The Happy hindu !

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kalcu

you all make zero sense with cultural politics try mood shirts something to change colors and not mood

R

Reeferman

I will not release anything until we do a grow out with pics ! as soon as that has concluded the happy hindu will be a global cultivar !

R

Reeferman

the tuna is coming but the seeds need to be grown out and tested !

M

MorganFreeman

Both amazing stories Reef, but I agree the smiling faces of a spiritual culture that embraces cannabis and its spiritual benefit is so much more uplifting than the product of warring, senselessly killing cultures....

I find this to be a loaded statement that is offensive and inconsiderate.

The Joker

The Joker

Not really, the Muslims invaded and killed all the buddhists in Afghanistan /Pakistan....
and they fled to India ,Nepal and Bhutan with the highest teachings. Now the Hindus are moving into the Buddhist sacred places and kicking out the buddhists in Nepal. The Hindus are killing the muslims, and the muslims are killing the hindus. And on and on...

People's behaviour is a result of their culture and value systems. If you can walk safely without being killed, it shows the level of the culture. If you can't live without bribing a cop, or a clan leader, or if you are unsafe it's a reflection of the depravity of the culture. Whether it's the South Bronx , Juarez or Kabul... your safety is a reflection of the values of the culture. In a failed culture, meaning the value system has collapsed, there is no rule of law and little respect for human life. It shows in how they treat each other and the level of poverty of the people. Kindness , compassion, generosity , patience, concentration and perseverance are all free, but not always valued or put into practice.

Pointing this out is just a fact call. The world can be offensive or an object of great compassion watching people create their own suffering through negative actions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom