• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Caviar Chem #B (91xD)

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Growing the cake takes the cake. She was easy as ever. Stays lush all the way through. It was hard to actually get her to yellow/purp up and seem ready for the picking. The flaming cookies was a different story. It wasn't the hardest I've ever done but it wasn't by far the easiest. It really needed an N boost at about 4 weeks to take her to the end. She yellows fast. I was trying to keep up in weeks 4-6. After that f**k it. I push lots of plain water as often as possible anyways. It was a first run of a gifted cut. I'll get her next time.

Smoke report on both goes like this. The flaming cookies is Stoney and reacts like the forum does on the body. The hunger monster comes on fast with a bottomless belly attached. Haha I love it. But the Fire OG BX keeps the mind active and doesn't make you dumb stoned. Just lazy. It's a great addition to the forum. It's dense thick cookiesk smoke. I've blazed the flaming cookies multiple times before this round. It's an awesome head stash to have back when the buddies stop by for a BBQ or something. If I was anyone interested in buying the flaming cookies DO IT. The guy I got the cut from popped a few packs to find this one but said it was a tough choice between many.

Now the cake is a whole different beast. She's zippy stone. Really a nice wake and bake. It's a Sour leaner. Smells like fruit straight up. Almost rotten fruit. She's a stinker. I'm actually sitting down with her all weekend so I will have a better grasp on what she does on Monday hah!
Thanks guys.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I don't take real well cured nug photos but I'll give it a go today. Sounds cliche but they always look better in person.

Flaming Cookies 75 days

Could have taken her a bit long. It's all personal preference. But damn she's gnarly.

Fruit Cake 75 days

It has a few traces of purp in her. 75 is damn near perfect. I have a cake mom going in possibly for the last time that is stacked. I'm excited about that. Third generation cuts are the best representation I believe.
I'm still putting her in the air. I will updating flavor profiles and all here shortly. Thanks for stopping in everyone!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

YO! What is UP! Been a grip!
Some shots of the Sour Dubble YUM! Top 5 best tasting. I honestly couldn't name the other 4.

IMG 0156

IMG 0157

IMG 0129

Top Bottom