The Happy hindu !

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

I am making pure seeds of this ! the happy hindu ! thanks guys it is one of the best landraces I have ever worked with no hermies .
Reef

man i need this in my life. :weed-sign:

day dreaming of the crosses that will be parented by this strain.

R

Reeferman

zoo you are talking about the seeds from Egypt Ken haze and I nearly bought it at the hands of a suicide bomber in Dahab Egypt .
I went to sharm el shek Egypt with ed rosenthauls old partner Ken before I left Skunkman told me Dahab was the place to get seeds and hash .
We arrived blew off the cheap all inclusive climbed into a old beat up french made taxi we got dropped off at the end of a long road that winds through the heart of town .

We were 60 km's from the Boarder with isreal I had a heavy backpack and while the coffee and shisha called I wanted to get to a hotel so I walked through town taking note of where I would locate the goods !

Once we got to the main part of town I walked on a bit found a hotel on opposite side of the road from the beach (good thing ) and we checked in I convinced ken to rest I said "just 15 minutes bro" I still had on my blundstones I lay back on the top of the blanket and drifted for what seemed like 3 minutes when we herd Boomb ! I ran to the 2nd floor blacony to see a huge rise of dust where we had been dropped off , than boomb :mad0233: closer finally I ducked down behind the solid wall on the balcony afraid to peak over to hear folks scream in arabic and about 70 feet below as people rushed from the blown up street a final suicide bomber blew himself up .:mad0233:

I rushed into the room on my hands and knee's followed by a huge wind of powders and dust we closed the door went far from the wall and waited what seemed a a hour to be sure that another would not go off .5 -6 mins in reality

Than we went to help in the most helpless situation I had ever seen .

Zoo I like happy memories and thats not a happy memory but I am sure some will be entertained .

Love and compromise really are the answers , in a world filled with greed and anger .
I never germinated the seeds from this trip !
Reef

Here is a news link
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4940506.stm

P

pinhi

wow what a story..I would love to read your autobiography..looking forward to your Hindu for sure,Im running Willy Jacks Hindu KushxBlack Domina and really like it, it produces big hard nugs covered in trichs, but mine are hermie prone and it kinda bugs me so I will give yours a go when available, Thanks for all you do and have done for the community, your a kind soul, cheers

S

SnowCap

I prefer the Hindu story myself, I believe in good karma. There is enough hatred, war and sadness in the world exploited for ratings by the media. Take care Reef, its good you weren't hurt. Can't wait to see how your Happy Hindu turns out.

Peace,

Snow

N

Nirrity

Thanks Reef! Nice to hear that I always think of India as my really losted home (past lives?).. I like Himalayas especially and I want to move in Himachal Pradesh to retired there like Henry Thoreau or take a refugee in Drukpa Kagyu. Wish you all the best!

R

redneck1

Only reef,you go bro!Good to see you still gathering.Would only expect this from you.Hope you and yours are doing great.

Fight The Good Fight
Rememeber,Its The Only Way
Later,redneck1

P

Pug Fugly

a couple great stories Reef, you have led a very interesting life.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

how's the male hunt coming along withe these reef? hope you find something stellar. waiting on this one:free-character-smil

BlackBart

BlackBart

Sounds like the Transcendental high Reef ! This is my favorite .

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Reeferman, Any ideas "when", these will be for sale at the farm?? monkey5

true grit

true grit

Both amazing stories Reef, but I agree the smiling faces of a spiritual culture that embraces cannabis and its spiritual benefit is so much more uplifting than the product of warring, senselessly killing cultures....

On a lighter note, I'll have to keep an eye out for these after I run some of your HP. Any thoughts on size and yield of these Happy Hindus?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Reeferman, Yes!! I want this one for sure !! Happy Hindus , that is a fitting name ,too!! Please keep us up-dated on this one !!! monkey5

M

MIZZ ELVIS

wonderful story Reef....I have always been compelled to go on a long spiritual retreat in India.....Top of my bucket list. I am waiting patiently now for those happy hindu's. They sound delicious and very intriguing. Superior and excellant breeding material once again....beautiful.

The Joker

The Joker

Great story, I have never grown a true landrace to completion. But this sounds like one that would be rewarding for an indoor grower.

Let us know when these go up for sale!

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Great stories, Im sure the happy hindu will be even better. I can't wait.

Z

zoeronerer

he pointed out a real cannabis farmer grow's 6000 plants or more a year for every year of his life..... something most people need to remember. many of us even if we have one or 2 years that big are JUST dabbling about with cannabis in the long run.... kinda fun to think about

G

gogetta

wow reef...ur so lucky to be such a well know breeder with so much positive feedback....hey i was wondering if the Early Purple Kush strain u have does good in a SOG setup..and also if it shows alot of the great genetics of the purple kush?

F

fruitloops

I am just germinating a true hindu kush strain from North of amritsar India the cradle of the Sikh religion and the starting place of the Hindu kush mountains , these seeds came from a farm just a few km's from the Boarder with Pakistan my children attended A boarding school in the area .
I have a female cutting that has been impressing me for some time I however did not select a male on this germination of 40 seeds I am searching for parent lines as the taste and high from this herb is legendary it reminds me of where certain modern kushes got there flavor .
The high is like the sun rising in the morning with a warm yellow glow around my face .

The taste is like sweet wine and og kush it makes me very happy :character0103:
The area that it comes from has been blessed with peace and is home to the golden temple .

The Hindu's and sikh 's get a long very well and its safe to walk alone at night a rare situation in that area of the world .
When I collected these seeds I was introduced to revati who's family has grown these seeds as far back as they have oral history he in a true cannabis farmer having grown 5-6000 females per year his entire life .
They are slightly more fearful than others I have met and would not allow photo's to be taken as his knowledge of global cann-politics was shocking and refreshing he mentioned the film hashish that was made in morroco and how the guys on that fil all got locked up !
He has amazing cream hashish which he demands the highest price I have ever herd in that part of the world I was a skeptic but as we spoke a british guy who lives in Goa but practices yoga in a nearby temple came and payed as much for 2oz's of Revati's family cream as I would pay for top quality nepalese in Amsterdam .
The creams is a light blonde hash in a land of black commercial hashish the flavor is of true kush wow I had never encountered such quality that was not from a pollinator .

I asked Revati about seeds thinking he will ask me for a bunch of cash .
He tells me that his brother had seeds selected from 2 seasons prior that are amazing and he will be happy to get them for me but I will have to return in about 2 weeks he tells me that much of the last seasons weed has not even been processed its dried and bagged but they have not made the hash yet .
After a lovely day I go back to my hotel a 2 our journey through winding trails adorned with goats donkeys , holy cows and the smiling faces of those many would call have nots who seem like the richest people on earth when you look them in the eyes .

I wait about 2 weeks and make the trip once again I arrive at the lil boarder town to be greeted by Revati and his entire family who treat to to the most lovely yogart drink I have ever tasted I am handed a bag thinking wow thats heavy it was about 1 litlre of perfect seeds .
I offered money but they asked me to make a donation at the temple with good intentions and to think of them as I do .

Reef:handshake

these sounds intresting. when are they available?

Top Bottom