The Goods and more...

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey all!! Hope everyone's doing well.
Things have finally begun to slow down and get back to some kind of normal for me. I won't be doing this like threads in the past. Just random shots as I go along.
I had a few months of limbo, which led to a longer than normal veg. I didn't have much experience with plants as big as they were. Personally, I didn't care for it, lol... I don't know how some of you do it with the true big ones. It got to be intimidating. I screwed up my soil mix, forgetting aeration stones. As I added new hardware, I screwed up the timer, burning the plants quite a bit for a few hours and adding a few weeks to their cycles. A rough go at it, and definitely not my best run, but I don't mind... I'm just happy to have them with me.
Last Sunday, SLADxTA f2 #2 came down. 2nd run. Had a great mix of the tahoe taste with sweet lemon undertones. I really wanted to keep going with this one, but it wasn't healthy enough to clone from, imo.. This was a few weeks before harvest.

Slad x ta f2 2

I have an Alien Rock Candy finishing up. I missed this smell.

The goods and more 2

The goods and more 3

I have a Tangerine Dream x White Widow going from beans gifted from and created by Soser. I had a second going, but it was going to be to big for my little set up by the time there'd be room for it, so I gave it to a friend to flower out for me. This one had just a little more stretch than the other. Tossed it in quickly when the other two got burned and neglected to start my flower day count. It started budding and stacking pretty quickly. All kinds of sweet orangy smell. Not too frosty yet. Can't wait for it to start filling out. Some foxtailing in the hot spot areas but the light could go no higher, lol.
(Shots of #1 & #2 back in veg, I flowered the right one.)
Tdxww 1 side Tdxww 1 Tdxww 2 side Tdxww2
The goods and more 8

The goods and more 9

Everyone will do much better next go round, me included, lol...
Thanks for coming through!
Be well!
LG

The goods and more 10
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Long time no see Lady G! Good to see things are still moving along. No such thing as a perfect run, or else there's nothing to strive for lol. Looking good though regardless of the problems. Peace!
What's up, 619?! See you have your ARC still going and looking nicely! Appreciate the kind words, but I expect more from myself, lol...
Hey it's nice to see you! I wondered where you've been lately. I've been fighting some issues, too, so I know how it feels!

Nice pics, you're inspiring me to pop my Alien Rock Candy beans!
2013 sorta beat up on me. I was trying to keep checking in for a bit, but I just had too much going on. Sorry to hear about your issues... Nothing serious, I hope.
Good to see ya!! I cant wait to smoke that Arc.;)
Muncher-man! I've been excited to return the kindness. I may cut it down tomorrow night. I'll be honest, I highly doubt it'll get the 3 month cure, but it'll definitely sit for a while. Just got another prepped to start flower this week... :joyful:

Gotta get some rest. Got some Lions to cheer for in a few hours! :woot:
Be well!
LG

ttystikk

ttystikk

Funny you should put it that way, 2013 was a lot of tough mileage for me, too. Detached retina(!), acrimonious breakups with girlfriends AND partners, russet mites, having my chiller destroyed by a service tech, neighbors irate about the smell in spite of $800 in air management and filtration...

...But I stayed up! Nods to Python.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Funny you should put it that way, 2013 was a lot of tough mileage for me, too. Detached retina(!), acrimonious breakups with girlfriends AND partners, russet mites, having my chiller destroyed by a service tech, neighbors irate about the smell in spite of $800 in air management and filtration...

...But I stayed up! Nods to Python.
But you stayed up... and that's what counts, right? Holy cow on that detached retina! A few more days and 2013 will be a thing of the past. Onward, upward...

Hey all! Hoping everyone is finding a little peace and happiness in what tends to be the craziest time of the year.

I've been doing a bunch of holiday baking and haven't spent time like I should with my garden. Tomorrow I'll be mixing soil and doing some much needed transplants. I'm excited for the plants, lol.

Let's see what's going on... The oldest of the bunch is the TDxWW. Probably at about 75-25% ratio of white to orange hairs and the trichs are just getting to the point where they're fully cloudy. Just started seeing the hairs turning orange earlier this week. It's still putting on weight. It's killing me that I don't have an exact flowering start date, but even having been stressed, this one seems to have a pretty long flowering cycle. Does anyone know about either parent strain's flowering times? Tangerine Dream and White Widow? Maybe Soser will chime in... Anyway, she's huge. Can't wait to see what she does when I treat her better.
IMG 6431

IMG 6432
Next up, a bud shot of the (strawberry cough x pure kush) x pre98 katsu bubba, 31 days.
IMG 6465

Next up, Alien Rock Candy. The first shot is day 17, the rest, day 23. It's got a branch or two that grew past the hood, just a little taller than the tdxww. Look at the contrast to the sick plant behind it. Baaad Goods, baad.:bag: lol...
IMG 6438

IMG 6461

IMG 6468

IMG 6469
Appreciate you taking the time to take a look!
Be well!
LG

soserthc1

soserthc1

The mom was a BF tangerine dream that was a beast of a plant just kept getting bigger and bigger and did foxtail on the highest bud to the light but my temps were extreme in those days and I made that cross just playing around (actually was my first experiment )

The dad was a white widow and tbh - I have no idea where it came from , just happened to have really big pollen sacks and I was interested in making some beans to play with ... should run 70-75 days as the tangerine dream did and it appears to be leaning towards the TD side with yield .

the smoke should be very tasty but not real potent a nice day smoke , if it does not become a little more stoney from the White widow ....

Never actually got to flower out any myself but still sitting on some beans .... please keep me updated to the final product as I could pop some myself as the yield looks nice .....

SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have tossed this picture up on here several times but in case you need for reference here is the mother plant , on the right is the tangerine dream from barneys farm to the left is a slh that was a good plant also but I lost the 3 strains in the room (to lemon skunks in back ) prob would of only kept the lemon skunk as it was
49 flat and sticky lemon goodness - would of like to try to keep the TD and add some potency but was fairly new to growing back then ...
Super lemon haze and my monster tang dream

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looking good in there Goodsen. I do like how you have managed the TD x WW, even through the adverse times. I am intrigued to hear a smoke report. I have never grown the TD but I had a great Widow clone several years ago.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hi Soser, I'm a week or so away from cracking my first premium beans, and I'm going with the Tangerine Dream from Barneys. Any quick tips you have for this strain? I can see by your pic you seemed to have that strain down. Thanks!
Sorry missed your post quote but tbh most don't consider Barney's Farm a premium seed company its popular because they advertise insanely in mag's now with that being said as you see and a few others have a BF keeper but not many. You can find good phenols in there beans but i would suggest running several regular packs if you wanna find a BF keeper , personally I will never buy there gear anymore as I just feel there is to many better breeders out there and I can't interact with BF and you don't see anything coming from there gear that has the cannabis community in a mad bean search - now in a couple days I am tossing a Red Dragon plant from BF in flower but that was a gift and picked from 100 beans or so -

Best of luck which ever way you go - sorry for late response
Soser

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Late Christmas and early New Years wishes to everyone! I hope that you were able to spend time with family, friends and your gardens!
Looking good lady goodsen.
Thanks sd! Things should start getting back to good with the next few plants being thrown into flower. Feels frickin' good heading into 2014!
Write! Very pretty! Can't wait to see what you got going next...
You didn't have to wait too long, ttystikk. There's a sneak peak of things to come below!
The mom was a BF tangerine dream that was a beast of a plant just kept getting bigger and bigger and did foxtail on the highest bud to the light but my temps were extreme in those days and I made that cross just playing around (actually was my first experiment )

The dad was a white widow and tbh - I have no idea where it came from , just happened to have really big pollen sacks and I was interested in making some beans to play with ... should run 70-75 days as the tangerine dream did and it appears to be leaning towards the TD side with yield .

the smoke should be very tasty but not real potent a nice day smoke , if it does not become a little more stoney from the White widow ....

Never actually got to flower out any myself but still sitting on some beans .... please keep me updated to the final product as I could pop some myself as the yield looks nice .....

SoSer
Hey SoS. I took the TDxWW the day after Christmas. I had a Rock Candy that just couldn't wait any longer. It smells wonderfully. Will be jarred up by the middle of the week. Hope all is well with you!
she's back....:cool:
gear looks legit as always.
peace mogrow
Heyyy, Mo, my man! Love your signature quote. Things are getting back on track. Appreciate you stopping by!
Looking good in there Goodsen. I do like how you have managed the TD x WW, even through the adverse times. I am intrigued to hear a smoke report. I have never grown the TD but I had a great Widow clone several years ago.
What up, Smoking Gun. I'm not against getting a neutral party to post up a smoke report after it gets its cure on, but I'll admit, I'd much rather it be after a proper run, lol...
Just a quick update. I've thrown Rock Candy #3 into flower to replace the TDxWW. Excited to have the 2nd and 3rd flower runs underway. I can already tell #2 is much happier than the first one was at the same point. I haven't been on top of brewing teas, but everything got a drench with the ogbiowar this week because I saw a flier. I'm hoping none of my recently acquired house plants have brought in unwanted friends.
First up, Rock Candy #2, 34 days.

IMG 6482

IMG 6483

IMG 6485

IMG 6487

IMG 6489
Next up, a couple bud shots on the bubba hybrid. 42 days. I didn't actually plan to flower her until I fried the plants I had going. She was way bigger than I like to deal with as it was and even though I knew there wouldn't be much stretch in flower, I did end up having to cut off a few burned areas. I'm so done with big plants, lol... Anyway, love the solid nugs and can't wait to taste her again.
IMG 6491

IMG 6492

IMG 6490
And, down the line, I'm hoping for a little lady here... Sour Pebbles x Tahoe Alien f2. I got a beauty of a male when I popped one earlier this year and decided to sprout again in a better environment. Had a side shot that didn't turn out so well... so I'll get one showing it's branching the next time. 5 weeks and I'm a constant peeping Tina, lol...
IMG 6475
As I ask 2103 to plant a fat one on my booty I'm hoping for the best for us all in the new year. Celebrate safely. Wishing us many fruitful harvests and happiness for 2014!
LG

soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad to here goods when you get it dried up please post some nug shots for me please - hope she smokes good for you , waiting on your report before i pop some myself as I never did get to flower any of them out ...

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hello farmers!

I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and that 2014 is off to a great start. I'm doing well... hoping to be thawed from the polar vortex thingy by this weekend.

Lots to share, so away we go. First up, and what I’m most proud of… The Tangerine Dream x White Widows rooted with ridiculous ease (#1 more-so than #2). When I realized that I would have too many, I ended up giving a few of them away. A patient I’d been encouraging to grow for a while got two of them. I told “Richard” that he could just keep them vegging if he was too worried to flower them. Next thing I know, he threw together a nice little CFL setup. Basically a perfect run (compared to mine) and I am so very proud. "Student" passing "teacher"! Flush just started. I got him a lit scope and saw amber trichs on the larger plant. He saw some on the lollipop plant later. Great sized buds for CFLs.

IMG 6511

IMG 6512

IMG 6522

IMG 6516

IMG 6520

Here’s the SPxTA f2. Restrained excitement on this one. I should know sex, for sure, in the next week. I love the structure on this one a lot so far.

IMG 6547

IMG 6549

Just started flush on the bubba hybrid. Today is day 52. Still pushing quite a few white hairs and the trichs are just getting fully cloudy. I may pull her Sunday, though, for space/timing issues.

IMG 6539

Next up, the Rockettes, lol… There’s a shot of both Rock Candy girls currently in flower. The one on the left is 12 days, the right, 44. Day 44 RC looks better than the previous run at this time, but Day 12 Rock Candy is another step towards getting back to where I want to be. Better soil mix, better look going into flower.

IMG 6523

IMG 6524

IMG 6525

IMG 6526

IMG 6529

IMG 6530

IMG 6534

IMG 6535

IMG 6542

Thanks for taking time to come through! Take care and have a great weekend!
LG

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That SPxTA looks like a beast! I hope it turns out to be a female.

Happy New Year LG!:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom