The Ice Box

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Some 70 day cookies in 70 day crumbs. One hit wonder!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Thought I'd drop a few cubes in! Hope all is well with the visitors. I will get some finished pics around day 73. She's been fed by top dress and water mainly. Added less than a teaspoon of molasses per 1 gallon. Roots 707 soil.
White Kosher #8
43 Days

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I haven't popped any beans in a long time. I was gifted these today. Im really wanting to see what they are about. I have not done any research on them. I haven't idea who the seed company is either. It will give me something to do on this awesome fall Saturday evening while I sit by my bond fire!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Pow! I found a pic on IG of the "Lemon Crippler" aka OG Ghost Pie x Animal cookies. Not much out there on them but it sold me. Id like to post the pic but not sure how that would go on the farm. I'd like to be able to contact In House Genetics in the threads if anyone knows please chime in and send me in the right direction. I don't have an IG account or do I want one. So that's out of the question.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

The OG ghost pie is Ghost Train Haze #1 from rare dankness crossed to a reversed cherry pie. Pheno hunted to find Ghost Train leaning pheno. Then crossed to a reversed Animal cookies. Also found out that they are mainly lengthy phenos found leaning toward the haze. I'd like to find a haze leaner with fuzzy crusty dense animal nugs.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

24 hours possibly 28 hours I have 2 OG Ghost Pie x Animal Cookies with mini tails on them. Gonna give the another day before I put in soil. Still waiting on one more and the lonesome Fruit Cake. But all of them sunk to the bottom today.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

All of them popped except one of the fem Lemon Cripplers was looking hesitant but still had a tip. I went ahead and dropped into soil. Hoping they take and the soil isn't too hot. It's used and slightly amended but not to the point that flower gets. We'll see! Vigor I know that's coming.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Watching this awesome World Series and I thought I'd chime in at the same time. Hope everyone is doing well.
Out of the three Lemon Cripplers one is out of soil and has first sets. It came out fast but now it's moving slow. I'm babysitting at the moment. Also the one I'm getting most excited for the Fruit Cake by Garden Ablaze Seeds. I've had the real cherry pie and it looks like a mini one. Already has a light glisten of trichs so I'm leaning towards female. Fingers crossed though. Thats about it.
I have a Gorilla Glue #4 getting its crust on I will try and get some shots up. It's my last run with her.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Hello farmers! Another update. I now have two plants that made it and are going strong out of 4 popped. One Lemon Crippler femstock from In House Genetics and one Fruit Cake by Garden Ablaze Seeds. Both are freebies so I can't complain on ratio. Ideally I would have liked one more Lemon Crippler for many different reason but mainly phenos. Both are healthy and moving up the ranks though. The Fruit Cake really has some serious vigor. As exspected from fresh seed stock. Out of the two I was most excited about the Lemon Crippler at first but now I'm leaning toward the Fruit Cake.
Here they are. Nothing much yet.
LC

FC

Top Bottom