The Future of Lighting

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

has some info on it here
and here is some more in depth info on it here these guys even say they reference some of Nikola Tesla theories for their work.

G

grizz

damn my eyes hurt just watching the vid. have you checked on priceing? they certainly look like they would be the ultimate for a grow room.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

naw i havent much for pricing or even a place to buy em yet. i did find what appeared to be a german website that hade them for sale for $1500 but they werent ment for horticulture and the site looked ded it hadnt been updated scince 2005 otherwise im still lookin let me know if u find anything. Also did u see the light pipe tech made by 3m. it sweet u can light a whole greehouse with 2 lights.

G

grizz

are you refering to to pipe on the same web page you posted? if so yes it looked awsome. Im going to check the tucson az. distributor. will hit ya back as soon as I find out something

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
"Can we take it down please?" I love that quote at the end...lol

Gotta get me one of these to play with, what are they at about 3grand right now??

Tex

G

grizz

"Can we take it down please?" I love that quote at the end...lol

Gotta get me one of these to play with, what are they at about 3grand right now??

Tex
Tex I havent a clue, have you priced them?

C

Cannalingus

These are 1500-2500usd in purchase and have parts that wear out frequently and costs about 750usd every 18months or so. Also other parts last only 3-4years so this is not really for us yet I assume!

It seem to have very natural spectrum, but is not very lumen efficient vs 600HPS actually.

Check out the stuff here guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom