• Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

The hemperor

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Ah shit...front and center. Damn Im jealous...did I mention jealous. Ive been talking about this strain with Baba for the last four days...Cant wait to see you slay this!

Reactions: sox
Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice! Real interested in seeing some VBK crosses grown out. Ive been looking for BBK hybrids and baba G is the only dude i know that has em.

If anyone is interested in why im seeking a blackberry kush hybrid, this is why :) Grew her out a couple years back and loved it.

img_0619-jpg.129773

img_0622-jpg.129774

img_0627-jpg.129775

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm so excited to see these unfold, as I don't have any of them going :oops:
Hard to do them all yourself when you want to see a decent amount of any of them...lol
But looks like most of the VBK hybrid testing is pretty much up and running, really looking forward to what everyone gets out of these!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
super stoked on these bro
Fuck yeah Id be super stoked too...hear me Baba ? Id be super stoked too. Im front n center Sox...this is some exciting shit...I cant imagine how excited Baba is. Sweet come on girls...actually Id be super stoked on a male as well lol.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I love me some Jack, and I like the strain too. He was a special person, I miss him dearly. Jack is a true gift to the Cannabis community, this should be a great cross. Quick plants...GROW!!

Top Bottom