The Hydrolife 7.8, Shiva skunk 4 bucket system under a 1000watt hps

• Thread starter biker22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biker22

biker22

Thank you Monkeymun!!! Yes Bubba is really something. Love the colors,taste and meds.:)

So last night I was in playing around and snapped some ok pics thought id share. Shiva Skunk day 34 flower! I did edit the first one but and thought it looked different. Crazy how the trichomes change black under negative imagery!
Ss 11 28 up close2
Ss 11 28 up close
Ss 11 28 up close1
Ss 11 28 up close3

biker22

biker22

Ss 11 29
Ss 11 29 1
Ss 11 292
Ss 11 293
Ss 11 294
Ss 11 295
Ss 11 296
So its Friday, Did my weekly rezy change, cleaned filter and turned on my top drip rings with plain ph water for about 20mins. Now that im running a higher ppm, I like to do quick flushes to keep the salts from building up on the roots and in my growing media. I added alit more sweet raw Botanicare, and then added alit Mills nutrient PK. Dialed in the ppm back to 1250 bc with the added pk I don't need to bump the ppm's.

Ss 11 297
biker22

biker22

Day 39 flower Shiva Skunk.Raised ppm to 1350 add alit more sweet raw Botanicare, and then added alit more Mills nutrient PK and Dutch masters A and B. Ph is at 5.7 water temp dropped to 67 but dialed it back to 68 deg. Im thinking of cutting in two separated harvest this time around. Cut all the cola's and let the bottoms finish up with alit more light. Ive never done that before but have read some people have good luck with it. Plus it would separate the work load into 2 days? Does anybody have a opinion on the subject? Don't know if it works the same because ive only read it on soil peoples threads Not hydro!?!?
Ss12 03
Ss12 031
Ss12 032
Ss12 033
Ss12 034
Ss12 035
Ss12 036
Ss12 038

biker22

biker22

Alright so here goes another Friday night show.lol Day 42 in flower starting my Semi flush today. Drained the rezy as I do every week.Cleaned the filter and filled it back up and added ( Dutch masters add 2.7 flower , 30ml sweet raw Botanicare, and then added 30ml Mills nutrient PK. PPm was set at 400,ph at 5.8 water temp doesn't change but its at 68 deg.lol 4 hours later after running the top rings my ppms had jumped to about 650. Tomorrow ill just add straight ph water from here on out. :cigar:
Ss 12 06
Ss 12 061
Ss 12 062
Ss 12 063
Ss 12 064
Ss 12 065
Ss 12 066

biker22

biker22

Ok fellow growers, here's a couple pics. Hope everyone is digging the grow. Im Near the ending of these run. I think things are going as planned!! Day 47 of flower Couple of days into flushing ppm stopped raising and has settled at 250 as of now. Ph is set at 5.7,water temp still at 68. I did do a finial fan leaf strip tonight on 3 of the 4. Ran out of time for the day,so ill go back in tomorrow and strip the last lady.lol
Ss 12 111
Ss 12 11

biker22

biker22

Alright fellow growers and growies! Its that time again Friday night show. I don't know why I kept doing this every Tuesday and Friday since no one even says anything good or bad.lol but on with the show:cigar:
So its day 49 of flower. Today is day 7 of flush ppm's still sitting at 250 ph 5.8 water temp at 68. So I norm run the strain im using for meds 52day but since its been a good run things are finishing up a couple days faster then norm. Im going to be harvesting them in two selections. One at day 50 and then the rest on day 52. Never used this method before but im going to give it a whirl. Hoping since there in hydro,when I cut the buds off it doesn't draw to much water out of its wound and start any molds.?.? Fingers are crossed Hope everyone is getting prepped for the Holidays!!
Ss 12 13
Ss 12 131
Ss 12 132
Ss 12 134
Ss 12 135
Ss 12 133
:snaphappy:

biker22

biker22

Thank you Green bastard and Chronic monster for stopping in and commenting. It was getting quite boring in my own thread. lol And Im loving the colors also Green bastard. Alit purp color for xmas time is always good. Ill have a couple close up's pics later tonight im sure.:cigar:

biker22

biker22

Thank you Green bastard!!!! I wish my phenotype of Shiva skunk had alit more of a shunk flavor but it is tasty for sure. Does what I need it to with my pain so im a happy camper! Wish I could get it tested to know How strong and what active cannabinoids are in shiva skunk.

green bastard

green bastard

Thank you Green bastard!!!! I wish my phenotype of Shiva skunk had alit more of a shunk flavor but it is tasty for sure. Does what I need it to with my pain so im a happy camper! Wish I could get it tested to know How strong and what active cannabinoids are in shiva skunk.
love the shiva cant beat the old skunks haven't smoked any in a few years but I do remember it!....looks pretty potent to me!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Looking good in here id really like to start incorporateing sometype of screen to my grow!
Are u useing the screen to train or just topp support?

biker22

biker22

Yeah I agree with you GB cant beat it at all. Mouth is watering thinking about it. Skunk is my fav all the way.

biker22

biker22

Paperstreet Thank you! Im limited on space and numbers but I try to get all I can. I use the netting for both training and top support. First couple weeks of flower is where I slowly spread her out and then by the time harvest is around they need there help standing against the weight they've stacked on. Win win Kinda sucks after they've grown thru the net and you got to get the out all swollen and sticky but its worth the time and work if you ask me!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Paperstreet Thank you! Im limited on space and numbers but I try to get all I can. I use the netting for both training and top support. First couple weeks of flower is where I slowly spread her out and then by the time harvest is around they need there help standing against the weight they've stacked on. Win win Kinda sucks after they've grown thru the net and you got to get the out all swollen and sticky but its worth the time and work if you ask me!
For sure Biker ill be honest ive never used a trellis or screen idk why really i should have been this whole time and know it! After see all the grows here u guys r definetly inspireing me to just DO IT! Lol but yea seems intimidateing a little cuz idk what the hell im doing with a screen but i may as well just get into it!
Peace

Top Bottom