The Hemperor

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

I was super super stoked to run this strain, but i fucked up somewhere along the line and got bugs... broad mites whiped me the fuck out:( . I thought i was having RO problems and it was to late by the time we figured out it was bm (microscopic fucks). All the hemperors (along with others) had to be culled. Not sure how i got em, but none the less they are here. luckily the og32 i have going in the room doesnt have have one bug on it yet, ,there beautiful, maybe even resistant as they are solid green and healthy and everything else is rust spots and dead leafs... so that show will go on, probably with a uk cheese room..... salmon berries, golden gate kush, and rOarGe are getting harvested in the next two weeks, no issues in the flower room. They are beautiful.
fuckin bugs.

my heart goes out to Jack(rip) and Baba, sorry i couldnt pull this one off guys.

love & light

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Sorry to hear that, Sox. Bugs suck. Do you know what they were?

outwest

Edit: what's bm? Broad mites? Shit.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Shit , bro that sucks but happens to the best of us, move on plenty of beans to pop.... get a nice clean in the area first and wait a few weeks to insure they are gone..... best of luck on remaining plant's ..... respect soser

sox

sox

Shit , bro that sucks but happens to the best of us, move on plenty of beans to pop.... get a nice clean in the area first and wait a few weeks to insure they are gone..... best of luck on remaining plant's ..... respect soser

thanks bud, im flowering what i can and killin and bombing the fuck out of everything else.
i doubt ill keep even a clone, no way im moving these little fuckers into my new spot.
whats nice is there not in my flower room or in a room im doin a little pollen chucking (with permission)... just veg room is hit ungodly bad

K

Kevin Knight

Hey man, sorry to here about the braod mites. I've battled them for almost a year now! I'm going to tell you straight up, they are the worst muther fuckers you will ever do battle with. They thrive on Avid and Forbid. You think you've got em licked then there they are again, and again and again! If you got em in your veg you will get em in your bud room. I went from averaging 8oz per plant to under 1oz.
I left my rooms empty for 2 months. Sanitized, sulphur burn. you name it I did it. Started some seeds, soon as they were up sprayed with AVID then Forbid. Guess what? The little bastards showed up again. Now I'm back to spraying with isopropyl alcohol 99% and diluted 3-1 till plants get used to it. then 2-1. It's the only thing Ive found that will keep them down. at least int he veg room. Cant spray alcohol on buds.
I havent tried Kontos yet. Soon as I an afford it I'm gettin some. From everything I've read. Kontos Is the only thing that will control them, Got to figure out something for the bud room.
I'll up load some pics later of the damage they do.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey man, sorry to here about the braod mites. I've battled them for almost a year now! I'm going to tell you straight up, they are the worst muther fuckers you will ever do battle with. They thrive on Avid and Forbid. You think you've got em licked then there they are again, and again and again! If you got em in your veg you will get em in your bud room. I went from averaging 8oz per plant to under 1oz.
I left my rooms empty for 2 months. Sanitized, sulphur burn. you name it I did it. Started some seeds, soon as they were up sprayed with AVID then Forbid. Guess what? The little bastards showed up again. Now I'm back to spraying with isopropyl alcohol 99% and diluted 3-1 till plants get used to it. then 2-1. It's the only thing Ive found that will keep them down. at least int he veg room. Cant spray alcohol on buds.
I havent tried Kontos yet. Soon as I an afford it I'm gettin some. From everything I've read. Kontos Is the only thing that will control them, Got to figure out something for the bud room.
I'll up load some pics later of the damage they do.

Sounds like you need to think about systemic control, not just surface control. SNS makes an insecticide that works systemically. It is designed to battle spider mites but I would assume that it would work on broad mites as well. The way the SNS works by making its way into the tissue of the plants, the mites do not like the "taste" of the plant after that and will not feed on the treated plants. Eventually after having nothing to feed on they will die off.

sox

sox

lol im moving..well i was moving anyways....but these things are that bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom