• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Dig the thread. :)
Thanks for being a part of it! :D
I love your dog :D

nice weed too
She's pretty awesome... Appreciate you stopping in!

Sad to say, the Goji was a male. :yuck: He was a beauty. I think me or my environment has something to do with him being male. I transplanted it later than I should have from it's starter cup. Temps have been warmer than I'd like in there... I won't get started, but things are far from ideal in there. I'm looking forward to fall temps.

I'm not sure what's going on with this Purple Wreck f2. It's had the strangest leaves from the start. It hadn't shown sex well after the other two I sprouted at the same time, so I just tossed it into flower. It's 13 days into flower and I'm still not sure what's going on with this plant. I think budsites are forming, but I'm just not sure. Today, I noticed the crazy curvy main stem. I'd love any input.

DSCN1201

DSCN1207

DSCN1211

DSCN1206
I tossed the GSC and the Cherry Pie into 5g pots and they've gone into flower. Both cuttings from them look like they're taking on the first try.:D

GSC (Forum)
DSCN1216

Cherry Pie (r) and KO Kush x Lemon Skunk (l)
DSCN1214

Cherry Pie 10 days
DSCN1194

DSCN1196

GSC 4 days
DSCN1185

DSCN1187
The show keeps getting better! :p Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Be well!
LG

Tuku

Tuku

Thanks for having me! That Purple Wreck f2 is a one ultra unique looking plant!! Hope it turns out to be a keeper. Real funky looking. :)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Thanks for having me! That Purple Wreck f2 is a one ultra unique looking plant!! Hope it turns out to be a keeper. Real funky looking. :)
Appreciate the good vibes, @Tuku ! I'm pretty excited about that one. Definitely the most interesting, structure-wise, that I've grown. Hoping she'll have some interesting color to her. She hasn't gotten some of the deeper greens I've had from other strains. Her color almost reminds me of this GDP bagseed I from one of my early runs that had the most beautiful colors towards the end.
Looking good GC!!!
Thanks, @Prime C ! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've really enjoyed watching the GSC and CP developing. Hoping to do them some justice. Also, hope you had a blast fishing!

Things are moving along. I'm in my lull time... where I feel like I haven't had a harvest in forever. I think it's just excitement from working new strains.

Let's go youngest to oldest. First up, the GSC. Very glad I bumped this and the Cherry Pie to 5g pots. Still somewhat early, just forming budsites - 14 days.

DSCN1236

DSCN1237

DSCN1238

Cherry Pie - 20 days. Budsites EVERYwhere. First signs of frost. Last night, noticed roots sprouting out of the bottom of the pot.:D

DSCN1248

DSCN1250

Purple Wreck f2. Crazy. Just so interesting. 23 days.

DSCN1230

DSCN1233

DSCN1235

DSCN1251

ARC. Of course I'm happiest with it right before I think of retiring it... I wanted to give a boost of Rootamentary (N heavy) right before throwing her into flower to counter the fact that she would yellow quickly as she grew closer to the light. Probably a tad too much, but feels good to know the chlorophyll's there for production, lol. I haven't gotten the buds this dense until this run Definitely seeing more frost than other runs. I have one in veg that's too big for me to flower, but I may take a cutting and keep her around a bit longer. Have NO clue how many days she is.:banghead:

DSCN1239

DSCN1247

DSCN1257
Next time, pics of the pup! :p Appreciate you coming through!
LG

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey all! Hoping everyone is doing well!

Let's look at the puppy! lol... She just over 6 months now. Went to the vet a while back for shots and she's around 50 lbs, so she's definitely just puppy in age. I am so. very. happy with her. Most of these are blurry because she 'waits' but I test her patience when I get all paparazzi on her.

CAM05813

CAM05736

CAM05565

CAM05638

CAM05770

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Next up, garden stuff. Meant to go youngest to oldest again, but got the Cherry Pie and the PW f2 mixed up.:banghead: My bad.

GSC @ 24 days. She actually ended up taller than the Rock Candy, which I wasn't quite expecting, and I don't mind at all.

DSCN1284

DSCN1285

DSCN1286
Purple Wreck F2 @ 33 days. On edge with this one because I have no clue what's going on with it. Everything else, I've known what to expect in growth and structure, and this one started out so funky from the very beginning. Gotta say, it's got an amazing aroma. I'm not the best at pinpointing, but seems grape-diesely to me. Tried to get pics of how frosty she is, too. I'm pretty disappointed with this camera's macro settings.
DSCN1288

DSCN1289
Cherry Pie @ 30 days. I find myself just standing and looking at this one. Just beautiful structure and she's chunky up nicely. And frosty. Nice and frosty! Mad props to @Prime C for the generosity with this and the Cookies! Their development has been a joy to watch!
DSCN1294

DSCN1295

DSCN1297

DSCN1307
Alien Rock Candy @ 57 days. Just realized as I was uploading that I should already be flushing her, so I'll get that going after I finish here. She'll get dried, cured and tucked away for special occasions.
DSCN1309

DSCN1312

DSCN1313
I feel so much better about adjustments to my soil and watering/feeding adjustments. I know there will always be changes that I'll want to make, but I'm pretty ok with the way things are coming along. KO Kush x Lemon Skunk will be going in when the Snow Queen I have in there comes out.
Alright... got some work to do before I call it a night. Be well, Farmers! ;)
LG

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

She sure is a cutie. I bet she is a blast to walk.
Plants look great too.
Good luck this weekend in fantasy.
Hey, @sdgrower ! She's a spazz when we start, but she's getting the hang of the walk. Those first few minutes can be a little workout, lol... Good luck to you, too! I haven't checked scores since the night game, but looked like players on their bye week gave me an edge. Take the W how I can get it, lol.
Nice farming. Love a good puppy. scooby doo! My Bitch is getting pretty old the hard day isn't far off. I so hope it happens naturally.

Peace
Thanks for the kind words, @stonestacker . What kind of dog do you have? I hate thinking about those things... just love on her while you can. Took over 20 years after losing my last dog before I even entertained the thought of getting her. The garden will always be a work in progress. I have so much to learn.
Things are goung nicely for you!! Oh that puppy is so cute.
@Prime C - Can't complain. Sorry to hear about the house issues, man... and that fishing didn't go as well as you hoped! Hopefully, just being out there in nature was a li'l therapeutic for ya.
How good's that ARC look?!
Thanks, @Tuku . I just had to figure out what I could do to get more out of her. Thanks for stopping through!

Hoping everyone's doing well and that Monday has been kind to ya!
LG

stonestacker

stonestacker

She is a 14 1/2 year old Weimaraner. Just took her to the vet tonight for a growth next to her tail the size of a golf ball thats infected. she wont leave it alone. too old to undergo surgery just some antibiotics to try to get it to dry up. Love on her every day. Shes been a great dog. but as of right now she will be our last.

Yah I have so much to learn about farming. But I'm having a blast and have learned a lot here @ the farm.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Soooo... the site went down for upgrades as I was updating this, lol... Take two!

She is a 14 1/2 year old Weimaraner. Just took her to the vet tonight for a growth next to her tail the size of a golf ball thats infected. she wont leave it alone. too old to undergo surgery just some antibiotics to try to get it to dry up. Love on her every day. Shes been a great dog. but as of right now she will be our last.

Yah I have so much to learn about farming. But I'm having a blast and have learned a lot here @ the farm.
Definitely learned SO much here. The guys at my garden store joke that I'm with the cool kids because I'm always asking about products I've learned about here. Got them to carry Sea Green which I learned about here. Met some new friends here, too!

Things are chugging along nicely in the garden. The way things are now, I usually have about a month and a half lull where I don't harvest anything, then 2-4 weeks where things get busy. Happy to be getting these new additions down! My camera has been giving me the good ol' lens error and my phone doesn't have the white balance/macro settings that I like, but I did what I could with my phone.

Started flushing the Cherry Pie Monday. These pictures were taken then, 56 days. I can already see the difference from these pictures!

CAM06099

CAM06112

CAM06114

CAM06116

CAM06119

CAM06120

CAM06122

GSC... Can't believe how rock hard these nugs are. Had to get some velcro action going or I might've gotten the avalanche @Prime C had! These were taken Monday, 50 days. Already seeing a lot more hairs turning colors since these were taken!
CAM06096

CAM06107

CAM06108

CAM06128

CAM06129

CAM06133

CAM06134

She got taller than I expected... had to be a little rough with her.o_O
CAM06138

CAM06139
Purple Wreck is still pretty crazy. It'll be coming out next. Flush has really been kind to her, lol. I'll get some pictures then!

Hope everyone's well! Thanks for coming by!
Peace!
Goods

CAM06131

Latest posts

Top Bottom