The GR33N ROOM: 1

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Dude looking good bro, just got done checking out 1# 2# and #3, excelent job on all of them, the only problem i see u might having is the canopy is to thick u might want to open it up a bit,(leaf some more),for better air flow and so light can penetrate, But dont leaf any more after week 4, this time of year u half to watch out for PM in the beds, u might want to burn ur sulpher pot once a week until u start to flush to, it has alot to do with where u live also, what type of climate u live in, But shit other then that everything looks great bro, sorry if I missed it but how long did u veg before u flipped them..............GM

I certainly over-vegged these ladies! Was about 3 weeks. I completely underestimated their stretch! I'll be doing a solid thin job between days 21 and 28...Getting rid of all the crap and let these ladies really breathe.

I've got way more elements dialed in this round compared to previous so I'm not used to such health and vigor, I will definitely adapt!

I've never had any issue with PM (keeping my finger's crossed) even when my RH is uncontrollably around 80-90%. I believe it is my climate. I am 2600 feet up in Northern CA, dry year round.

Thanks for checking all the rooms out - Stay tuned!

GL

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I certainly over-vegged these ladies! Was about 3 weeks. I completely underestimated their stretch! I'll be doing a solid thin job between days 21 and 28...Getting rid of all the crap and let these ladies really breathe.

I've got way more elements dialed in this round compared to previous so I'm not used to such health and vigor, I will definitely adapt!

I've never had any issue with PM (keeping my finger's crossed) even when my RH is uncontrollably around 80-90%. I believe it is my climate. I am 2600 feet up in Northern CA, dry year round.

Thanks for checking all the rooms out - Stay tuned!

GL
O ya 3 weeks is to long in beds bro, 2 weeks max from rooted clone is all u want to go, I have found 10 to 12 days to be the best for veg, ya me to its dry where I live, but if we get a wet winter u will have problems with PM, high humidity is good for cannabis she loves it and grows best in it, but it needs to be high70% to 90% when lights are out and low when lights are on 40% and lower more like 25% to 35% when lights are on , if u have high humidity 50% and above when lights are on u have a very high percentage of getting PM, thats been my experience in beds............GM

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

O ya 3 weeks is to long in beds bro, 2 weeks max from rooted clone is all u want to go, I have found 10 to 12 days to be the best for veg, ya me to its dry where I live, but if we get a wet winter u will have problems with PM, high humidity is good for cannabis she loves it and grows best in it, but it needs to be high70% to 90% when lights are out and low when lights are on 40% and lower more like 25% to 35% when lights are on , if u have high humidity 50% and above when lights are on u have a very high percentage of getting PM, thats been my experience in beds............GM
About a week into veg I saturated these beds completely, 237 gallons of Peat, soaked! Well the plants blew up, got thick as shit, and I did not have airflow below the canopy because it's never been an issue. Well, upon a daily check-up I noticed 1 limb in the middle, towards the back of the tables had slightly molded and was beginning to die off, this was a first. This limb was also not receiving much light. I chopped it as far back as I could to avoid further contamination to the rest of the plant and I haven't had any additional issues with mold/mildew.

Thanks for the info on RH, GM. I've got my de-huey in there now and may add another box fan for lower canopy airflow.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Some night time shots :cool:: Day 24
001 6
002 7

philly kush

philly kush

Update Farmers!
The room is officially 3 weeks in and the buds are bulking like crazy! Been steadily feeding Jacks, Molasses and my left over Nectar For the Gods nutrients (Zeus Juice (Kelp & Humic), Demeters Destiny (Calcium), Athenas Aminos (Amino acids)). Consistant pH of 5.8 and ppms are around 850 now, No signs of burning or buildup.
View attachment 353175 View attachment 353176 View attachment 353177 View attachment 353178
Here's my little experiment, Sour Diesel..
View attachment 353179

Thanks for all the kind words!

GL
those ladies r looking super healthy gr33nl3af,,can't wait 2 c them finished up,gonna b some KILLA!!!!!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I love the attention to detail man always wanted to do bed tables like this. every time I swap rooms I decide to do something different but this is rite up my ally

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I love the attention to detail man always wanted to do bed tables like this. every time I swap rooms I decide to do something different but this is rite up my ally
lol, ya man me too. I couldn't stick to one method of growing, now I do, my pocket book can't handle the constant changes. I now run the setup in GR33N room 2 (coco beds) in all my rooms. Thanks for stopping by Kilo!

G

GrowBuddyLLC

I see that you are using white boards check out growbuddy.com and see if our app can help you stay organized. We are always looking for input from growers. Stay Green !

Latest posts

Top Bottom