The Giesel,DUD and some Sfv..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

yea bud..glad you got ur handz on the giesel..she's noice..i luv her chemmy skunky funk

all the best..and enjoi her..i'm sure u will haha..

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man. Shes currently chillin next to the Chemdog D, FFA, Orange Diesel and White Fire vegging away for my next run.

I adore the Chemdog D, and love Mass Super (in crosses). So the Giesel has been high on my hit list for some time now. Another one scratched off. Yai.

Now where is that illusive Snowdog......

darksideX

darksideX

huh huh..seemz like a nice place to chill for ur gals haha..and if thaz the same orange diesel that i kno..you will also be very happy with her..'cause the one we had around here has an orange smell to the maxx and hits absolutely strong..luv it..

and yea..me too wants the snowdog..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for confirming your nute regiment darksidex... So you don't use any PK Boosters? I'm using Hydroplex with my GH program and I may try Hammerhead in hydro, but right now I'm hitting my girls in soil during weeks 3, 5, and 7 with the Hammerhead.

darksideX

darksideX

nope..this round i only gave 'em ma modded formula of the GH 3part..
but only 'cause i had that fight with those shitty mites..and i wanted to chop the ladyz earlier than usual..
and i heard hammerhead is great stuff..joe luvs it..but i'm not able to get it around here..usually i give 'em some bioboosters..and molasses..thaz it..
thanx for stoppin' brah..

darksideX

darksideX

wazzup calimad..tbh i neva go for yield..as its quality i'm lookin' for haha..and imo its relative..if i want nice yield of a strain..i give 'em a good veg..bush it out..and thaz it..
and as its the first time i have this bx2 pheno..i wanted to flower it as fast as possible lol..so i only topp'd it once before the flip and have now two 'lil headers..but the nuggets are hard as phukk..even at the lower side of the branches..
all for all..if you do a lst or crop it..top it..or whatever and give it a good veg..i'm sure u can rock a nice yield out of her..

darksideX

darksideX

yea wazzup..thaz a kick ass pheno of the bx2 calimad..but i'd guess from the leaves it has a bit more afghani traits in it then mine..looks dank as phukk..thanx for sharin'..

and good to have ya here bigscoot..

darksideX

darksideX

aloha fellas..here are some budshoz of these ladyz..:icon_cookie:

let's start with swerves' Sfv og bx2..:afroweed:

DSC 0038
DSC 0040
DSC 0049
DSC 0048
DSC 0036
darksideX

darksideX

..goes on with the Giesel clone only from the chemfamily..:mad0233:

DSC 0146
DSC 0148
DSC 0149
DSC 0154
darksideX

darksideX

and here is Joe Shmoes cut of Double Underdawg..:character0103:

....**FREE JOESHMOE**....
:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake​

DSC 0011
DSC 0004
DSC 0009
DSC 0013
DSC 0019
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking real icey Darkside! buds are straight blingin...props
u could probly make some finger hash off that dolls hands after holding all those nugz...:rasta:

darksideX

darksideX

thanx ur luv brah..and ma bastardfingaz were sticky icky after holdin' the herbs haha..

true grit

true grit

wowser homie. All those look absolutely outstanding, smoked any yet?

darksideX

darksideX

thanx brotha..not of them..as i want to give 'em a good cure before tokin'..but i smoked the giesel before..and luv it..that funky skunky bomb with those strong chemmy hints is one of ma favs fo sure..

but i can't wait to test the DUD..as its also chemmy smellin' to the maxx haha..

and 'bout the sfv i think i have not to talk..she's so fresh and dank..with that lemony smell..that i think she has to be very close to the clone..

yum

true grit

true grit

patience always pays off! I was really curious about how tasty Shmoe's DUD cut is! Can't wait for that report....another nice grow there homie!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job dx brah>>>>>Shmoe would be proud of ya:) I would cure that DUD just for a bit so you can experience the full flave/smell.

:passingjoint:
GTD

darksideX

darksideX

haha..yea hope so..and tbh these ladyz are so good smellin' that the taste can't be anythin' bad lol..although i'm not very good in that smoke report thing i will do ma best to put one together soon..thanx for havin ya here..

Latest posts

Top Bottom