The Ice Box

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

That Fruit Cake is a nice looing bush. I love how these plants are just like humans when it comes to puberty. Some are early and some are late to mature. Nice thread!:)

Cheers

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Looking female for sure bro! Good work!
I'd put my money on it, but I've seen crazier shit lol. I'd take a frosty male! I think......
Thank you for the kind words. Hard to keep up with your fire though.

That Fruit Cake is a nice looing bush. I love how these plants are just like humans when it comes to puberty. Some are early and some are late to mature. Nice thread!:)

Cheers
Thanks for stopping in Orca. This was the first thing I thought when you said nice looking bush! Lol but it really IS a nice bush! I want it to clone well and keep about the same stature 2-3-4 cut generations. I don't think it's going any where unless one thing happens. Im interested in stretch. Looking for another gal that has low stretch like the dubbs. Seems everything I have likes to triple or ever quadruple stretch.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'd put my money on it, but I've seen crazier shit lol. I'd take a frosty male! I think......
Thank you for the kind words. Hard to keep up with your fire though.

Thanks for stopping in Orca. This was the first thing I thought when you said nice looking bush! Lol but it really IS a nice bush! I want it to clone well and keep about the same stature 2-3-4 cut generations. I don't think it's going any where unless one thing happens. Im interested in stretch. Looking for another gal that has low stretch like the dubbs. Seems everything I have likes to triple or ever quadruple stretch.
Nah man your doing great! Your farming organic dirt nuggs, the coco salt nuggs are great and look better for pics , grow faster and bigger but when you smoke some finely grown organic dirt bud that's cured like yours there's nothing better. Sorry for the run on sentence lol:smoking: :fire::fire:

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Here is a few updated pics of Sour Dubbs after last flush. She's smelling delicious. Took a sample off a few days ago. I can say these nugs won't be around for long! They are f***ing killer.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Alright! Making some head room here. I obviously finished the dubs. Smoke report goes about like this...
FLAME.
Ha! But seriously she has a super duper flavor to her that makes her a for sure keeper in the Top stable. She has to be one of the easiest elite plants I've grown so far. She stretched about two times her size and had super early on set and finished her at 58. Could probably of taken at 55-56 and the flavor be most likely sweeter D. But top notch smoke in my humble opinion. The buzz isn't over whelming. A great all day smoke. Won't make you uncomfortable in pressure situations. But I believe Sour D's or Sour D crosses are one of the best wake n bakes for me.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

The Fruit cake starting to get her shape. She topped really well. Not much stretch yet. Finding her way very nicely. Just fed today. I let her shoes dry out just a little so I could get her roots big and searching. Gave her a top dress of Insect Frass, Jamaican Guano, Alfalfa, and bennies. Then under a teaspoon of molasses in with straight water. I only use the molasses as a carb source for my bennies. I don't like the flavor when too much molasses is used. I just want all the herb on the taste buds.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just caught up,sorry for the bombardment of likes..
That Sour Dubbs looks sick my friend..I love all SD crosses..
And as always your crushing the Forum Cookies..
The F.C is a interesting one I'm waiting on you to run..
STR8

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

What up farmers!? I thought I'd stop in and give a little update.
The Fruit Cake is reasonable lol. It seems like a good word for her. First flip seed runs are not everything. So I have a feeling she will get in her groove round two. She was really an N whore and drank like my parents in the 60's. She smells delicious though. Like a pungent old fruit believe it or not. More fruit than pungent old. But can hold its Fruit Cake name well. All in all easy to grow. Nice yield too. Will get more pics around harvest.

Fruit Cake Day 38

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Here is a Caviar Chem (Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D). Just a little update on them. I have three I'm pheno hunting. I have 9 beans total im going through 6 left to pop. I didn't have space to run all three in flower at once so I chose Caviar Chem B. Or the "Butch" pheno. As I've called her in the past. Straight organic granular/powders top dress, teas, and water. Nothing too exciting yet but getting there.

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I have mixed feeling about this one. But the more I think about it the more I like it. Haha
I have done some more research on her and the genetics that make her up. It is for sure a LOUD seeds 7/8 Sour leaner. It has sour bud structure alone. The smell is sour fruit. Short and stout. There was zero stretch. Maybe one to two inches. Another reason I like her. I will find out more when I sit down on the couch some Saturday night.

Fruit Cake day 53

Top Bottom