Howe) & Chris (Squire) are.
(This will be about my 10th time at a Yes show)

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Who is going to Riot Fest? My older sis is flying out from SC for her bday--stoked.

COSolsticeMJ

COSolsticeMJ

didn't make it to Chromeo, sounds like it was great though. Thought Riot Fest was having a hard time with Byers and being able to hold it there? Did they find somewhere else to hold it, or just moving forward?

See some of yall at STS9 :)

Top Bottom