The Incredible Tiny Bomb

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DNDGrower

Now I know how crack addicts feel. Man I want some of that in the worst way. LOL! What are you doing to us Sub.

ROFLMAO

L

lloyd323

That is some incredible full melt. I've never seen anything like it.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

I always get a kick out of thoses pics man
thanks,I needed that
Thanks
Ocanabis

P

phoenix

must admit,i normally find those kind of shots a bit dull,but they held my interest,some really interesting shapes and colours to that hash.:yes

Monkfish

Monkfish

looks like an organic form of nitro glycarene:giggle

may the trip bea good one sub:rock

awersome pics

mf

K

kaneboy

ive wanted to grow space jill for a long time and after checking your threads u inspire me to go it tga rules

K

Krip Keeper

very nice sub! i had a pheno out my mango13 that did the same exact thing. it looked identicle to it. my mango13 is a ripe mango pheno from soma's somango and a 2004 sensi seed G pheno mr.nice g13/hp mom. It looked same as your space queen pheno shown up in the first post. Just loaded with trich's. I loved it but the yield sucked. So i kept one that had the ripe mango flavor and g structure. That plant looks like a dico ball brutha. Great work!

D

Donk Frog

I had only had one batch in my life that pure, it was so sticky I had to store it on wax paper in the freezer, it was just as potent as any batch of Budder(if you had u know what it is), it was made from trim and popcorn buds of a stinky low yeilding phyno of the purps from BCBD. What was used to make the white hash chunks or was that still a little wet?

N

nyckid

I always say the smaller plants seem to be the most potent period. Yo Sub that last pic looks like crystal Meth or something what tha...lol
nycKID

A

arpege

Dude.. those pics are insane!
That white bubble was makin me jonez. hehe

F

Frozen Farmer

Hello Sub, question for ya. How common is the Cherry pheno in the Space Queen? Sounds like a good one.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hi SUB, I currently have three Jilly Bean in flower 2wks, One of them is very short in size. Is there a chance that there might be some tiny bomb resembling pheno in the Jilly Bean line? I will get some pics if that would help. Maybe I should do a designated Jilly Bean thread with pics of all three phenos. :cool0010: RB :cool0010:

W

witchking

Dang, your SpaceJill looks incredible. May have to pick up a pack of those. Great work Sub.:)

Top Bottom